Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham away 10:02 - Aug 1 with 2547 viewsRblockPrior

Very early for this question but we are planning a stag for the weekend of the Fulham game and there will be around 18 of us, all bar 1 are QPR fans however they do not go to as many away games as the hardcore among us meaning they have less points, worry is due to the work going on in the stadium we are concerned that the away allocation will be dramatically decreased and so not everyone will be able to get a ticket. Does anyone know what Fulham are giving away fans this season? Someone told me it may only be 1500

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Fulham away on 10:12 - Aug 1 with 2509 viewsdaveB

you can usually get a ticket in the neutral bit if QPR sell out which is basically the same end
Fulham away on 11:49 - Aug 1 with 2373 viewsToast_R

Stag party away at Fulham?
You're supposed to do something enjoyable and funny.
Fulham away on 11:55 - Aug 1 with 2364 viewsRblockPrior

Fulham away on 11:49 - Aug 1 by Toast_R

Stag party away at Fulham?
You're supposed to do something enjoyable and funny.

It could make or break the rest of the day, the hope is that it is an early kick off. In a way I am glad the best man decided this as I would have been going either way

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Fulham away on 12:04 - Aug 1 with 2333 viewsKonk

There's no Neutral section whilst the Riverside is being redeveloped. I think you will just get blocks P5-6, which are the two blocks furthest from the Cottage in the Putney End. I think that's about 2,000 tickets. Capacity is around 19,000 this year.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham away on 12:06 - Aug 1 with 2325 viewsNorthernr

Fulham away on 12:04 - Aug 1 by Konk

There's no Neutral section whilst the Riverside is being redeveloped. I think you will just get blocks P5-6, which are the two blocks furthest from the Cottage in the Putney End. I think that's about 2,000 tickets. Capacity is around 19,000 this year.

Be interested to know how they're going to square that with the league, presumably some dispensation because of the works. The whole reason for the 'neutral section', as I understood it, is if call one half of that stand home and the other half away then you have to have separate turnstiles, which obviously is difficult at that end. They've got round that by calling the whole thing a neutral end.
Fulham away on 13:08 - Aug 1 with 2174 viewsKonk

Fulham away on 12:06 - Aug 1 by Northernr

Be interested to know how they're going to square that with the league, presumably some dispensation because of the works. The whole reason for the 'neutral section', as I understood it, is if call one half of that stand home and the other half away then you have to have separate turnstiles, which obviously is difficult at that end. They've got round that by calling the whole thing a neutral end.

Note sure that's right, mate. The blocks furthest away from the Cottage have always been the Away section - P1-3 blocks were designated neutral. I think the idea behind that was that we could continue to sell tickets on General sale once the away end had sold out. If P1-3 had been Home fans only, as per the rest of the ground, we would have had to take them off General sale the minute the away section sold out. As it is, we've had no bother since the stand was opened, so that probably counts in our favour when it comes to licensing.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fulham away on 13:22 - Aug 1 with 2129 viewsstevec

Fulham away on 13:08 - Aug 1 by Konk

Note sure that's right, mate. The blocks furthest away from the Cottage have always been the Away section - P1-3 blocks were designated neutral. I think the idea behind that was that we could continue to sell tickets on General sale once the away end had sold out. If P1-3 had been Home fans only, as per the rest of the ground, we would have had to take them off General sale the minute the away section sold out. As it is, we've had no bother since the stand was opened, so that probably counts in our favour when it comes to licensing.

Think it's an excellent idea, allows for over flow for both sets of fans rather than our place where we have the bottom section of away end empty or at best half full.

Getting tickets at our ground can feel like a military operation at times, particularly if you buy tickets game to game, very little encouragement for neutral supporters they get at the Cottage.

You're either Rangers or the other lot.
Fulham away on 13:59 - Aug 1 with 2057 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Go in disguise.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024