Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just seen the venue for our Xmas party 11:01 - Nov 28 with 7749 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Why can't people just book a pub that serves draft IPA and plays a bit of Status Quo.

There is a picture on the website with some kant and cocktail maracas....

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:48 - Nov 28 with 5007 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Nm
[Post edited 28 Nov 2018 11:52]

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 18:29 - Nov 28 with 4692 viewstoboboly

Agree entirely. My lot gave two options, one of which was Wahaca. Tvvats.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 19:54 - Nov 28 with 4604 viewsPeterHucker

Every Christmas I suggest the same thing: "Why don't we just go down the pub?"
Every Christmas I'm ignored.
Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 21:36 - Nov 28 with 4493 viewsDorse

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 19:54 - Nov 28 by PeterHucker

Every Christmas I suggest the same thing: "Why don't we just go down the pub?"
Every Christmas I'm ignored.

Sorry, what?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 21:51 - Nov 28 with 4457 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

We're going to the White Cross in Richmond. That'll do.
Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 22:55 - Nov 28 with 4378 viewsconnell10

Wish i had a choice my firm dont even give us a party!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 00:02 - Nov 29 with 4322 viewsBlackCrowe

Much rather a decent pub, but no this year we're off to 100 Wardour Street, which will no doubt be some soulless hole full of other office parties with Greg from Sales snogging Donna from Accounts. Anyone been to confirm or redress my cynicism ?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 00:13 - Nov 29 with 4316 viewsbob566

Why dont you put yourself on the committee next year? Then you have a say. I did it for two years. Thankless. You cant please everybody Tally.
Login to get fewer ads

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 08:22 - Nov 29 with 4212 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 00:13 - Nov 29 by bob566

Why dont you put yourself on the committee next year? Then you have a say. I did it for two years. Thankless. You cant please everybody Tally.

True.

Cocktails and no draught though... pff.

I'm actually good mates with the girl who booked it. I sent her this thread in protest

She laughed and replied. 'Gotta keep the plebs happy'

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 08:29 - Nov 29 with 4199 viewstoboboly

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 21:51 - Nov 28 by Orthodox_Hoop

We're going to the White Cross in Richmond. That'll do.

Good choice.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 08:32 - Nov 29 with 4198 views1MoreBrightonR

as long as the bar is free, i dont care :)

London party is at a roof top bar, Madison by St Pauls and i have one with a team in Manchester...restaurant sounds very good, bar looks awful.
Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 08:47 - Nov 29 with 4170 viewsFearless

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 00:02 - Nov 29 by BlackCrowe

Much rather a decent pub, but no this year we're off to 100 Wardour Street, which will no doubt be some soulless hole full of other office parties with Greg from Sales snogging Donna from Accounts. Anyone been to confirm or redress my cynicism ?

100 Wardour St has always been an important address in Soho. In 1964 the legendary London music venue the Marquee Club moved in, hosting music acts including David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix and The Sex Pistols, before closing its doors in 1988. ... In 2016 it reopened as 100 Wardour St.

Before changing its name to 100 Wardour Street, it was floridita’s, a Cuban bar with great live music and some amazing dancing (to watch!)
Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 08:58 - Nov 29 with 4150 viewsToast_R

Being a LA worker, we get absolutely fckall. Even have to work until 5pm on Christmas Eve.
Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 09:23 - Nov 29 with 4117 viewswestberksr

there's only 2 of us so we do a couple of gigs or club nights & take a couple of mates along.

Did Ibiza Classics last night; which is great fun if you like your dance stuff (we do)

and then off to Butlins for a Cream club weekend next week; great DJ line up and the first time i've been there since 1977. Likely to be very messy.

Also have 2 Friday's out with different football teams; 1 is a mass Xmas do at a hotel giving maximum opportunity for a few to make complete arses of themselves; music will be shite and the food dreadful.
Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 11:32 - Nov 29 with 3991 viewspaulparker

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 09:23 - Nov 29 by westberksr

there's only 2 of us so we do a couple of gigs or club nights & take a couple of mates along.

Did Ibiza Classics last night; which is great fun if you like your dance stuff (we do)

and then off to Butlins for a Cream club weekend next week; great DJ line up and the first time i've been there since 1977. Likely to be very messy.

