Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone fancy a free gig or ten in Hanwell today??? 05:35 - May 11 with 1537 viewssmegma

I will be seeing our very own Emily Capell at 7pm and Floodhounds ,a band that sound interesting albeit new to me . Will also try to see Bang Bang Romeo, a band with a singer who is going to be a huge star soon as they are supporting Pink! on tour.......

http://www.hanwellhootie.co.uk/2019-bands/
Anyone fancy a free gig or ten in Hanwell today??? on 06:41 - May 11 with 1489 viewsDannyPaddox

Also at the Hootie, PL Smith, West London music legend. Known for his guest appearances in The Who

Correction: Known for his guest appearances in the HU.
Anyone fancy a free gig or ten in Hanwell today??? on 09:23 - May 11 with 1392 viewsToast_R

I know it's probably unpopular seeing that she's a QPR fan but I don't get Emily Capell's music at all. Her voice is way too contrived to be in an Amy Winehouse style but she just doesn't have it which makes her sound all over the place. If she dropped all that over empmthasising and just sang her natural voice without all the ups and downs at the end of each word , she'd be a lot better IMO.

That Joey song is just awful, what am I missing?
[Post edited 11 May 2019 9:30]
Anyone fancy a free gig or ten in Hanwell today??? on 13:15 - May 11 with 1290 viewsDannyPaddox

As for PL Smith's Who connections. His PR reliably informs me (Ok he reliably informs me) he often used to meet Pete Townsend in a local park and once even stroked his dog. I have no idea if this is a euphemism.
Anyone fancy a free gig or ten in Hanwell today??? on 13:31 - May 11 with 1269 viewsSonofNorfolt

Anyone fancy a free gig or ten in Hanwell today??? on 13:15 - May 11 by DannyPaddox

As for PL Smith's Who connections. His PR reliably informs me (Ok he reliably informs me) he often used to meet Pete Townsend in a local park and once even stroked his dog. I have no idea if this is a euphemism.

Research.
Anyone fancy a free gig or ten in Hanwell today??? on 13:40 - May 11 with 1264 viewsDannyPaddox

Anyone fancy a free gig or ten in Hanwell today??? on 13:31 - May 11 by SonofNorfolt

Research.

Well that was Townend's excuse. Smiffy on the other hand has got a genuine interest in dogging.

Correction: A genuine interest in dogs.
Anyone fancy a free gig or ten in Hanwell today??? on 15:10 - May 11 with 1214 viewsBoston

Anyone fancy a free gig or ten in Hanwell today??? on 13:15 - May 11 by DannyPaddox

He did actually. Barnes Common, prior to a Fulham away game.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Anyone fancy a free gig or ten in Hanwell today??? on 23:48 - May 11 with 1025 viewssmegma

Managed to see this band in a tent in a park n front of about 150 . Next up is the Millenium Stadium, Hampden Park , Anfield and Wembley. Not bad for a band from Doncaster. What a voice.

Anyone fancy a free gig or ten in Hanwell today??? on 00:28 - May 12 with 996 viewssmegma

My favourite band of the day. Seriously funky .

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone fancy a free gig or ten in Hanwell today??? on 00:46 - May 12 with 991 viewssmegma

These weren't too shabby either

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024