Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Every home game QPR doing foodbank collections 19:40 - Sep 13 with 677 viewsnumptydumpty

I saw this on official website that every home game from now on this season there will be a foodbank collection.

Now this is all well and good

Foodbank is an admirable service for people in genuine need

I have a friend and herself and also her son have serious health issues and recently her main source of income came from her ex husband who now has sadly passed on and she is currently reliant on foodbank and so I do know that its a great charity and well worth contributing to..

But my own personal view if as seems right - this is a PR exercise to show that our club cares about the community - my suggestion would be for all players, football coaching and medical staff contribute percentage of their salaries ie for lowest paid perhaps £1000 and maybe scale up

That would be a great PR statement and also would show others that these people in football today are most grateful for the economic advantages playing this simple game gives them over people who are much less fortunate in life for whatever reason

Seems pretty fair and reasonable to me

What say you ??????

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Every home game QPR doing foodbank collections on 19:43 - Sep 13 with 670 viewssmegma

Don't be surprised if the players are already involved.
Every home game QPR doing foodbank collections on 20:03 - Sep 13 with 659 viewsnumptydumpty

Every home game QPR doing foodbank collections on 19:43 - Sep 13 by smegma

Don't be surprised if the players are already involved.

Why would they not publicise that then - nothing gained from keeping it private

would probably help a few more donations as well

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Every home game QPR doing foodbank collections on 22:44 - Sep 13 with 577 viewssmegma

Every home game QPR doing foodbank collections on 20:03 - Sep 13 by numptydumpty

Why would they not publicise that then - nothing gained from keeping it private

would probably help a few more donations as well

If they did some would still complain
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024