Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread 21:12 - Nov 18 with 21273 viewsWrightUp5hit___

OK it only starts tonight and I don't think there is any voting yet , but just a little reminder.

Download the app so you can vote and make sure the fooker is humiliated.

Don't forget to remind all your Portsmouth, Southampton, Stoke (!) and West Ham supporting friends.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:14 - Nov 18 with 7122 viewsRangersDave

i'm in!

he deserves to suffer. mind you he will be well at home with the snakes though.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:21 - Nov 18 with 7090 viewspaulparker

Straight away the kunt is giving it the “Ive never watched the show in my life routine”
Saying that I’ve watched 5 minutes of this and watching barrowman mince around has already made me go upstairs to leave mrs p to it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:50 - Nov 18 with 7037 viewsCamberleyR

"I've never seen it. The missus tells me to watch it on catch up. I don't know 'ow to do that. The only catch up I know is the stuff in the bottle"

Someone sew up my sides, they've split.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:32 - Nov 18 with 6963 viewsRs_Holy

He’s exempt from the first 2 trials because his team won the first challenge ☹️... the good news is his knees are holding up well and fair play to Arry he’s learnt to read since that court case a few years ago.
The on 22:40 - Nov 18 with 6940 viewsjohncharles

Harry Redknapp - Kangaroo’s arse hole ?
Hands up who can spot the difference.
Richard Attenborough replies- one is a Kangaroo’s bum the other is simply a ctnut

Strong and stable my arse.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:47 - Nov 18 with 6922 viewsloftboy

Just downloaded the app, you get 5 free votes, these will be reserved for any eating trial, can’t wait to see Harry eating a crocs arse and kangaroo dick.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The on 22:57 - Nov 18 with 6891 viewsBoston

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:47 - Nov 18 by loftboy

Just downloaded the app, you get 5 free votes, these will be reserved for any eating trial, can’t wait to see Harry eating a crocs arse and kangaroo dick.

...and licking platypussy.
[Post edited 18 Nov 2018 22:58]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 06:17 - Nov 19 with 6724 viewsLblock

I’m a conspiracist but....

I reckon that was all set up to keep CandleFace happy. They seem to be fawning over him.
The slag will be gone soon enough despite plenty of “Harry needs to sit this one out for medical reasons”

The lying charlatan should be in a pit of snakes, at least he’d be with his own kind then

I’ll be voting

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 08:11 - Nov 19 with 6622 viewsEsox_Lucius

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 06:17 - Nov 19 by Lblock

I reckon that was all set up to keep CandleFace happy. They seem to be fawning over him.
The slag will be gone soon enough despite plenty of “Harry needs to sit this one out for medical reasons”

The lying charlatan should be in a pit of snakes, at least he’d be with his own kind then

I’ll be voting

Especially the sections where they had to "choose" who would be in what team. Candleface and Anne would have been the last picks in the playground by any normal logic. The Atack girl should have just been pushed out of the helicopter and leave it at that.

The grass is always greener.

The on 08:24 - Nov 19 with 6606 viewsRs_Holy

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 06:17 - Nov 19 by Lblock

I’ll be voting

Agree about the fawning.... "Well it was Harry's plan, he was incharge"..."Wew yeh I woz in charge but it needed the team to carry out the plan" (or words to that effect) FFS! Everyone get in the boat, load up the bags at the pontoon and get to the other side without sinking!... Its not exactly rock science!
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 8:25]
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:12 - Nov 19 with 6535 viewsMick_S

He turned down Strictly Come Dancing to go in the "jungle." Now, my memory isn't all it was, but I'm sure he's been suffering with a mid-leg problem recently. Anyway, he didn't go dancing because he can't dance and had no chance of winning. Meanwhile, in the jungle, he's going to live the life of a seventy year old boy scout and pocket a reported half a million.
Still got it, still doing it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:39 - Nov 19 with 6494 viewsstevec

I see they got him doing his challenge leaning out the car window.
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:59 - Nov 19 with 6403 viewsLunarJetman

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 22:47 - Nov 18 by loftboy

Pretty sure you get 5 free votes for every vote so you can use them all for Harry each time. :)
The on 12:19 - Nov 19 with 6292 viewsWokingR

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 10:59 - Nov 19 by LunarJetman

Pretty sure you get 5 free votes for every vote so you can use them all for Harry each time. :)

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 12:21 - Nov 19 with 6290 viewsblacky200

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:39 - Nov 19 by stevec

I see they got him doing his challenge leaning out the car window.

Only just realised that
The on 16:58 - Nov 19 with 6088 viewsDorse

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 09:12 - Nov 19 by Mick_S

He turned down Strictly Come Dancing to go in the "jungle." Now, my memory isn't all it was, but I'm sure he's been suffering with a mid-leg problem recently. Anyway, he didn't go dancing because he can't dance and had no chance of winning. Meanwhile, in the jungle, he's going to live the life of a seventy year old boy scout and pocket a reported half a million.
Still got it, still doing it.

He turned down Strictly?

He honestly can't help himself, can he?
[Post edited 19 Nov 2018 16:59]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 17:53 - Nov 19 with 6045 viewssmegma

Everyone is coating him yet it appears on here that everyone is watching it ???
The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 18:53 - Nov 19 with 5977 viewsted_hendrix

I'm not.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 19:15 - Nov 19 with 5958 viewsPunteR

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 18:53 - Nov 19 by ted_hendrix

I'm not.

Me neither. or at least trying not to watch it. Rest of my family love it for some reason.
I've got to say though i will watch it if that charlatan Redknapp has to chew down on a kangaroo anus, as strange as that might sound.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 19:25 - Nov 19 with 5947 viewsLblock

Eating? Eating?! Fock dat.... pain, mental anguish and physical that's what I'm after for him.

A pit full of scorpions with a monitor showing the money and envelopes is an alleged Swiss account being burnt is the Bushtucker Trial I'm after

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 20:05 - Nov 19 with 5891 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I want to see a Kangeroo eat Harry Rednapp’s anus.

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:08 - Nov 19 with 5837 viewsloftboy

He says he’s a mister pastry, someone who messes up every job at home he tries to do, he can extend that to football managing surely?

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:43 - Nov 19 with 5776 viewsFDC

Has anyone considered how awful it will be if the great British public inexplicably take to him and he becomes a national treasure?
The on 21:50 - Nov 19 with 5765 viewsLblock

Oh 'Arry... your stories are such fun... sorry such fackin bollox

That physio has enabled those crippled knees of his to actually carry a barrel of sh1t as well as spout it.

K U N T

The "Let's make 'arry eat kangaroo anus" thread on 21:53 - Nov 19 with 5757 viewspaulparker

Every minute I have to listen to that kunt I feel like cutting my ears off with a rusty spoon

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024