Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks 12:11 - Aug 28 with 3627 viewsloftboy

Failing to give a breath test.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 13:18 - Aug 28 with 3438 viewspaulparker

Great news , bloke is a massive bell end
I wonder if Alan Brazil can sneak him out under one of his many chins

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 13:32 - Aug 28 with 3384 viewsToast_R

The old “I don’t have to provide a breath test” motif.

Police said he could hardly stand up when he got out his car…

The old “I only had a couple, it must have been the pain killers for my poor knees” even Harry Redknapp’s lawyer would have been mildly embarrassed.

Like old Ray Wilkins before he passed, liked a drink and don't mind getting behind the wheel. Stupid.
[Post edited 28 Aug 2019 14:17]
Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 14:16 - Aug 28 with 3305 viewsw7r

That should wipe the smug smile off his face.

I'll never forget his gloating mug every time he scored against us.
Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 14:23 - Aug 28 with 3270 viewsToast_R

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 14:16 - Aug 28 by w7r

That should wipe the smug smile off his face.

I'll never forget his gloating mug every time he scored against us.

I bet Paul Elliot is laughing.
Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 14:24 - Aug 28 with 3264 viewsrunningman75

Probably got off lightly in terms of getting caught. Could have been far worse such as the Plymouth goalkeeper who killed the children when drunk driving. Need to have zero tolerance for alcohol use when behind the wheel.
Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 14:24 - Aug 28 with 3268 viewsBoston

Goaled for ten! C’mon, any half wit journalist can find out he goaled on 212 occasions.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 14:26 - Aug 28 with 3263 viewsDixie_CT

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 13:56 - Aug 30 with 2608 viewsToast_R

Out after 1 day while an appeal is applied for .If that was anyone else...
Login to get fewer ads

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 01:42 - Aug 31 with 2426 viewstimcocking

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 14:24 - Aug 28 by runningman75

Probably got off lightly in terms of getting caught. Could have been far worse such as the Plymouth goalkeeper who killed the children when drunk driving. Need to have zero tolerance for alcohol use when behind the wheel.

It's always interesting to see what is classed as a serious crime and unpopular in one country is de rigeur in most places. Can't imagine anybody in South-East Asia (or indeed most of the planet) not drinking and driving, usually on motorbikes. Actually, i'm not sure i can remember a single occasion of somebody electing not to do so over here. I've met people come on holiday saying 'i'd never drink and drive', but then they'll all drive home drunk later on. It's just normal behaviour for most people. Particularly those living in the countryside.

Perhaps that's why Thailand was the second most dangerous country to drive in last year, i saw two accidents yesterday. That and the lack of intellect and firm belief in magic and reincarnation of the locals.

First thing you do here when you buy a car, take it to the temple for the monks to bless and paint some magic protection spells on the roof. Put a few more amulets around the mirror, you're safe as houses. Didn't stop our lass driving into a tree, though. Apparently, the tree wasn't looking and ran out unexpectedly.
Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 09:31 - Aug 31 with 2310 viewsWatford_Ranger

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 13:56 - Aug 30 by Toast_R

Does Dean Saunders really carry sufficient weight for special treatment these days? One too many benders with Brazil.
Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 09:57 - Aug 31 with 2271 viewssmegma

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 09:31 - Aug 31 by Watford_Ranger

Does Dean Saunders really carry sufficient weight for special treatment these days? One too many benders with Brazil.

Brazil carries plenty of weight.
Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 10:34 - Aug 31 with 2229 viewsToast_R

Having watched the video of his arrest, he's f*cking hammered.
The appeal is on the sentence being too excessive. Whats the likelihood of it being reduced to suspended? Likely I'd say and sets the precedent that if youve got money, you'll be alright.
If there was any justice he'd get it doubled.
Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 11:23 - Aug 31 with 2180 viewsThGrimRanger

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 13:56 - Aug 30 by Toast_R

the blokes obviously a complete dick on many levels but I don't get the views on this thread that being jailed for not providing a breath test is fair or even lenient. Trev did similar including p1ssing in the police car and calling the officers white c...s but no jail sentence. not saying I wouldn't expect trev to be jailed for that. Again Wilkins was caught for a 3rd time and spent no time in jail.

seems harsh to me.

TheGrimRanger

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 11:44 - Aug 31 with 2142 viewsToast_R

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 11:23 - Aug 31 by ThGrimRanger

the blokes obviously a complete dick on many levels but I don't get the views on this thread that being jailed for not providing a breath test is fair or even lenient. Trev did similar including p1ssing in the police car and calling the officers white c...s but no jail sentence. not saying I wouldn't expect trev to be jailed for that. Again Wilkins was caught for a 3rd time and spent no time in jail.

seems harsh to me.

But if he gets away with it then no f*cker will give a breath test when pulled over.
Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 13:55 - Aug 31 with 2066 viewsThGrimRanger

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 11:44 - Aug 31 by Toast_R

But if he gets away with it then no f*cker will give a breath test when pulled over.

it's in inconsistency that's my issue. Trev also refused to give a breath test along with the other things (assault, racial abuse, criminal damage)

looked to me like saunders was being civil.

TheGrimRanger

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 14:05 - Aug 31 with 2052 viewsToast_R

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 13:55 - Aug 31 by ThGrimRanger

it's in inconsistency that's my issue. Trev also refused to give a breath test along with the other things (assault, racial abuse, criminal damage)

I believe Sinclair was breath tested at the scene and was double the limit. He later refused to give a specimen when he started using the race card - don't know if that makes all the difference, maybe he just had a better lawyer?
Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 14:08 - Aug 31 with 2045 viewspaulparker

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 13:55 - Aug 31 by ThGrimRanger

Sinclair is racist vermin

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 16:12 - Sep 1 with 1760 viewsMiss_Terraces

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 14:08 - Aug 31 by paulparker

Sinclair is racist vermin

Talksh@t still employ him and I'm sure they will welcome back Dean.
Same standards in morality as their product.

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 03:14 - Sep 2 with 1518 viewsDWQPR

Seems to me that anyone who works with Alan Brazil stands a good chance of becoming an alcoholic

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 09:36 - Sep 2 with 1387 viewsMick_S

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 03:14 - Sep 2 by DWQPR

Seems to me that anyone who works with Alan Brazil stands a good chance of becoming an alcoholic

"Our talking point this morning is George Best, his liver transplant and the booze culture in football. Don’t forget, the best caller wins a crate of John Smith’s."

Nice one Alan.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 11:36 - Sep 2 with 1344 viewsTheChef

Gaoled, rather than jailed.

Verily sire, 'tis nice.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 12:41 - Sep 2 with 1270 viewsRBlock

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 11:44 - Aug 31 by Toast_R

The sentences are worked so there is no benefit for refusing to provide a specimen, and you will receive a longer ban/custodial sentence than if you had provided one and blown over. In my experience of working in criminal justice, an immediate custodial sentence does seem excessive. I've encountered many cases where the punishment for the same offence has been an increased ban and a hell of a fine.
Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 18:32 - Sep 2 with 1125 viewsloftboy

Dean Saunders gaoled for ten weeks on 11:36 - Sep 2 by TheChef

Gaoled, rather than jailed.

Verily sire, 'tis nice.

I will always try to use the Queens English and not the made up yank version.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024