Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall Family Club of the Year 22:05 - Jan 26 with 18686 viewsLblock

No doubt many have seen the videos going round showing what happened off the pitch down there today - I won’t repost the links.
I was no angel 30 years plus ago but I was just a div really; I stopped the day I was nearly slashed from forehead to chin.

What I’ve seen today is nasty, really really nasty.
Always seems to involve Millwall and the screams of women from the balconies of the flats to “do ‘em Millwall” say it all.

Shame.

Think I’ll give the away game a miss.
Really hope they drop and keep dropping

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 22:17 - Jan 26 with 9028 viewstraininvain

Hope the FA ban Millwall fans from the next round but can’t see it happening.
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 22:23 - Jan 26 with 8992 viewspaulparker

Not being funny but a 5.30 kick off is just moronic Everton have a very active mob and were always going to turn up and have a go as they don’t really get the chance in today’s sanitised EPL and Millwall do not need an excuse as they would have had every headcase from south London up for it end of the day you live by the sword etc the lad who got slashed also seemed to have a blade because if you watch the footage he doesn’t swing with punches , but yeah not my idea of a good day out

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 22:34 - Jan 26 with 8924 viewskingsburyR

Seen the footage. 5.30 ko had grief written all over it.

The old bill were bang in the middle with the video cameras.

The slasher will be entertained by her majesty in the coming weeks.

Fu(king morons the lot of them.

Oh, and they are in the hat for the next round.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2019 22:35]

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 22:46 - Jan 26 with 8855 viewsdanehoop

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 22:34 - Jan 26 by kingsburyR

Seen the footage. 5.30 ko had grief written all over it.

The old bill were bang in the middle with the video cameras.

The slasher will be entertained by her majesty in the coming weeks.

Fu(king morons the lot of them.

Oh, and they are in the hat for the next round.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2019 22:35]

Love to believe that they would be sanctioned for this, but the FA will wheel out something about incident being outside of the ground and therefore not something they can do anything about. Horrible club and horrible fans.

Never knowingly understood

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 23:25 - Jan 26 with 8730 viewsstowmarketrange

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 22:46 - Jan 26 by danehoop

Love to believe that they would be sanctioned for this, but the FA will wheel out something about incident being outside of the ground and therefore not something they can do anything about. Horrible club and horrible fans.

From the video I’ve seen it looks like both sets of fans were at it.Not many colours amongst the Everton fans to suggest they were just fans on the way peacefully to the game,but Millwall have history going way back and would probably do the same at every game it there enough opposing fans who are up for it too.
Hope we don’t get them in the draw on Monday.
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 23:34 - Jan 26 with 8703 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Isn't my place to defend Millwall, but lets not forget one of our own stabbed a Evertonian who was defending a lass from a shoeing.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/qpr-hooligan-leon-hughes-smirked-2251779

I don't think Millwall are any worse than anyone else nowadays really, this latest animal excepted.
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 23:51 - Jan 26 with 8625 viewsHunterhoop

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 23:34 - Jan 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Isn't my place to defend Millwall, but lets not forget one of our own stabbed a Evertonian who was defending a lass from a shoeing.

I don't think Millwall are any worse than anyone else nowadays really, this latest animal excepted.

I really do wonder why you posted that last statement.
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:02 - Jan 27 with 8596 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 23:51 - Jan 26 by Hunterhoop

I really do wonder why you posted that last statement.

I work / worked with a bunch of them, including one ex player (Robbie Ryan). Good lads and tell me with all credulity that they see no more agro at Millwall than they do when they go to other football clubs on the days Millwall don't play.

Went with them when they played Leeds at Elland Rd in the playoff semi in 2009 and to be honest saw more agro today from Pompey / QPR fans.

This is old data, but they only had 4 more arrests than we did and are no where near the top of this table. 9 clubs had more arrests than them and Leeds had 200% more.

Not just trying to make a inflammatory statement you know, this is Home Office data. The Home Office are no friends of Millwall.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/356313
[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 0:52]
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:17 - Jan 27 with 8534 viewsBoston

Must admit that knifing vid had me in stitches.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:29 - Jan 27 with 8510 viewsHunterhoop

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:02 - Jan 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

I work / worked with a bunch of them, including one ex player (Robbie Ryan). Good lads and tell me with all credulity that they see no more agro at Millwall than they do when they go to other football clubs on the days Millwall don't play.

Went with them when they played Leeds at Elland Rd in the playoff semi in 2009 and to be honest saw more agro today from Pompey / QPR fans.

This is old data, but they only had 4 more arrests than we did and are no where near the top of this table. 9 clubs had more arrests than them and Leeds had 200% more.

Not just trying to make a inflammatory statement you know, this is Home Office data. The Home Office are no friends of Millwall.

https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/356313

Still don’t get the motive for the comment. Harshly done by lads of the people?? Weave in a political sentiment?!

I played for ASB against their fans lot, at a last minute ground change (of course!) back when we played other teams’ fans outside of a governed league structure. We had 9. We got right in. Lost. Ref still gave them a free kick after I fouled one of their lads, kicked off....get on with the game. We lost 5-0. With 9 remember, one of their lads booted the ball miles away in the dying second when we had a corner. Kicked off again when questioned him why, when they were 5 up with 2 spare men. All innocuous. Except about 5 punches and elbows had been worn all game...with 9...several down..,when it was a “friendly”. D*cks.

If they brought ANY knives out today, they deserve to go down.

None of this, “aren’t they hard done by lads preserving football” BS. They are tw*ts. Simple. any club racially abusing Danny Shittu on his RETURN are not exactly the harshly done by chaps you make out, Baz. Carrying knives. F**k them.
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:33 - Jan 27 with 8486 viewsHunterhoop

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:02 - Jan 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

Ha! Good old stats.