Also have 2 Friday's out with different football teams; 1 is a mass Xmas do at a hotel giving maximum opportunity for a few to make complete arses of themselves; music will be shite and the food dreadful.

Haven’t been on an Xmas do in years I couldn’t think of anything worse than to go with the people I work with , id rather have a vesctomy carried out with a black and decker than endure that ,
Saying all that There’s an ok fella in my department ( apart from his a hammer) and we just go to the pub Xmas eve get p1ssed and coat them all off
I’m sure DD ran a thread on Xmas do’s a couple of years ago there was some corking stories
Anyway off to see soul 2 soul with Mrs P tommorow night in MK we have a room booked overlooking the pitch at stadium MK ( he shoots he scores etc) so I’m counting that as my Xmas party this year

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 12:02 - Nov 29 with 3952 viewshopphoops

Off for a fondue as always.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 12:10 - Nov 29 with 3923 viewsloftboy

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 11:32 - Nov 29 by paulparker

Haven’t been on an Xmas do in years I couldn’t think of anything worse than to go with the people I work with , id rather have a vesctomy carried out with a black and decker than endure that ,
Saying all that There’s an ok fella in my department ( apart from his a hammer) and we just go to the pub Xmas eve get p1ssed and coat them all off
I’m sure DD ran a thread on Xmas do’s a couple of years ago there was some corking stories
Anyway off to see soul 2 soul with Mrs P tommorow night in MK we have a room booked overlooking the pitch at stadium MK ( he shoots he scores etc) so I’m counting that as my Xmas party this year

This.
Why go out with people you spend 40+ hours a week with whom most you wouldn’t speak to again should you or they leave the company.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 12:12 - Nov 29 with 3921 viewsGloucs_R

This year we have a Tuesday lunch planned at a hotel with a "who killed Santa" murder mystery them. I can hardly contain my excitement.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 12:28 - Nov 29 with 3886 viewsDorse

Working for myself, my Christmas party last year was a disaster. After a few drinks, my behaviour was, frankly, appalling and I had to speak to myself at a disciplinary meeting on the Monday afterwards.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 12:29 - Nov 29 with 3883 viewswestberksr

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 11:32 - Nov 29 by paulparker

I'm up your way for a classic house night in MK, have some friends going to S2S too.
Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 12:49 - Nov 29 with 3847 viewsTonto

two teams in our building put up the Xmas decorations overnight. Its still sodding November!

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 13:08 - Nov 29 with 3809 viewshopphoops

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 12:28 - Nov 29 by Dorse

Working for myself, my Christmas party last year was a disaster. After a few drinks, my behaviour was, frankly, appalling and I had to speak to myself at a disciplinary meeting on the Monday afterwards.

still waiting for the #metoo exposé...

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 13:31 - Nov 29 with 3757 viewsBlackCrowe

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 08:47 - Nov 29 by Fearless

100 Wardour St has always been an important address in Soho. In 1964 the legendary London music venue the Marquee Club moved in, hosting music acts including David Bowie, The Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix and The Sex Pistols, before closing its doors in 1988. ... In 2016 it reopened as 100 Wardour St.

Before changing its name to 100 Wardour Street, it was floridita’s, a Cuban bar with great live music and some amazing dancing (to watch!)

Thanks mate. Use to go to the Marquee at lot in early to mid 80s. I suspect it'll be a slightly different experience.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 13:36 - Nov 29 with 3744 viewsrobith

Someone who used to work here has opened their own cafe/bar, so we're going there. It's a bit far out for me, but I think it's a really nice gesture of support and the kind of thing my company is all about so all good.

We're also going on an individual team one which will be good as after 3 years here I know exactly how to play my boss' wine snobbery to my advantage and spend the day drinking stuff I'd never be able to afford
Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 13:45 - Nov 29 with 3734 viewsloftboy

Just seen the venue for our Xmas party on 13:31 - Nov 29 by BlackCrowe

Thanks mate. Use to go to the Marquee at lot in early to mid 80s. I suspect it'll be a slightly different experience.

Slightly off topic,Whenever I’m in the montague Pyke on the charring cross road I marvel at the memorabilia on the wall stating it was the Marquee club, so what’s the score there?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024