Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) 13:46 - Feb 5 with 19514 viewsR_from_afar

So, barring an amazing upturn in our form or a prolonged slump, our season all comes down to this game.

I just hope we can at least compete and stay in the game. Anything can happen in a one-off game but please please please, Rangers, put in maximum effort and give the fans a performance!

I think it will be close but I just can't call it. Come on my team!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 14:45 - Feb 5 with 7893 viewsHarbour

2-1 to the Rs in ET
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 14:48 - Feb 5 with 7887 viewsDando

Hoping we freshen the side up a bit tonight, the current team seems predictable and a bit stale. Bring Samuel and Hall in, possibly manning
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 14:49 - Feb 5 with 7884 viewsconnell10

1-1 and we win on pens I get home 1 in the morning!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 14:52 - Feb 5 with 7878 viewsNorthernr

This is massive tonight. We need to be right at it.
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 14:52 - Feb 5 with 7876 viewsElHoop

I think that we'll jump them early and a comfortable 3-0 win, but only if Eze starts.
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 14:56 - Feb 5 with 7861 viewsPinnerPaul

We're 10/11 with Paddy Power - Portsmouth 3/1

That seems a bit short for us to me - 90' prices btw
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 15:03 - Feb 5 with 7842 viewsWokingR

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 14:49 - Feb 5 by connell10

1-1 and we win on pens I get home 1 in the morning!!

Please not extra time and penalties.
However exciting, I nearly ended up going straight to work from the game after that recent League Cup game.
McLaren will know what this means and we'll blow them away 4-0.
I might even be willing to start the first ever 'Steve McLarens Blue and White Army' if this happens.
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 15:20 - Feb 5 with 7808 viewsDiscodroids

Took me 4 1/2 hours to get home to leigh on sea from fenchurch street after work
Friday night.

A distance of 35 miles.

I recall 'The Warriors' getting back home by train transportation to Coney Island from new york in approx 90 minutes. A distance of 28 miles. This despite engaging in hand to hand combat en route by ironing out 'The Turnbull AC's', 'The baseball furies', 'The Rouges ', The roller skating punks', 'The orphans' and 'The lizzies' in their wake.

If only the Gramercy riffs had the foresight to Get C2C to run the trains, then Ajax, Swan Cowboy, Cochise, Cleon and Rembrandt would have been easy pickings as they lay moribund and enfeebled frozen with trench foot on platform 3 of Fenchurch street with me for 3 fukin' hours..

so,
'Be lookin' good Rangers. All the way to Wembley. Ya hear me, babies? .. Good. Re-e-al good. Adios.'

2-0 Home Win.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 15:28]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 15:37 - Feb 5 with 7756 viewsBoston

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 15:20 - Feb 5 by Discodroids

Took me 4 1/2 hours to get home to leigh on sea from fenchurch street after work
Friday night.

A distance of 35 miles.

I recall 'The Warriors' getting back home by train transportation to Coney Island from new york in approx 90 minutes. A distance of 28 miles. This despite engaging in hand to hand combat en route by ironing out 'The Turnbull AC's', 'The baseball furies', 'The Rouges ', The roller skating punks', 'The orphans' and 'The lizzies' in their wake.

If only the Gramercy riffs had the foresight to Get C2C to run the trains, then Ajax, Swan Cowboy, Cochise, Cleon and Rembrandt would have been easy pickings as they lay moribund and enfeebled frozen with trench foot on platform 3 of Fenchurch street with me for 3 fukin' hours..

so,
'Be lookin' good Rangers. All the way to Wembley. Ya hear me, babies? .. Good. Re-e-al good. Adios.'

2-0 Home Win.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 15:28]

Bright side Disco, Fenchurch St only costs twenty five quid to rent, well ‘till ya buy other stations.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 15:45 - Feb 5 with 7731 viewsBoston

Anyways, taken my amlodipine so deffo low if not no pressure, but riding shotgun with me today is a walking headache from Streatham, never enjoyed having him around for a sports fixture of any kind let alone the Rangers. I’m not confident about this one, we’ve been awful, they’re playing well.....7 - 0.

