Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland Vs Charlton 13:16 - May 26 with 6146 viewsRANGERS4EVER

We all want Charlton don't we?

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 13:25 - May 26 with 3988 viewsstowmarketrange

I don’t really care who wins.It will be chance of a night out in Newcastle if the mackems win or a poorer team who will probably beat us anyway if Charlton win.
Sunderland Vs Charlton on 13:42 - May 26 with 3947 viewsTonto

Tip... Charlton please

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 14:00 - May 26 with 3909 viewsBlackCrowe

Quite like both teams. Hope this helps.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 14:21 - May 26 with 3862 viewsloftus77

Yep - no strong feelings at all. Another London derby (4x2) would be nice but Sunderland is always a big game.
Sunderland Vs Charlton on 14:25 - May 26 with 3849 viewsDiscodroids

Rooting for Charlton.

They treated us well down in the Valley when i went with my then local team, Dagenhanm and Redbridge as a non league side, in the early 2000's when Charlton were Premiership.

The away terrace that day was awash with clean Micky Mills resulting in a right old little fluffy cloud knees up climaxing in near nirvana with Little Dagenham being denied a win with a last minute charlton equaliser.

Amongst all the Middle of the road Chicago bland misty buff melodious soft rock football you suffer as a fan, you remember days like that in football.

just picked up 24 330ml cans of Czech Pilsner Urquell from Waitrose on special offer at the stupid price of £20 down from £32. This Classic Retro Pilsner should help the game flow nicely from my armchair. U addicks.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 15:07 - May 26 with 3756 viewscolinallcars

Blimey, the Makems one up after five minutes
Sunderland Vs Charlton on 15:07 - May 26 with 3754 views2Thomas2Bowles

OG blinking hell what feck up

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 15:33 - May 26 with 3676 viewsmarkrtid

Yes. Without question.

Take your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!
You blew it up! Ah, damn you! God damn you all to hell!
Login to get fewer ads

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 15:41 - May 26 with 3650 views2Thomas2Bowles

1-1
Phillips and Sarr will be relieved

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 15:56 - May 26 with 3562 viewsCamberleyR

Stand to be corrected but I think this is first time that two teams have met for the second time in a play off final.

You can't forget this classic.

Clive Mendonca who cost a quarter of the fee we spunked on Mike Sheron with the last hat trick at the old Wembley. That has always slightly annoyed me because clearly Skeletor Houston didn't take a blind bit of notice of him when Grimsby totally outplayed us at Blundell Park the previous season as he was probably the best player on the pitch that day, scored and caused our defence loads of problems. He was undoubtedly one of the best strikers at that level, unlike one season wonder Sheron. 2-0 that day massively flattered us.

We could have probably got him for a million and his goals could have fired us to promotion. But with Houston as manager, probably not.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 16:01 - May 26 with 3543 viewsBoston

Correct re oppo's facing each other.

C'mon Charlton....your fans really look forward to Millwall Derbies.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 16:04 - May 26 with 3532 viewsDiscodroids

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 15:56 - May 26 by CamberleyR

Stand to be corrected but I think this is first time that two teams have met for the second time in a play off final.

Clive Mendonca who cost a quarter of the fee we spunked on Mike Sheron with the last hat trick at the old Wembley. That has always slightly annoyed me because clearly Skeletor Houston didn't take a blind bit of notice of him when Grimsby totally outplayed us at Blundell Park the previous season as he was probably the best player on the pitch that day, scored and caused our defence loads of problems. He was undoubtedly one of the best strikers at that level, unlike one season wonder Sheron. 2-0 that day massively flattered us.

We could have probably got him for a million and his goals could have fired us to promotion. But with Houston as manager, probably not.

Clive Mendonca, along with Kevin Drinkell, Andy Ritchie and Keith Edwards were strikers i would have loved to have see in a QPR shirt.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 16:06 - May 26 with 3524 viewsBoston

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 16:04 - May 26 by Discodroids

Clive Mendonca, along with Kevin Drinkell, Andy Ritchie and Keith Edwards were strikers i would have loved to have see in a QPR shirt.

Yes to Mendonca, his name rhymes with silly stuff.

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 16:50 - May 26 with 3389 viewsBoston

Poor second half.

Hope the Sunderland fans are all booked to travel back on early trains, muhaha…..

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 16:52 - May 26 with 3381 viewsBoston

Attendance 76,155

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 16:53 - May 26 with 3377 viewsDiscodroids

Ambrosial.

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 16:56 - May 26 with 3355 viewsjtuck

A Bobby Zamora moment for Charlton. Well done.

LAranger

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 16:57 - May 26 with 3354 viewsHantsR

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 15:56 - May 26 by CamberleyR

I will never forget watching that match in a lonely hotel room in Mozambique - it was an absolute delight at the end of a depressing work trip and lifted my spirits on what would otherwise have been a dire evening.
Sunderland Vs Charlton on 16:59 - May 26 with 3327 viewsloftboy

Well done Charlton, only a short trip for me to get there from where I live now .

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 17:08 - May 26 with 3263 viewsBoston

Crikey, went for a quick dump and Charlton scored!

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 17:08 - May 26 with 3259 viewsstevec

Well done Charlton.

Nice easy trip and we’re due a performance over there.
Sunderland Vs Charlton on 17:11 - May 26 with 3240 viewsBoston

Would the Toon fans be delighted by this result?

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 17:12 - May 26 with 3235 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm unhappy because that horrible, horrible bastard Lee Bowyer is happy.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 17:23 - May 26 with 3183 viewsstevec

Five London clubs and two down the M4.

That’s more like it
Sunderland Vs Charlton on 17:26 - May 26 with 3165 viewsterryb

Sunderland Vs Charlton on 17:08 - May 26 by Boston

Crikey, went for a quick dump and Charlton scored!

I don't understand. What is a quick dump?

My visits to "The Library" last a long time!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024