Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Middlesboro stats 13:11 - Nov 7 with 2865 viewsPinnerPaul

Home table we're 16th and they are 22nd in away table

Last 6 we're 17th and they are 24th

Goals scored at home we're 3rd
Goals conceded at home we're 24th!

Goals scored away they are 21st
Goals conceded away they are 11th

I'll stop there!
Middlesboro stats on 13:35 - Nov 7 with 2412 viewsCamberleyR

They don't score many but they also don't concede many either for a team in the bottom three (just 11 in 7 away from home). I don't think this will be the straightforward game a lot of people are thinking it will be. I'll take a scrappy 1-0.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Middlesboro stats on 14:13 - Nov 7 with 2372 viewsNorthernr

Their casualty list is similar to America's after the Vietnam War.

Middlesboro stats on 14:17 - Nov 7 with 2357 viewsMick_S

Was this a programme cover?

One for charmr there.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Middlesboro stats on 14:17 - Nov 7 with 2357 viewsPinnerPaul

Middlesboro stats on 14:13 - Nov 7 by Northernr

Their casualty list is similar to America's after the Vietnam War.

Blimey!
Middlesboro stats on 14:37 - Nov 7 with 2330 viewsWatford_Ranger

Middlesboro stats on 14:17 - Nov 7 by PinnerPaul

Blimey!

Yep. With a manager on the brink. I thought he’d be gone after the Derby match last week.

Still if Assombalonga playing you know they’re scoring twice minimum but we really couldn’t ask for a kinder opponent to get back on track.
Middlesboro stats on 14:41 - Nov 7 with 2322 viewsNorthernr

Middlesboro stats on 14:37 - Nov 7 by Watford_Ranger

Yep. With a manager on the brink. I thought he’d be gone after the Derby match last week.

Still if Assombalonga playing you know they’re scoring twice minimum but we really couldn’t ask for a kinder opponent to get back on track.

They haven't scored for four games and he's missed some absolute howlers, which also makes me nervous.
Middlesboro stats on 15:11 - Nov 7 with 2282 viewsPinnerPaul

Middlesboro stats on 14:17 - Nov 7 by Mick_S

One for charmr there.

Whatever happened to muddy pitches?
Middlesboro stats on 15:17 - Nov 7 with 2270 viewsCamberleyR

Middlesboro stats on 14:41 - Nov 7 by Northernr

They haven't scored for four games and he's missed some absolute howlers, which also makes me nervous.

Yes, can Charity Park Rangers please just piss off for once tomorrow.

Login to get fewer ads

Middlesboro stats on 15:21 - Nov 7 with 2261 viewsPinnerPaul

Middlesboro stats on 15:17 - Nov 7 by CamberleyR

Yes, can Charity Park Rangers please just piss off for once tomorrow.

I can guarantee he won't score tomorrow!
Middlesboro stats on 15:28 - Nov 7 with 2245 viewsMick_S

Middlesboro stats on 15:21 - Nov 7 by PinnerPaul

I can guarantee he won't score tomorrow!

Nailed on.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 15:28]

Middlesboro stats on 15:31 - Nov 7 with 2225 viewsCamberleyR

Middlesboro stats on 14:17 - Nov 7 by Mick_S

One for charmr there.

1977-78 season I reckon going by the blue collar on the Adidas shirt.

Middlesboro stats on 15:44 - Nov 7 with 2206 viewsPinnerPaul

the 20 year old striker they have just recalled from a loan worries me as well!
Middlesboro stats on 17:28 - Nov 7 with 2131 viewskensalriser

Definite, absolute, 100% nailed on Must Win.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Middlesboro stats on 19:45 - Nov 7 with 2030 viewsHunterhoop

I don’t care how we win. I just want a win. It can be a drab, boring win, with the BFG punching one in with his bellend for I care. Albeit saying that, it would be quite something were we to win like that.
Middlesboro stats on 19:51 - Nov 7 with 2024 viewsMatch82

Worked out ok for us with Bamford, let's hope that streak continues
Middlesboro stats on 20:44 - Nov 7 with 1977 viewsBenny_the_Ball

I think we'll get back to winning ways. Similar match report to last season:

QPR snapped a three match winless run with a good performance and 2-1 win against injury hit Boro at Loftus Road in November.
[Post edited 7 Nov 2019 21:11]
Middlesboro stats on 21:26 - Nov 7 with 1939 viewsSteveB

Middlesboro stats on 13:35 - Nov 7 by CamberleyR

They don't score many but they also don't concede many either for a team in the bottom three (just 11 in 7 away from home). I don't think this will be the straightforward game a lot of people are thinking it will be. I'll take a scrappy 1-0.