OK...squeaky 1 - 0 win.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 15:49]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 18:53 - Feb 5 with 7476 viewsBlue_Castello

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 15:45 - Feb 5 by Boston

Anyways, taken my amlodipine so deffo low if not no pressure, but riding shotgun with me today is a walking headache from Streatham, never enjoyed having him around for a sports fixture of any kind let alone the Rangers. I’m not confident about this one, we’ve been awful, they’re playing well.....7 - 0.

OK...squeaky 1 - 0 win.
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 15:49]

Parked up near the ground Just heard on the radio Hall , Smith and Samuel start
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 18:55]
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:00 - Feb 5 with 7415 views08olesen

As soon as I see Matt Smith's name in the line-up I worry that it could be 90 mins of hoofing the ball up to up to him. It is very frustrating and hard to watch.

Having said that, I really hope i am proved wrong this evening. Its important that the fans stick together tonight too and dont get frustrated if that starts to happen.

Come on u Rs

Poll: Who will the other play off

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:03 - Feb 5 with 7398 viewskarl

[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 19:07]
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:06 - Feb 5 with 7360 viewsBrianMcCarthy

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:08 - Feb 5 with 7336 viewskarl

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:06 - Feb 5 by BrianMcCarthy

By quoting Brian's post I have at least managed to get the link to work.....
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:10 - Feb 5 with 7320 viewsngbqpr

Be interesting to see if it's 442, or 4-2-3-1 as usual, with Wells in the 3.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:16 - Feb 5 with 7271 viewskarl

Enjoyed the 1-1 draw from my seat among the Pompey faithful last week but, it showed the need to keep our intensity up for full game.
Period of 20 mins after halftime was very poor and thankfully there was enough about the boys to come back and finish strong. Play to a good tempo the whole game and I'm hopeful we should be able to win by two goals but let them get a sniff and could be trouble.
Hope we don't launch too many high balls in from deep areas as the two centre backs looked able to deal with that type of play, get ball on deck and get them turning so Smith gets a chance to attack the crosses
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:16 - Feb 5 with 7266 viewsplasmahoop

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:10 - Feb 5 by ngbqpr

Be interesting to see if it's 442, or 4-2-3-1 as usual, with Wells in the 3.

4 4 fookin two I think. Good to change things a bit, strong bench too
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:16 - Feb 5 with 7264 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:08 - Feb 5 by karl

By quoting Brian's post I have at least managed to get the link to work.....

By quoting yours I have managed to make it disappear!

Karl, try knocking off all the characters in the link after jpg and it should work.

Usually....
[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 19:18]

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:19 - Feb 5 with 7241 viewsDavieQPR

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 14:48 - Feb 5 by Dando

Hoping we freshen the side up a bit tonight, the current team seems predictable and a bit stale. Bring Samuel and Hall in, possibly manning

As Meat Loaf once said to me 'two out of three ain't bad'.
The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:19 - Feb 5 with 7242 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think we should've played our strongest team.

Agree that Pav needed a break but Leistner and Eze didn't.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:24 - Feb 5 with 7194 viewsdavman

Any streams?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:26 - Feb 5 with 7177 viewslondonscottish

Strange starting line-up. Hope there's some logic behind it. My Pompey mate is horribly confident. At the ground. Shitting myself TBH.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:27 - Feb 5 with 7163 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:24 - Feb 5 by davman

Any streams?

Nothing yet, Dav.

Firstrowsports.eu has three links up, though. They're blank yet but it's usually a good sign.

The no pressure* match thread: QPR v Portsmouth (* irony) on 19:32 - Feb 5 with 7129 viewsstevec

1st to 3rd and Sunderland on their tail, can’t see a lot of resistance IF we go at them.

3-1 Rangers
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024