Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express 02:18 - Sep 22 with 3565 viewsJAPRANGERS

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weather/1021047/UK-weather-long-range-forecast-Br

Every year they say the same init?
Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 07:23 - Sep 22 with 3422 viewsBklynRanger

Some truly fantastic hysterio-phrasiology in there. I think
'thermometers plummet triggering paralysing blizzards' is my favourite. Hoping to weave that into my next apocalyptic weather conversation.
Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 08:14 - Sep 22 with 3373 viewscolinallcars

Brutally cold with ice storms smashing the country. They don't mnce their words do they ?
Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 08:28 - Sep 22 with 3346 viewsTonto

Does that mean it will be a good skiing/snowboarding season? Woohoo!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 08:56 - Sep 22 with 3282 viewskingsburyR

Christ that's an early prediction.

Can we not get our "hottest ever" Indian summer out of the way first!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 08:58 - Sep 22 with 3276 viewsdezzar

The Daily Star will probably add a plague of giant rats to this
Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 09:32 - Sep 22 with 3221 viewsBoston

Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 08:58 - Sep 22 by dezzar

The Daily Star will probably add a plague of giant rats to this

Not more politics!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 10:10 - Sep 22 with 3154 viewsdezzar

Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 09:32 - Sep 22 by Boston

Not more politics!

It's that Brexit innit
Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 10:16 - Sep 22 with 3134 viewsjohncharles

They’ve been running this story for at least 10 years

Strong and stable my arse.

Login to get fewer ads

Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 10:20 - Sep 22 with 3128 viewsDWQPR

Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 10:16 - Sep 22 by johncharles

Surprised they haven’t mentioned in it the resurrection of Princess Di and that Madeleine McCain has been found.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 11:34 - Sep 22 with 3024 viewsjonno

Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 10:16 - Sep 22 by johncharles

They bank on the law of averages - eventually they will be correct.
Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 11:36 - Sep 22 with 3018 viewskensalriser

What I want to know is how it will impact house prices.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 11:52 - Sep 22 with 2991 viewsizlingtonhoop

Yep!
Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 11:54 - Sep 22 with 2987 viewsEastR

Yep, eventually they'll be right

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 12:40 - Sep 22 with 2933 viewsDorse

A good time to resurrect the Daily Mail Headline Generator:

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/

My favourite yet: 'Could Gypsies Infect Common Sense And Decency With AIDS?'

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 21:35 - Sep 22 with 2765 viewsisawqpratwcity

Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 12:40 - Sep 22 by Dorse

A good time to resurrect the Daily Mail Headline Generator:

http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/

My favourite yet: 'Could Gypsies Infect Common Sense And Decency With AIDS?'

...and from a similar base: "Are Gypsies Taxing Cliff Richard?"

No, he shows no sign of fatigue.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 10:42 - Sep 23 with 2531 viewsCaptainPugwash

Arrrrrrrrrr....

We be becalmed in a Norwegian fjord,me seaweed be wet as a (terminology blocked).Sadiq The Cerebral Psittacoid sez he "Winds light to variable".
Be absolute rowlocks me hearties!

Yo Ho !
Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 10:48 - Sep 23 with 2513 viewscolinallcars

It won't be as bad as the Great Winter Of 1962. I remember my next door neighbour went up to the corner shop to buy some tobacco and when he got back, his hat had frozen to his head.
Worst winter for 10 years coming says the Daily Express on 16:04 - Sep 23 with 2366 viewsPinnerPaul

Enough rain for Noah in the last 48 hours, but true to the great British weather, unbroken sunshine now forecast for the next 5 days!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024