Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoos on signing the likes of Nakhi in the summer 16:18 - Feb 12 with 1649 viewsbosh67

https://www.football.london/queens-park-rangers-fc/qpr-transfer-news-wells-hemed

Seems like none to not much. Not too surprising really. Seems like our model will be youth and loans moving forward. No real issue with that if it keeps the club stable financially.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Hoos on signing the likes of Nak hi in the summer on 16:27 - Feb 12 with 1595 viewsPinnerPaul

Not sure on their contract situations.

Of the 3, I would say GC is probably the least likely to a) get a new deal from his club b) command any sort of transfer fee- so we might have a chance of signing him.

Of course he might want to go back to the states - so many variables so obviously impossible to guess at the moment.
Hoos on signing the likes of Nakhi in the summer on 16:44 - Feb 12 with 1532 viewsAntti_Heinola

I would say Brighton would have zero interest in keeping Hemed. And he was signed in the championship by a well-run club. He'll be on a wedge, but not SWP level or anything.
Then again, he's been injured for months.

Bare bones.

Hoos on signing the likes of Nakhi in the summer on 17:04 - Feb 12 with 1453 viewsdaveB

Hoos on signing the likes of Nakhi in the summer on 16:44 - Feb 12 by Antti_Heinola

I would say Brighton would have zero interest in keeping Hemed. And he was signed in the championship by a well-run club. He'll be on a wedge, but not SWP level or anything.
Then again, he's been injured for months.

I've not been that impressed by him, was hardly playing before his injury
Hoos on signing the likes of Nakhi in the summer on 17:28 - Feb 12 with 1364 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I know i'm going on like an old lady, but as good as they've been, I don't see why Oteh and Manning couldn't take their spots.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 17:44]
Hoos on signing the likes of Nakhi in the summer on 17:33 - Feb 12 with 1339 viewsAntti_Heinola

Hoos on signing the likes of Nakhi in the summer on 17:28 - Feb 12 by BazzaInTheLoft

I know i'm going on like an old lady, but as good as they've been, I don't see why Oteh and Manning couldn't take their spots.
[Post edited 12 Feb 2019 17:44]

Hmm...
I don't think Manning will be here next season.

Bare bones.

Hoos on signing the likes of Nakhi in the summer on 17:43 - Feb 12 with 1308 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Hoos on signing the likes of Nakhi in the summer on 17:33 - Feb 12 by Antti_Heinola

Hmm...
I don't think Manning will be here next season.

I think you are right. No one seems to reckon him.
Hoos on signing the likes of Nakhi in the summer on 18:00 - Feb 12 with 1253 viewsPinnerPaul

Hoos on signing the likes of Nakhi in the summer on 17:04 - Feb 12 by daveB

I've not been that impressed by him, was hardly playing before his injury

Exactly - not really seen enough of him to judge have we though Dave?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024