Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? 14:06 - Oct 9 with 2466 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 14:13 - Oct 9 with 2443 viewskingsburyR

Don't watch the show but saw their "activities" on the paper.

SW has gone right up in my estimation.

I would, and I wouldnt have to use yours!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 14:22 - Oct 9 with 2417 viewshopphoops

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 14:13 - Oct 9 by kingsburyR

Don't watch the show but saw their "activities" on the paper.

SW has gone right up in my estimation.

I would, and I wouldnt have to use yours!

I can't decide between maybe and not sure.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 14:53 - Oct 9 with 2356 viewssmegma

Phukk orf
Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 14:57 - Oct 9 with 2341 viewsMoonshineSteve

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 14:53 - Oct 9 by smegma

Phukk orf

That's not very friendly.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 14:59 - Oct 9 with 2333 viewssmegma

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 14:57 - Oct 9 by MoonshineSteve

That's not very friendly.

But it's the polite version.
Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 14:59 - Oct 9 with 2331 viewsMick_S

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 14:53 - Oct 9 by smegma

Phukk orf

Sorry mate - only 10 options. Didn't think it through properly.

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 15:03 - Oct 9 with 2310 viewsquickpassrotter

Don't think that I will ask him at the next home game (his season ticket seat is just along the same row as me) as he might be a tad sensitive about it all - what with the Rebecca Humphreys situation.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2018 15:09]
Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 15:07 - Oct 9 with 2296 viewskingsburyR

Got dumped by his missus so he's free to do whatever he wants now!

Login to get fewer ads

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 17:41 - Oct 9 with 2140 viewsR_from_afar

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 14:59 - Oct 9 by Mick_S

Sorry mate - only 10 options. Didn't think it through properly.

Two options which could've appeared in the poll are:
- Never mind "Strictly...," why is he propelling the world towards "peak N" by sequestering two of them for his first name?
- Never mind the dancing, we want to know if the cat is called Jude.

RFA (I am to coat seeking what Sysphus was to rock rolling. Or something)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 20:16 - Oct 9 with 1961 viewsGroveR

They need to up their game in the shock stakes so only if she gives him a blumpkin live on air in the next round. That'd give daily mail reader Marjorie from Stoke d'Abernon something to write in indignantly about.
Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 22:13 - Oct 9 with 1841 viewsdavman

No way will they survive the public vote now. The media coverage has seen to that especially 5 Lives ridiculous coverage where they debated controlling relationships during three different sessions today, each time offering that they are NOT insinuating that Seann Walshe is a 'controller' despite referring to him constantly.

The voting public has been whipped up and will not vote for him now. Wouldn't be surprised if they pulled out of the show before Saturday or if he gets a bit booed.

How about we do a Jamie Pollock Man of the Millennium to get him to win🤔?

All a bit silly, if the allegations are true, he's been a bit of a dick, but he isn't the first...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 22:25 - Oct 9 with 1817 viewsenfieldargh

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 15:03 - Oct 9 by quickpassrotter

Don't think that I will ask him at the next home game (his season ticket seat is just along the same row as me) as he might be a tad sensitive about it all - what with the Rebecca Humphreys situation.
[Post edited 9 Oct 2018 15:09]

I sit behind him

He poured tomato ketchup on the lady in front of him once

He always been a bit saucy with the ladies

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 22:29 - Oct 9 with 1804 viewsLblock

Don't (and won't) watch it but definetely needs a touch of the Jamie Pollock campaign to get him to win it

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 09:29 - Oct 10 with 1621 viewshopphoops

It's all the most pre-adolescent non-story I've ever seen, wtf is this doing in the news?

(But I do now know what a blumpkin is. Yeah.)

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 21:14 - Oct 10 with 1439 viewskingsburyR

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 09:29 - Oct 10 by hopphoops

It's all the most pre-adolescent non-story I've ever seen, wtf is this doing in the news?

Had to google it.......

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 06:09 - Oct 11 with 1310 viewsWatford_Ranger

Just put ITV on the best part of a week later and they’re still talking about it. Hope they win and he celebrates by windmilling to the judges.
Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 08:24 - Oct 11 with 1277 viewsGroveR

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 06:09 - Oct 11 by Watford_Ranger

Just put ITV on the best part of a week later and they’re still talking about it. Hope they win and he celebrates by windmilling to the judges.

Len looks like he was a bit handy back in the day but can't see Tonioli standing toe-to-toe. Revel Horwood looks like the sort who'd go down at the first punch feigning unconsciousness only to hit you from behind with a bottle to the cannister.
Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 11:15 - Oct 11 with 1236 viewsToast_R

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 09:29 - Oct 10 by hopphoops

I think they Gay cake this has surpassed it now.
Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 11:30 - Oct 11 with 1215 viewsBlackCrowe

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 20:16 - Oct 9 by GroveR

They need to up their game in the shock stakes so only if she gives him a blumpkin live on air in the next round. That'd give daily mail reader Marjorie from Stoke d'Abernon something to write in indignantly about.

Oi my parents live there! Don't read Daily Mail though.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 11:35 - Oct 11 with 1208 viewsMick_S

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 21:14 - Oct 10 by kingsburyR

Had to google it.......

Me too. It's not good and has changed my day somewhat.

Should Seann and Katya stay on Strictly Come Dancing? on 13:09 - Oct 11 with 1135 viewspaesanu

My wifey has giving me a summary of the situation. The husband of the dancer is a dancer himself on the show, surely Sean is due for a knockout on live TV this Saturday?

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024