Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Villa-ffp 18:54 - Aug 31 with 2675 viewsMancR

Yannick Bolasie ( Everton paid 25 mil for him) Now Chelsea's Tammy Abraham has joined on loan.
These 2 have had great success in prem league, Villa trying to buy league, hope they fail like last year😡
Villa-ffp on 19:21 - Aug 31 with 2561 viewsdavman

FFP is wrong thread #2,323 by davman 25 Aug 2018 14:27
Villa go and loan Bolasie on top of their squad of multi-millionaires. Ok, their average crowd is 2-3 times ours, but surely their wage bill is 10 times ours at least?

I just hope and pray (not that He listens to my prayer) that they do not go up and the FL is consistent with the punishment that they will get.

Football seems really, really shit right now. .. [explode]

I agree! It's shitty, but no-one else seems bothered judging by the replies!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Villa-ffp on 19:29 - Aug 31 with 2525 viewssuperstan

Scott Hogan at 12 mill never worked out then 😀
Villa-ffp on 20:08 - Aug 31 with 2375 viewsWestonsuperR

As QPR fans we are hardly best placed to criticise, we would love it if somehow we could afford that sort of talent. Never liked Villa, not sure why, hope they fail.
Villa-ffp on 20:17 - Aug 31 with 2345 viewsbob566

With all the players they already had they were probably in ffp already. May as well get more in and take the gamble
Villa-ffp on 20:20 - Aug 31 with 2333 viewsStanisgod

Villa-ffp on 20:17 - Aug 31 by bob566

With all the players they already had they were probably in ffp already. May as well get more in and take the gamble

Brian f@cking Little. Enough said.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Villa-ffp on 20:34 - Aug 31 with 2272 viewsswitchingcode

Villa-ffp on 19:29 - Aug 31 by superstan

Scott Hogan at 12 mill never worked out then 😀

Still paying us for him.FFP is ignored by villa and FL as they have new wealthy owners.What has that changed then?
Villa-ffp on 21:12 - Aug 31 with 2146 viewsrrrspricey

Villa-ffp on 20:08 - Aug 31 by WestonsuperR

As QPR fans we are hardly best placed to criticise, we would love it if somehow we could afford that sort of talent. Never liked Villa, not sure why, hope they fail.

^ This
Villa-ffp on 21:26 - Aug 31 with 2091 viewsNoDiddley

Villa-ffp on 20:34 - Aug 31 by switchingcode

Still paying us for him.FFP is ignored by villa and FL as they have new wealthy owners.What has that changed then?

A 'panic' buy? Not worth that in a million.
Bolasie a poor mans Aaron Lennon
On a separate note love to see Albert Adomah at our drum as he's a local lad who supports the R's
Login to get fewer ads

Villa-ffp on 23:13 - Aug 31 with 1896 viewsGroveR

Villa-ffp on 20:08 - Aug 31 by WestonsuperR

When we played them at Villa Park in the cup 10yrs ago I was genuinely excited to visit a ground I'd never visited before for one reason or another. After a few hours of pre-match beers listening to utter shitehawks telling each other "doise cockneys yam small time shoite", "yamyow beat them oisey wiv der reserves", "yam premier loigue clas will tell yam kidda" I'd gone right fùcking off them.

What's that coming into the box? Is it a monster? Is it a mon....NO IT'S DAMION STEWART'S 3FT FOREHEAD!

Have some of that you fùcking interbred retards. Always considered them the archetypal famous old history, big crowds, massive Premier league wallet and delusions of grandeur club who attract "fans" who need a shoeing from their own "we were here when we were shìt" supporters. Bit like us when we went up minus the history and crowds.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024