Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seny dieng 13:29 - Mar 17 with 3272 viewsmcqpr10

Watching the first half of Celtic Dundee. The standout player in the first half was our very own seny dieng. Looks a decent keeper. Be interested to see if he is a serious challenger for Lumley's place next year.
Seny dieng on 14:00 - Mar 17 with 3161 viewsBoston

B'jasus, (in the spirit of the day), he's eligible as international for more countries than I have fingers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Seny dieng on 14:22 - Mar 17 with 3109 viewsflynnbo

Late goal conceded just like us!
Seny dieng on 14:25 - Mar 17 with 3093 viewsBoston

Seny dieng on 14:22 - Mar 17 by flynnbo

He'll fit in perfectly.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Seny dieng on 14:26 - Mar 17 with 3090 viewsToast_R

Seny dieng on 14:22 - Mar 17 by flynnbo

That was a sickner. Love it if the Fools up next get something from Liverpool.
Seny dieng on 14:35 - Mar 17 with 3064 viewsDavieQPR

Expect Dieng to be our no.2 Keeper next season.
Seny dieng on 15:15 - Mar 17 with 2974 viewsCheshireR

He has improved massively since arriving at QPR in 2017 and the Dundee move is a great experience for him.
As far as I know he has played every game since joining them on loan and despite some mistakes the general opinion amongst the Dundee fan base has been very favourable.
I won't be surprised if Dieng replaces Ingram as our reserve keeper next season with Polish U19 international Marcin Brzozowski moving up to 3rd choice.
Seny dieng on 20:35 - Mar 17 with 2650 viewscaliforniahoop

Seny dieng on 15:15 - Mar 17 by CheshireR

He has improved massively since arriving at QPR in 2017 and the Dundee move is a great experience for him.
As far as I know he has played every game since joining them on loan and despite some mistakes the general opinion amongst the Dundee fan base has been very favourable.
I won't be surprised if Dieng replaces Ingram as our reserve keeper next season with Polish U19 international Marcin Brzozowski moving up to 3rd choice.

Marcin is a good keeper
Seny dieng on 21:44 - Mar 17 with 2493 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good to hear the positive reports. Thanks.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Seny dieng on 02:58 - Mar 18 with 2338 viewstimcocking

Must be said, the first and second goal vs Hull were both relatively straight at Joe Lumley and hit not particularly well. He's had a mixed season. Lots of good, but a worrying amount of easy shots let in. I always feel a quality keeper doesn't let in more than once in a blue moon a saveable shot. I'd personally look to never be beaten by a reachable ball. Joe lets one in three get through him. It's a worry.

Love the guy, i'm praying he's our keeper for the next ten years, but he needs to be able to stop slow shots going straight at him. And avoid kicking directly to touch; he's been watching too much Rugby.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 12:42]
Seny dieng on 08:17 - Mar 18 with 2218 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Seny dieng on 14:00 - Mar 17 by Boston

B'jasus, (in the spirit of the day), he's eligible as international for more countries than I have fingers.

Even more impressive if you really are from Boston (Lincs)
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 8:18]
Seny dieng on 12:07 - Mar 18 with 2046 viewssmegma

Seny dieng on 15:15 - Mar 17 by CheshireR

Your son would be a better option than Ingram
Seny dieng on 17:19 - Mar 18 with 1879 viewsCheshireR

Seny dieng on 12:07 - Mar 18 by smegma

Your son would be a better option than Ingram

Harsh.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024