Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
GWAN NAHKY BUOY 22:17 - Sep 15 with 3418 viewsPommyhoop

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/wells-relishing-creative-surroundings/

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

GWAN NAHKY BUOY on 22:29 - Sep 15 with 3378 viewsTacticalR

He seems quite a serious fellow. I remember in his Open All R's interview he also said that he is pretty much two-footed, even though he was originally right-footed.
[Post edited 15 Sep 2019 22:40]

Air hostess clique

GWAN NAHKY BUOY on 03:02 - Sep 16 with 3265 viewstimcocking

Twas a particularly nice moment i thought, Leistner's 70 harder to Nahki. Pleased to see Warburton is pragmatic about it all and still happy to let them play like that when they want. There is something very likeable about Nahki Wells; he is, as Clive once said, a natural born QPR player somehow...
GWAN NAHKY BUOY on 09:48 - Sep 16 with 2991 viewsCroydonCaptJack

GWAN NAHKY BUOY on 03:02 - Sep 16 by timcocking

Twas a particularly nice moment i thought, Leistner's 70 harder to Nahki. Pleased to see Warburton is pragmatic about it all and still happy to let them play like that when they want. There is something very likeable about Nahki Wells; he is, as Clive once said, a natural born QPR player somehow...

For me that was not 'route one' football but just a really good long pass. There is a difference.
GWAN NAHKY BUOY on 11:14 - Sep 16 with 2914 viewstimcocking

GWAN NAHKY BUOY on 09:48 - Sep 16 by CroydonCaptJack

For me that was not 'route one' football but just a really good long pass. There is a difference.

Same same. Ahem, you said it not me. Cracking ball, not many could kick it as far as Toni. I bet they've seen a few of them in training...

Back to front in one is actually what it means
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 11:17]
GWAN NAHKY BUOY on 11:38 - Sep 16 with 2880 viewsCroydonCaptJack

GWAN NAHKY BUOY on 11:14 - Sep 16 by timcocking

Same same. Ahem, you said it not me. Cracking ball, not many could kick it as far as Toni. I bet they've seen a few of them in training...

Back to front in one is actually what it means
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 11:17]

ok, fair enough. The perception of route one football is a la Wimbledon in the 80s etc though.
GWAN NAHKY BUOY on 17:27 - Sep 16 with 2669 viewsAntti_Heinola

GWAN NAHKY BUOY on 03:02 - Sep 16 by timcocking

And he was one wonky header away from the perfect hat trick!

Bare bones.

GWAN NAHKY BUOY on 09:55 - Sep 17 with 2409 viewsgazza1

Nahky Wells = very decent addition to our squad.
GWAN NAHKY BUOY on 10:20 - Sep 17 with 2385 viewsHantsR

I was actually watching him as BFG hit that pass - he timed his run perfectly.
Login to get fewer ads

GWAN NAHKY BUOY on 10:29 - Sep 17 with 2377 viewsDorse

We really shouldn't be surprised at BFG's ruthless efficiency.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

GWAN NAHKY BUOY on 10:49 - Sep 17 with 2342 viewsCiderwithRsie

Nakki Wells' decline last season was possibly the single worst thing in it - what was it Clive said - something like "this is why we're not allowed nice things any more."

Seeing him back on form isn't the best thing about this season so far, but it's pretty damn good.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024