Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Unpopular Opinion. 14:59 - Oct 29 with 2704 viewsJJB

I think it’s time for Chair to be given a rest.

Thoughts?

Remember The White City Fighting?
Poll: Would you like to see the return of Mr Warnock?

Unpopular Opinion. on 15:05 - Oct 29 with 2683 viewsParkRoyalR

Agree as looked very tired after 60 minutes v Reading, does so much work for the team, with constant pressing and closing down space - been excellent this year - but maybe give him first 60 minutes at Leeds then give him some rest time, rather dropping to the bench
Unpopular Opinion. on 15:12 - Oct 29 with 2657 viewsNorthernr

I'm actually surprised a few more of them haven't been rotated this week. Warburton made a big thing in the other three game weeks about using the squad but he's basically kept the same team this week give or take a couple of enforced changes and we looked leggy last night.
Unpopular Opinion. on 15:20 - Oct 29 with 2637 viewsLongsufferingR

Oh Christ, what have you started?

OK, I'll start with yes, Chair on the bench is a good idea.
Unpopular Opinion. on 15:28 - Oct 29 with 2609 viewsCiderwithRsie

Unpopular Opinion. on 15:20 - Oct 29 by LongsufferingR

Oh Christ, what have you started?

OK, I'll start with yes, Chair on the bench is a good idea.

His feet may be getting tired. Maybe it's time he got a foot rest?
Unpopular Opinion. on 15:59 - Oct 29 with 2522 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thought he finished the game well last night, though i only watched it on the box.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Unpopular Opinion. on 16:05 - Oct 29 with 2503 viewsDorse

At some point we're going to need to give Chair, Eze and Manning a rest. My hope is that we don't do it all at the same time.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Unpopular Opinion. on 16:18 - Oct 29 with 2451 viewsbosh67

I really like Chair. Never seems to lose the ball, get knocked off it or waste it. But he needs 'that' goal. Last night he had a chance to put the ball across the keeper and he went for the side he was standing on. The other side, even though their keeper had a great game, it goes in. I feel a goal will ignite him. Once he started scoring for Stevenage he went on a run. He's capable of it. Deeper than he was playing at Stevenage but it will come. Is he tired? Perhaps. Does he need a rest? Perhaps. He has done well this season so far but if he gets that goal I can see him popping a few in.

If he does get rested for a game or two they should perhaps see where Mido is up to as he's still only 22, had terrible problems to overcome but has huge talent and pace. He's also gone from being 5 foot 7 at 19 to 5 foot 10 and a stone heavier by 22. A late grower, which may account for the injuries so far.

Late growth is painful. I was 5 foot 7 in my teens and ended up at 5 foot 9 at about the same age as Mido is now.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Unpopular Opinion. on 16:30 - Oct 29 with 2395 viewsParkRoyalR

Unpopular Opinion. on 16:18 - Oct 29 by bosh67

I really like Chair. Never seems to lose the ball, get knocked off it or waste it. But he needs 'that' goal. Last night he had a chance to put the ball across the keeper and he went for the side he was standing on. The other side, even though their keeper had a great game, it goes in. I feel a goal will ignite him. Once he started scoring for Stevenage he went on a run. He's capable of it. Deeper than he was playing at Stevenage but it will come. Is he tired? Perhaps. Does he need a rest? Perhaps. He has done well this season so far but if he gets that goal I can see him popping a few in.

If he does get rested for a game or two they should perhaps see where Mido is up to as he's still only 22, had terrible problems to overcome but has huge talent and pace. He's also gone from being 5 foot 7 at 19 to 5 foot 10 and a stone heavier by 22. A late grower, which may account for the injuries so far.

Late growth is painful. I was 5 foot 7 in my teens and ended up at 5 foot 9 at about the same age as Mido is now.

Mido, totally agree, has excellent crossing ability and consistently beats his man, despite looking a little ungainly, hope we see him soon, was excellent pre-season when we did'nt have Hughill to get on the end of his deliveries
Login to get fewer ads

Unpopular Opinion. on 16:39 - Oct 29 with 2359 viewsEsox_Lucius

No.

The grass is always greener.

Unpopular Opinion. on 16:50 - Oct 29 with 2325 viewsBoston

Unpopular Opinion. on 16:39 - Oct 29 by Esox_Lucius

No.

...sleep ‘til Brooklyn.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Unpopular Opinion. on 17:06 - Oct 29 with 2292 viewsNW5Hoop

Let Chair take a seat.
Unpopular Opinion. on 21:52 - Oct 29 with 1955 viewstimcocking

We've a quality option in Bright if it's the case.
Unpopular Opinion. on 22:04 - Oct 29 with 1944 viewsHooparoo

Time to give Pugh a start. Bit of experience to steady the ship

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Unpopular Opinion. on 22:16 - Oct 29 with 1923 viewsdannyblue

No! best thing since sliced bread. Better than that even as I never saw the problem with using a bread knife anyway.

Have faith in him as a midfielder, though.
Unpopular Opinion. on 08:00 - Oct 30 with 1724 viewshopphoops

Unpopular Opinion. on 17:06 - Oct 29 by NW5Hoop

Let Chair take a seat.

He's a bit leggy.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024