Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cameron endearing himself to The stokies 22:58 - Sep 24 with 2723 viewsloftboy

http://oatcakefanzine.proboards.com/thread/290666/cameron-piss

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 23:34 - Sep 24 with 2621 viewsisawqpratwcity

What was Cameron's initial tweet? It looked like a line of eye-balls.

Whatever it was, that was some reaction. (And they don't have a Language Block.)
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 23:36]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 23:45 - Sep 24 with 2600 viewsVancouverHoop

Yeah. I've no clue what that means, nor why Stoke fans are so inflamed about it.
Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 23:51 - Sep 24 with 2585 viewskensalriser

Me neither but it certainly seems to be doing the job!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 23:55 - Sep 24 with 2569 viewsDannyPaddox

His message is four pairs of eyeballs expressed via emojis. This is Illuminati morse-code for:

“Ha-ha-ha Joke City you sold me and replaced me with Jordan frickin’ Cousins. Like ha-ha-ha who the fcuk does that!? You’re going down and my new totally super new club QPR are going up. You just got beaten by Crawley Town. Like where the fcuk even is Crawley Town? Get back to handing out religious pamphlets in Porthcawl Nathan Jones you total fcuking Old Testament loser. If you know what’s good for you Joke City fans ... Impeach Nathan Jones!”
Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 02:41 - Sep 25 with 2469 viewsLoftgirl

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 23:55 - Sep 24 by DannyPaddox

His message is four pairs of eyeballs expressed via emojis. This is Illuminati morse-code for:

“Ha-ha-ha Joke City you sold me and replaced me with Jordan frickin’ Cousins. Like ha-ha-ha who the fcuk does that!? You’re going down and my new totally super new club QPR are going up. You just got beaten by Crawley Town. Like where the fcuk even is Crawley Town? Get back to handing out religious pamphlets in Porthcawl Nathan Jones you total fcuking Old Testament loser. If you know what’s good for you Joke City fans ... Impeach Nathan Jones!”

I thought that was what it meant.
Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 04:31 - Sep 25 with 2406 viewsSydneyRs

Looks like Cousins has settled in well.
Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 06:41 - Sep 25 with 2303 viewsjonno

Always interesting to see the opinions of fans of previous cubs of players we have signed. I like Cameron but the "injury prone" comments are a little worrying.
Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 07:28 - Sep 25 with 2214 viewsHastings_Hoops

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 06:41 - Sep 25 by jonno

Always interesting to see the opinions of fans of previous cubs of players we have signed. I like Cameron but the "injury prone" comments are a little worrying.

That forum - Great place to go for a bit of a chuckle.
Login to get fewer ads

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 07:50 - Sep 25 with 2174 viewstoboboly

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 04:31 - Sep 25 by SydneyRs

Looks like Cousins has settled in well.

Guy did one game every three years that was above playground level. How he is a professional footballer is beyond me. Him and Sjoke are welcome to each other.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 08:35 - Sep 25 with 2062 viewshopphoops

It's Geoff's Paddy Kenny moment. But Geoff's a better troll.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 08:37 - Sep 25 with 2053 viewsenfieldargh

I think the rot set in when Clueless Hughes was allowed near their checkbook.

Ryan Woods was a constant thorn in our side whenever we played against him, he's now a shadow of his former self,must be pinning for Hounslow

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 09:36 - Sep 25 with 1925 viewsMick_S

To be fair we would have the ache if we had just been done by Gatwick Airport FC.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 10:34 - Sep 25 with 1809 viewsAntti_Heinola

that is properly weird that they've seen that and immediately assumed it was directed at them. Persecution complex?

Bare bones.

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 10:37 - Sep 25 with 1795 viewsMaggsinho

I thought this was another Brexit thread.
Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 10:45 - Sep 25 with 1780 viewsdaveB

Cousins sounds like he has started well
Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 10:53 - Sep 25 with 1742 viewsToast_R

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 10:37 - Sep 25 by Maggsinho

I thought this was another Brexit thread.

I honestly did actually.
Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 13:40 - Sep 25 with 1450 viewskropotkin41

I think there may be one or several people on that board who have moderate learning difficulties.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 15:56 - Sep 25 with 1234 viewsPinnerPaul

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 13:40 - Sep 25 by kropotkin41

I think there may be one or several people on that board who have moderate learning difficulties.

Looked at some of their boards when we beat them.

Makes us look a university debating society!
Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 16:30 - Sep 25 with 1165 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Cameron endearing himself to The stokies on 10:34 - Sep 25 by Antti_Heinola

that is properly weird that they've seen that and immediately assumed it was directed at them. Persecution complex?

To be fair, it was five minutes after they had lost on penalties, to a lower league team. It was almost certainly about them. But i see no real malice in it. Not a dig at the fans, more a dig at the board for letting him go, and a little dig at that. But if i was a stoke fan right now I'd be calling everyone a c*nt just because of how awful they are

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024