Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
25 years ... 13:22 - Feb 5 with 1860 viewsDannyPaddox

... since QPR were last at home on my birthday. A quarter of a century. How and why so long? I was a young man. D:Ream were No.#1 in the pop charts with 'Thing Can Only Get Better'.

D:Ream, and you Brian Cox, you scientific arse. You lied.

[Post edited 5 Feb 2019 13:23]
25 years ... on 13:42 - Feb 5 with 1814 viewsKonk

Happy birthday, Danny. 25 years - that's a quarter of a century. Too long. I don't have the energy to investigate, but I suspect it's SKY's fault, the fixture moving tw ats.

Treat yourself to a pint on me.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

25 years ... on 14:02 - Feb 5 with 1789 viewsMick_S

Get yourself one from me too. Virtual boozing.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

25 years ... on 14:04 - Feb 5 with 1784 viewsKonk

25 years ... on 14:02 - Feb 5 by Mick_S

Get yourself one from me too. Virtual boozing.

That's good of you Mick, you can have one on me too.

Remember though, stop when the fun stops, yeah?

25 years ... on 14:06 - Feb 5 with 1776 viewsMick_S

25 years ... on 14:04 - Feb 5 by Konk

That's good of you Mick, you can have one on me too.

Remember though, stop when the fun stops, yeah?

When it's too late, you mean?

25 years ... on 14:08 - Feb 5 with 1766 viewsKonk

25 years ... on 14:06 - Feb 5 by Mick_S

When it's too late, you mean?

It's never too late, Mick. Sometimes it's too early, but it's never too late.

I'm gonna get that tattooed on my forearm (I'll probably leave out the reference to you, mind. No offence).

25 years ... on 14:17 - Feb 5 with 1753 viewsDannyPaddox

Cheers lads this is the best virtual pîss-up I've had ... ever!

Btw I don't think I can blame Sky for this. Just a random thing. There's been games on Feb 5 since 1994. But all away and all forgettable low scoring draws at places like Port Vale and er ... I can't remember the others.
25 years ... on 14:26 - Feb 5 with 1726 viewsKonk

25 years ... on 14:17 - Feb 5 by DannyPaddox

Cheers lads this is the best virtual pîss-up I've had ... ever!

Btw I don't think I can blame Sky for this. Just a random thing. There's been games on Feb 5 since 1994. But all away and all forgettable low scoring draws at places like Port Vale and er ... I can't remember the others.

I'm having a great time too, Danny. You can't beat an impromptu midweek afternoon in the pub. Thanks for having us along. I should probably make this my last virtual drink as I have to collect my son at 16:15 and I'll have him on the back of my bike. I can't bring myself to drink virtual Kaliber.

25 years ... on 14:30 - Feb 5 with 1713 viewsMick_S

25 years ... on 14:26 - Feb 5 by Konk

I'm having a great time too, Danny. You can't beat an impromptu midweek afternoon in the pub. Thanks for having us along. I should probably make this my last virtual drink as I have to collect my son at 16:15 and I'll have him on the back of my bike. I can't bring myself to drink virtual Kaliber.

Get one of these mate, they are safer and they probably have a natty drinks holder for you when you get older and your lad drives you to football.

Login to get fewer ads

25 years ... on 14:32 - Feb 5 with 1709 viewsqprxtc

Daniel, my fellow semi-naked water bearer.

Hippy burpday old codger. I'd love to buy you a pint but you owe me at least two and you're way behind in the round.

Get your arris to the barris and get me a pint. You long streak of paralysed p!ss.

Guinness if you don't mind.
25 years ... on 14:39 - Feb 5 with 1680 viewsMick_S

25 years ... on 14:26 - Feb 5 by Konk

Man, I don't belive it...

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/football-three-fans-of-fulham-are-driving-i

25 years ... on 14:53 - Feb 5 with 1656 viewsJJB

I like the sound of this virtual "getting the rounds in" Tell you what mate, get yourself a short whilst you are at it.

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

25 years ... on 15:11 - Feb 5 with 1636 viewspeejaybee

25 years ... on 14:39 - Feb 5 by Mick_S

Man, I don't belive it...

https://media.gettyimages.com/photos/football-three-fans-of-fulham-are-driving-i

The one in the sidecar never went to Eton.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

25 years ... on 17:00 - Feb 5 with 1571 viewsDannyPaddox

I'm so virtually wasted I just wanna say I love you guys ... hic! Let's do this again in another 25 years. See you all in 2044. I'll settle up with you then xtc. YOO Rs !!!
25 years ... on 19:57 - Feb 6 with 1412 viewsDannyPaddox

Now over 25 years unbeaten at home on my birthday. What a top night. Hangover should be gone by the 5th Round 😎👍🏼
25 years ... on 20:18 - Feb 6 with 1399 viewsBoston

25 years ... on 15:11 - Feb 5 by peejaybee

The one in the sidecar never went to Eton.

Well spotted sir.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

25 years ... on 21:14 - Feb 6 with 1381 viewsKonk

25 years ... on 19:57 - Feb 6 by DannyPaddox

Now over 25 years unbeaten at home on my birthday. What a top night. Hangover should be gone by the 5th Round 😎👍🏼

Glad you had a good time, Danny. Sorry I had to go when I did, but probably for the best. I've stuck an entry in my Filofax for 2044 - it's a Friday! I'm gonna organise a virtual hotel and make a proper night of it! Looking forward to it.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 21:16]

25 years ... on 21:29 - Feb 6 with 1357 viewsKonk

25 years ... on 14:30 - Feb 5 by Mick_S

Get one of these mate, they are safer and they probably have a natty drinks holder for you when you get older and your lad drives you to football.

I'm not sure, Mick. It's a long way from BS3 to SW6 in a sidecar and I reckon with all the bumps and that, I'd end up spilling most of my drinks. We'll probably just train it, I reckon.
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 21:39]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024