Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back... 17:24 - Oct 20 with 6073 viewsSouthend_Rss

At the hotel... Cracking support from us lot.. Sang all game. Brilliant day out!
Just back... on 17:38 - Oct 20 with 5911 viewsterryb

Just back at home!

That was the most comfortable win I can recall seeing from us!

Ipswich were awful, but we were quite good.

I'm not sure how you would give a mark to Lumley though. Ten for no mistakes & superb handling or nil for having nothing to do!

No standout players for me. Just a good team performance.
Just back... on 18:34 - Oct 20 with 5491 viewspaulparker

Well done rangers if we can beat Wednesday in the week then that will set us very nicely

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Just back... on 18:42 - Oct 20 with 5436 viewsthemodfather

a good win, welcome as always, ckean sheet
Just back... on 18:52 - Oct 20 with 5361 viewsbosh67

Great win. Eze needs to learn to be clinical. Great positions and anticipation but the end shots have to be more decisive. Hopefully it will come.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Just back... on 19:18 - Oct 20 with 5194 viewsDiscodroids

Lovely little win today. Drink the hotel bar dry mate.

Will be in Ipswich next weekend to see China Crisis for my birthday, fackin shame the stars were not in alignment and i was there as well for the game.

Beautiful 2- 0 away win. Magic.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Just back... on 20:25 - Oct 20 with 4868 viewssuperstan

Just back... on 19:18 - Oct 20 by Discodroids

Lovely little win today. Drink the hotel bar dry mate.

Will be in Ipswich next weekend to see China Crisis for my birthday, fackin shame the stars were not in alignment and i was there as well for the game.

Beautiful 2- 0 away win. Magic.

That is Wishful thinking 😀
Just back... on 21:59 - Oct 20 with 4352 viewsLblock

First off ..... HBD to Disco.

Now, these away wins coming along like buses, wassallthatabartthen?!?!?

What a great, great day.
Liverpool St a bit weird in the morning due to paranoia by the OB over West Ham g Spuds, Millwall travelling to Reading and us going carrot land. Lots of boozers shut but a good breakfast and a pint or two of Morretti on offer in The Bull. Then it was onto Ipswich with many an old familiar face and to the Station Hotel over the road from the rattler.
Could you script it better? Abundant sunshine, a beer garden with bar and BBQ, R’s flags, singing and a short hop to the ground. Then we totally dictate a game from minute one to ninety three with an away end in full voice

Carlseburg don’t do away days but if they did.....

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Just back... on 00:02 - Oct 21 with 3990 viewsNortholt_Rs

Just back... on 21:59 - Oct 20 by Lblock

What a great, great day.
Liverpool St a bit weird in the morning due to paranoia by the OB over West Ham g Spuds, Millwall travelling to Reading and us going carrot land. Lots of boozers shut but a good breakfast and a pint or two of Morretti on offer in The Bull. Then it was onto Ipswich with many an old familiar face and to the Station Hotel over the road from the rattler.
Could you script it better? Abundant sunshine, a beer garden with bar and BBQ, R’s flags, singing and a short hop to the ground. Then we totally dictate a game from minute one to ninety three with an away end in full voice

Yep. Spot on. Today was fab all round. COYRs!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

Just back... on 09:53 - Oct 21 with 3423 viewscarlosthebulb

What a difference a good performance makes in the away end. At Swansea it was toxic and I was questioning why I bother, but from the start yesterday it was buzzing with a cracking turnout.
Just back... on 11:39 - Oct 21 with 3179 viewsDavieQPR

Where the Announcer got an attendance of 18,000+ from. Well.
Just back... on 13:08 - Oct 21 with 2985 viewsTacticalR

Just back... on 11:39 - Oct 21 by DavieQPR

Where the Announcer got an attendance of 18,000+ from. Well.

An Ipswich fan on Five Live yesterday was saying that they're getting about 15-16,000 this season, and ten years ago they were getting about 25,000.

Air hostess clique

Just back... on 13:19 - Oct 21 with 2961 viewsHayesender

Just back... on 13:08 - Oct 21 by TacticalR

An Ipswich fan on Five Live yesterday was saying that they're getting about 15-16,000 this season, and ten years ago they were getting about 25,000.

I'm surprised they're getting anywhere near 15,000 if that's the crap they have to watch.

Worst team I've seen for a long time

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Just back... on 17:49 - Oct 21 with 2577 viewsSouthend_Rss

Also that Zombie Nation chant.. Ha ha, I’ve had that stuck in my head since.. That must be something the hardcore away have thought up, where’s that come from? Though I was back at some old rave up..
Just back... on 16:03 - Oct 22 with 1984 viewslondonscottish

Just back... on 21:59 - Oct 20 by Lblock

What a great, great day.

I Iistened to the comms on Player and the Ranger fans were coming through loud and clear all the way through.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Just back... on 16:10 - Oct 22 with 1973 viewsstowmarketrange

Just back... on 16:03 - Oct 22 by londonscottish

I Iistened to the comms on Player and the Ranger fans were coming through loud and clear all the way through.

It would’ve been louder still if the stewards hadn’t stopped us banging on the corrugated wall at the back of the stand.
They told us that the letters on the outside of the stand might have fallen onto the street below if we’d continued banging so hard.Thanks to Joe Hilton for calming my brother down after an altercation with one of the stewards.
We really should know better at 58 and 59 years of age shouldn’t we?
Bloody jobsworths.
Just back... on 23:49 - Oct 22 with 1810 viewslondonscottish

Just back... on 16:10 - Oct 22 by stowmarketrange

It would’ve been louder still if the stewards hadn’t stopped us banging on the corrugated wall at the back of the stand.
They told us that the letters on the outside of the stand might have fallen onto the street below if we’d continued banging so hard.Thanks to Joe Hilton for calming my brother down after an altercation with one of the stewards.
We really should know better at 58 and 59 years of age shouldn’t we?
Bloody jobsworths.

LOL. I'm 54 so not far behind you. I'll be right up at the back of MU tomorrow night. That corrugated wall is aways tempting...

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Just back... on 23:56 - Oct 22 with 1802 viewsstowmarketrange

Just back... on 23:49 - Oct 22 by londonscottish

LOL. I'm 54 so not far behind you. I'll be right up at the back of MU tomorrow night. That corrugated wall is aways tempting...

I’m in the front row of ML and all we have to bang on is a big metal bar.That don’t half hurt your hands after 90 minutes too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024