I admire your optimism on the clean sheet. I have my doubts though. I'll plump for an 11-2 score. it's a tad un-realistic, but you started it :)
Middlesboro stats on 11:58 - Nov 8 with 1695 viewsPinnerPaul

Just watched highlights of their game v Derby ………..blimey - they don't look great.

One in particular Tavernier - their midfielder - not QUITE on board with the team ethic from that video.

Moans at his own players and refuses to close down anyone not within 2 yards of him. Tracking back means jogging to edge of own penalty area & watching everyone else trying to do what he should be doing - if he plays like that we could have some fun down our right.

They are all bound to turn into world beaters tomorrow of course, but on that evidence we must be strong favourites.
Middlesboro stats on 12:09 - Nov 8 with 1681 viewsMick_S

Middlesboro stats on 11:58 - Nov 8 by PinnerPaul

Just watched highlights of their game v Derby ………..blimey - they don't look great.

One in particular Tavernier - their midfielder - not QUITE on board with the team ethic from that video.

Moans at his own players and refuses to close down anyone not within 2 yards of him. Tracking back means jogging to edge of own penalty area & watching everyone else trying to do what he should be doing - if he plays like that we could have some fun down our right.

They are all bound to turn into world beaters tomorrow of course, but on that evidence we must be strong favourites.

Chucking it down too, according to the BBC.

Middlesboro stats on 12:50 - Nov 8 with 1637 viewssimmo

Middlesboro stats on 19:45 - Nov 7 by Hunterhoop

I don’t care how we win. I just want a win. It can be a drab, boring win, with the BFG punching one in with his bellend for I care. Albeit saying that, it would be quite something were we to win like that.

Agreed, I hate these games where the expectation is on us and with no stats to back it up, we always seem to do worse when we should win.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Middlesboro stats on 13:37 - Nov 8 with 1598 viewsPinnerPaul

Middlesboro stats on 11:58 - Nov 8 by PinnerPaul

and just been called up by England U20s - so what do I know!
Middlesboro stats on 14:34 - Nov 8 with 1529 viewsfrancisbowles

Middlesboro stats on 13:37 - Nov 8 by PinnerPaul

and just been called up by England U20s - so what do I know!

West London sport reporting Eze in the U20 squad but he is not on the squad list on the FA site?
Middlesboro stats on 15:14 - Nov 8 with 1499 viewsPinnerPaul

Middlesboro stats on 12:50 - Nov 8 by simmo

Agreed, I hate these games where the expectation is on us and with no stats to back it up, we always seem to do worse when we should win.

Just had a scan through their messageboards, not one person predicting a win, ONE person goes for the draw.

The vast majority think Woodgate the wrong man and that they will be relegated.

Also think it's nailed on the Hughill will score as apparently he didn't have a good time there and got abuse from the fans.

There we go. At least one fan has had a nose around our messageboards and is surprised we're so negative about tomorrow!
Middlesboro stats on 15:25 - Nov 8 with 1490 viewsTacticalR

Middlesboro stats on 15:14 - Nov 8 by PinnerPaul

Just had a scan through their messageboards, not one person predicting a win, ONE person goes for the draw.

The vast majority think Woodgate the wrong man and that they will be relegated.

Also think it's nailed on the Hughill will score as apparently he didn't have a good time there and got abuse from the fans.

There we go. At least one fan has had a nose around our messageboards and is surprised we're so negative about tomorrow!

Hugill is a Middlesbrough fan.

I love Boro to death but sometimes things just don't go the way you want them to go
https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jordan-hugill-i-love-

Air hostess clique

Middlesboro stats on 13:28 - Nov 9 with 1288 viewsBoston

Middlesboro stats on 15:31 - Nov 7 by CamberleyR

1977-78 season I reckon going by the blue collar on the Adidas shirt.

A pic from the home fixture 77/78, but not the programme cover. That day we recorded a 1-0 win courtesy of a goal by Martyn Busby. Unlucky was Busby, came through the youth and was a very talented player, suffered a broken leg away at Fulham and never reached the potential older fans assured me he had. I think(not 100%), that Martyn's brother Viv played for Fulham in that match.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024