Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking Sense 09:17 - Aug 10 with 3551 viewspomanjou

A breath of fresh air from Hoos confirming that QPR rejected a number of offers for a number
of players which did not meet our valuations and indicating that we would be taking advantage of a changed loan marketing to bring enhance the squad by the end of August.

A man with a clear strategy. I hope the buying team have the tactical nous to put the loan deals to bed in good time.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

Talking Sense on 09:28 - Aug 10 with 3506 viewsNorthernr

No secret I think he's excellent and we're lucky to have him.
Talking Sense on 09:52 - Aug 10 with 3437 viewsElHoop

I'm not sure what all of the other deadlines are now, with the PL and EFL closing yesterday and the rest of Europe closing later. I'm not sure that loan deals will be so easy to arrange with transfers to Europe still being open and all that. It's going to be hard work I'd imagine, but Hoos does seem to have a better handle on it all than we've had here for a long time.
Talking Sense on 12:29 - Aug 10 with 3307 viewsRs_Holy

Talking Sense on 09:28 - Aug 10 by Northernr

Totally agree Clive...A bit of sanity at the top!

but there are supporters out there who want Hoo's out! They think he's the reason nobody wanted to sign for QPR in the window!
Talking Sense on 13:27 - Aug 10 with 3198 viewsDejR_vu

In a sea of disastrous appointments, Lee Hoos is the one, only, single, outstanding appointment made in the last seven years. If he had been appointed instead of Phil Beard the world of QPR would look a very different place today.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Talking Sense on 13:41 - Aug 10 with 3158 viewsbosh67

I am very relieved we have Hoos. A level head amongst previous chaos. I don't think TF is a bad person in any way. perhaps just over ambitious and out of his comfort zone in the reality of football ownership. Hoos however is a fantastic appointment and is probably the most important signing we have made recently on or off the field.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Talking Sense on 15:03 - Aug 10 with 3062 viewsDavieQPR

I personally like Hoos but isn't that D-O-Fs job to talk about transfers.
Talking Sense on 15:06 - Aug 10 with 3045 viewssmegma

Talking Sense on 13:27 - Aug 10 by DejR_vu

In a sea of disastrous appointments, Lee Hoos is the one, only, single, outstanding appointment made in the last seven years. If he had been appointed instead of Phil Beard the world of QPR would look a very different place today.

Any /all criticism should be aimed at Philip Beard. Last time I saw him, at a reserve game away to Brentford, he looked like a homeless alcoholic.
Talking Sense on 15:22 - Aug 10 with 3003 viewssmegma

I guess the 60+++ fans in the pub in Holland watching the PSV game on a live stream 2 years ago will agree with that sentiment.

Apart from one bellend who embarrassed himself while trying to dig him out.
Login to get fewer ads

Talking Sense on 15:33 - Aug 10 with 2977 viewsessextaxiboy

Talking Sense on 15:06 - Aug 10 by smegma

Any /all criticism should be aimed at Philip Beard. Last time I saw him, at a reserve game away to Brentford, he looked like a homeless alcoholic.

Totally agree, IMO Fernandes crucial mistake was appointing Beard. Totally starstruck and had his pants pulled down by a series of managers and agents .

Always seen front and centre of every directors box in whatever league we were in larging it in hospitality. No progress in any infrastructure projects at all which was his "area of expertise"
Talking Sense on 16:35 - Aug 10 with 2837 viewssmegma

Talking Sense on 15:33 - Aug 10 by essextaxiboy

Totally agree, IMO Fernandes crucial mistake was appointing Beard. Totally starstruck and had his pants pulled down by a series of managers and agents .

Always seen front and centre of every directors box in whatever league we were in larging it in hospitality. No progress in any infrastructure projects at all which was his "area of expertise"

Tony should have sought Chris Wrights advice on how not to run a football club.

Chris Wright had Clive Berlin/Alan Hedges in charge of financial transactions, Tony had Beard. It's like deja vu.
Talking Sense on 17:37 - Aug 10 with 2700 viewsBerkoRanger

Me too.
Talking Sense on 19:45 - Aug 10 with 2574 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Talking Sense on 13:27 - Aug 10 by DejR_vu

And Ferdinand. And Ramsey might have not worked out as manager but either side of that he's been superb for this club.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Talking Sense on 01:31 - Aug 11 with 2318 viewstimcocking

Talking Sense on 15:33 - Aug 10 by essextaxiboy

Briefly lived a couple of doors down from Phillip Beard once. The couple of times i bumped into him in the lift he seemed so rushed and stressed out i was taken aback somewhat.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024