Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? 17:57 - Oct 19 with 1904 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Sit calmly and breathe deeply.

Remember it's only a third kit, admittedly a yellow and pink third kit.
Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 18:47 - Oct 19 with 1810 viewsBoston

It’s another from the ‘Out of Our Minds’ School of Design.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 19:34 - Oct 19 with 1733 viewsCaptainPugwash

Arrrrrr...
Subliminal messages "No Room For Racism" bein' flashed up on Sky Sports everytime Sterling gets the ball and/or messes up.
It doan matter wot the message it ain't right.
What be this the nineteen fifties?
Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 19:37 - Oct 19 with 1723 viewsthame_hoops

Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 18:47 - Oct 19 by Boston

It’s another from the ‘Out of Our Minds’ School of Design.

I love in USA sports how they always have throwback uniforms and classics to wear throughout. The whitesox one a few years ago was funny when they honoured the old team and a player hated it so much, ripped it off and got banned. Was a proper throwback design
Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 19:39 - Oct 19 with 1713 viewsloftboy

It looks like a rocket lolly

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 20:56 - Oct 19 with 1616 viewsDannyPaddox

An inverse of Barca’s lolly away shirt of 7 years ago. Bit dated really. Saying that I don’t mind either of them.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2019 20:57]
Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 22:55 - Oct 19 with 1497 viewsStanisgod

Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 20:56 - Oct 19 by DannyPaddox

An inverse of Barca’s lolly away shirt of 7 years ago. Bit dated really. Saying that I don’t mind either of them.

Barca ones quality, City ones sh#t.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 23:47 - Oct 19 with 1450 viewsBoston

Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 22:55 - Oct 19 by Stanisgod

Barca ones quality, City ones sh#t.

Not keen on either but, Barcelona's colour is the right way round.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 00:24 - Oct 20 with 1414 viewsLythamR

Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 23:47 - Oct 19 by Boston

Not keen on either but, Barcelona's colour is the right way round.

City kit reminds me the the Druit Salad sweets we used to but on the way to school in the 70's . 4 for a penny
Login to get fewer ads

Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 07:23 - Oct 20 with 1312 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 20:56 - Oct 19 by DannyPaddox

Both kits look like they ran out of orange dye!

I’d crawl over broken glass to wear that bloody awful fuchsia kit from last season before I’d wear either of these two.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 08:57 - Oct 20 with 1248 viewstimcocking

Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 19:37 - Oct 19 by thame_hoops

I love in USA sports how they always have throwback uniforms and classics to wear throughout. The whitesox one a few years ago was funny when they honoured the old team and a player hated it so much, ripped it off and got banned. Was a proper throwback design

Imo all 32 nil teams has, at least some of the time, a much, much worse looking kit than they had a decade or two ago. Now they look awful, apart from when they wear the traditional kit.

Those 'colour rush' kits...putrid. Like multi coloured giant human condoms.
Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 09:01 - Oct 20 with 1242 viewstimcocking

Heinous is the word that sprung to mind.
Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 09:49 - Oct 20 with 1196 viewsthame_hoops

Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 08:57 - Oct 20 by timcocking

Imo all 32 nil teams has, at least some of the time, a much, much worse looking kit than they had a decade or two ago. Now they look awful, apart from when they wear the traditional kit.

Those 'colour rush' kits...putrid. Like multi coloured giant human condoms.

Haha some were cool but yeh saints looked like power rangers and the bills/jets game looked like Xmas elves were playing, caused issued for people with colour blindness I recall
Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 08:56 - Oct 21 with 1036 viewsMrSheen

Any of those kit fascists watching Citeh game? on 09:55 - Oct 21 with 991 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What's wrong with me (apart from the usual things, so don't steam in here, lads)....

I actually don't mind those kits. Maybe it's because my young nephews and godsons have me brainwashed, but they look ok to me.

I need to sit down.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024