Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hugill's double seals second away win in Sheffield - Report 23:35 - Sep 1 with 2842 viewsNorthernr

Thanks to Lee for filling in for me up at Sheffield on Saturday.

Hugill's double seals second away win in Sheffield - Report 1st Sep 2019 23:33
QPR, just five away wins all of last season and three the season before that, made it two from three road trips to start the 2019/20 season at Sheff Wed on Saturday - Lee McAlpine was there for LFW. 22

This post has been edited by an administrator
Hugill's double seals second away win in Sheffield - Report on 09:45 - Sep 2 with 2087 viewsJAPRANGERS

Thanks Lee great positive report!
Hugill's double seals second away win in Sheffield - Report on 18:02 - Sep 2 with 1441 viewsPinnerPaul

Actually lucky to get away with 6 mins added.

Just watched the 90' back and the 4 x 2nd half injury stoppages took 5 mins.
Hugill's double seals second away win in Sheffield - Report on 19:58 - Sep 2 with 1325 viewsLblock

Hugill's double seals second away win in Sheffield - Report on 18:02 - Sep 2 by PinnerPaul

Actually lucky to get away with 6 mins added.

Just watched the 90' back and the 4 x 2nd half injury stoppages took 5 mins.

Quelle surprise

And your overall view of this "referee's" performance would be in contrary to 99.99% of QPR fans who attended I suppose?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Hugill's double seals second away win in Sheffield - Report on 20:20 - Sep 2 with 1298 viewsMancR

They could've had another 20 minutes, it wouldn't have changed Sheffield Wednesday 1 😉
Hugill's double seals second away win in Sheffield - Report on 09:00 - Sep 3 with 914 viewsPinnerPaul

Hugill's double seals second away win in Sheffield - Report on 19:58 - Sep 2 by Lblock

Quelle surprise

And your overall view of this "referee's" performance would be in contrary to 99.99% of QPR fans who attended I suppose?

I'm criticising him!

Only added 6 minutes, should have been 7 or 8

Did you see the 90'?

The 4 injuries took 5 minutes, plus there were 6 subs - one was a double and one after an injury but even so, 1 minute for all 6 subs is clearly WRONG.

I also thought the Bannan pull back on Eze was a yellow card all day long and I've already said the penalty was very very soft (although Hall did pull shirt of Forestieri).

Like some others you assume/pigeon hole my posts without actually reading them - I often say when I think officials are wrong.

99.9% of Sheff Weds fans thought our 2nd goal was offside, so fans' opinions of officials are not QUITE objective are they?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024