Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bircham Iv 16:05 - Apr 10 with 3428 viewsDean

https://mundialmag.com/blogs/gazzetta/marc-bircham-qpr-queens-park-rangers-tony-

Reading the current names linked and interviewed I would definitely be happy for Marc (who's also been interviewed for the role) to be given the job at least till the end of the season. Luongo who singled out Birchams coaching of him "I have been doing a lot of training with Birch (Marc Bircham), working on finishing in the box to get an eye for goal and that has helped. I feel different around the box now.” has not looked the same player since he left for one. He also coached near enough every youngster that we want to be part of the team going forward. The only possible negative would be a lack of managerial experience but McClaren had 30 years worth and was still a complete clown. You only have to look to Manchester Utd to see what someone who lives and breaths the club and understand's what the fans want to see it doesn't always have to be a negative.

[Post edited 10 Apr 2019 16:06]
Bircham Iv on 17:18 - Apr 10 with 3220 viewsDorse

WLS reported yesterday that Bircham has already been interviewed so he might be in with more of a shout than we think. Either that or they are trying to interview everyone else in the whole of football before Sherwood and have just reached the 'B's.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Bircham Iv on 18:56 - Apr 10 with 3059 viewssmegma

I doubt he could be as bad as the two previous incumbents, could he ??
Bircham Iv on 19:06 - Apr 10 with 3021 viewsSimonJames

Bircham Iv on 18:56 - Apr 10 by smegma

I doubt he could be as bad as the two previous incumbents, could he ??

We don't want "less bad" though do we?
After 6 failed managerial appointments in a row when are we going to get someone that can achieve some level of sustained progress?

100% of people who drink water will die.

Bircham Iv on 22:28 - Apr 10 with 2773 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Excited for Bircham.

Mostly for Nostalgia reasons. Holloway did alright in retrospect so maybe a friendly face is what we need.
Bircham Iv on 22:39 - Apr 10 with 2705 viewseghamranger

Bircham is nice fella, loves rangers and the fans will love him.

Does he know enough to be our manager?!

Rather take him over Sherwood and Pearson
Bircham Iv on 23:03 - Apr 10 with 2592 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Comparing Bircham taking the reins at QPR with Solskjær getting the job at Man Utd is comparing apples with pears. Man Utd have a world class squad that was under-performing and just needed someone to come in and put a smile on their faces. QPR are currently a basket case with no foundations, an average squad, no money to spend and an incoherent strategy. It would take a minor miracle for Bircham to succeed under those conditions.
Bircham Iv on 00:44 - Apr 11 with 2447 viewsDavieQPR

Bircham Iv on 23:03 - Apr 10 by Benny_the_Ball

Comparing Bircham taking the reins at QPR with Solskjær getting the job at Man Utd is comparing apples with pears. Man Utd have a world class squad that was under-performing and just needed someone to come in and put a smile on their faces. QPR are currently a basket case with no foundations, an average squad, no money to spend and an incoherent strategy. It would take a minor miracle for Bircham to succeed under those conditions.

In my opinion Solskjaer and Phelan are only the legmen for Ferguson.
Bircham Iv on 06:11 - Apr 11 with 2346 viewstimcocking

I couldn't fathom the logic of releasing MaClaren when we did. With so few games left, it's now a case of either leaving it with Eustace, bringing in somebody like Bircham or Ramsey until the end of the season and then assessing, or rushing into a permanent appointment asap.

To me, Bircham had more likelihood of a galvanising the fans therefore producing that elusive new manager bounce and turning the squad around than John Eustace (good point last night John, hope you prove me wrong). That would give us a free shot. If he does well, great, why not keep him there? If he doesn't, well it's bought the time to find the best possible successor.
Login to get fewer ads

Bircham Iv on 08:08 - Apr 11 with 2171 viewsWestbourneR

The same Marc Bircham who said we can’t play a number 10 because the pitch at Loftus Road is too tight? A great tactical mind.

Interesting to hear he coached Luongo on finishing as Massimo still didn’t score. Nor did Marc when he was playing for that matter.

We need someone modern, smart and savvy as our coach. That’s not Bircham

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024