Have an opinion.
Find any data or evidence to support it whatsoever.
Gobble it up and cut it down to suit said opinion.
Force it down other people’s throat.

Christopher Hill would be proud. A boxing historian at its best.

I’ve got anecdotal evidence (a lot more) but why bother retorting. Old Hill wouldn’t even read that sh*t.
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:38 - Jan 27 with 8472 viewsqprd

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 23:34 - Jan 26 by BazzaInTheLoft

Trying a bit too hard to be contrarian
[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 0:41]
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:41 - Jan 27 with 8456 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:33 - Jan 27 by Hunterhoop

Ha! Good old stats.

Have an opinion.
Find any data or evidence to support it whatsoever.
Gobble it up and cut it down to suit said opinion.
Force it down other people’s throat.

Christopher Hill would be proud. A boxing historian at its best.

I’ve got anecdotal evidence (a lot more) but why bother retorting. Old Hill wouldn’t even read that sh*t.

That's the home office's shit not mine. Wasn't cut down or edited at all. Didn't think you was in the 'People are sick of experts' club Hunter.

Have a good night and I hope you don't have a sore head in the morning.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 0:50]
Millwall Family Club of the Year (n/t) on 00:41 - Jan 27 with 8454 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:38 - Jan 27 by qprd

[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 0:42]
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:42 - Jan 27 with 8448 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:38 - Jan 27 by qprd

No I'm not.
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:45 - Jan 27 with 8431 viewsHunterhoop

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:41 - Jan 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

That's the home office's shit not mine. Wasn't cut down or edited at all. Didn't think you was in the 'People are sick of experts' club Hunter.

Have a good night and I hope you don't have a sore head in the morning.
[Post edited 27 Jan 2019 0:50]

Ha! Not all. You misread me. But recut it for your own narrative. Again.

I love an expert. You aren’t one.
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:50 - Jan 27 with 8417 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:45 - Jan 27 by Hunterhoop

Ha! Not all. You misread me. But recut it for your own narrative. Again.

I love an expert. You aren’t one.

I think you should have a re read of this thread when the Smirnoff Ice wears off Hunter. Don't drink and skim read.
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 01:00 - Jan 27 with 8382 viewsHunterhoop

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 00:50 - Jan 27 by BazzaInTheLoft

I think you should have a re read of this thread when the Smirnoff Ice wears off Hunter. Don't drink and skim read.

How dare you!

I’d love us to meet sometime. Momentarily, of course. I think you might be quite the bore for a whole night. But still...

Smirnoff Ice was discontinued i think. However, I have it on good authority it’s on its way back, so i’ll be sure to tuck in, just to keep your preconception remotely close.

All the lolz.
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 01:05 - Jan 27 with 8366 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 01:00 - Jan 27 by Hunterhoop

How dare you!

I’d love us to meet sometime. Momentarily, of course. I think you might be quite the bore for a whole night. But still...

Smirnoff Ice was discontinued i think. However, I have it on good authority it’s on its way back, so i’ll be sure to tuck in, just to keep your preconception remotely close.

All the lolz.

Sleep well x
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 01:43 - Jan 27 with 8296 viewsBoston

So, was it an Evertonian who got slashed then? Got to ask because they’ve been rather good at it themselves for the fifty or so years I’ve been going to football.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 07:35 - Jan 27 with 7975 viewsLblock

Home Office stats ?

I need no stats to recall the one and only time I’ve witnessed first hand a lad I was with in front of me he subjected to numerous fans doing monkey gestures and a Chinese mate I was sitting next to seeing loads in the home end pulling their eyes back.
The riot like conditions after the game were a joy

I’ve never been back to that putrid hell hole since that Tuesday night game, I hope I never have to.
It’s the majority of vvankers that ruin it for the minority of alright Millwall fans IMHO

Shut them down

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 08:42 - Jan 27 with 7770 viewspaulparker

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 01:43 - Jan 27 by Boston

So, was it an Evertonian who got slashed then? Got to ask because they’ve been rather good at it themselves for the fifty or so years I’ve been going to football.

If you watch the footage the lad who got sliced seems to be carrying a blade as well as a few others who jump the wall, the stupid thing is it’s all done in front of the old bill with a video camera ( I wonder if he remembered to press record) I’m not a fan of Millwall but it seems like Everton went looking for it and then found it big time ,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 09:03 - Jan 27 with 7682 viewsFrankRightguard

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 07:35 - Jan 27 by Lblock

Home Office stats ?

I need no stats to recall the one and only time I’ve witnessed first hand a lad I was with in front of me he subjected to numerous fans doing monkey gestures and a Chinese mate I was sitting next to seeing loads in the home end pulling their eyes back.
The riot like conditions after the game were a joy

I’ve never been back to that putrid hell hole since that Tuesday night game, I hope I never have to.
It’s the majority of vvankers that ruin it for the minority of alright Millwall fans IMHO

Shut them down

Video also currently doing the rounds on twitter of them singing “I’d rather be a p*ki than a scouse”. They’ll never change and they’ll never be forced to.

Family club indeed.
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 09:24 - Jan 27 with 7594 viewssmegma

Millwall Family Club of the Year on 22:17 - Jan 26 by traininvain

Hope the FA ban Millwall fans from the next round but can’t see it happening.

Why ??? It was nowhere near the ground. Everton fans were mobbed up as well so were not innocent victims. Remember one of ours did the same at Goodison a few years ago, so should we have been banned as a result ???
Millwall Family Club of the Year on 10:01 - Jan 27 with 7465 viewseasthertsr

Am I the only one here who thinks that all those involved in fighting someone because they support a different football team are tragically, incredibly stupid?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024