Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Grand old Duke of York 03:30 - Nov 17 with 9369 viewsozexile

Just seen bits and pieces of this. Whoever advised him to do this is in deep doo doo now.
The Highlight for me was where he said it couldn't have been him because at the time in question he had a medical condition that stopped him from sweating.

Highly plausible.
The Grand old Duke of York on 03:40 - Nov 17 with 5449 viewsHooparoo

“Prince Andrew, have you ever needed to pop the blue pill during these escapades of yours?”

“Well, all I can say is - when it was up it was up and when it was down it was down and when it was only half way up it was neither up or down”

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

The Grand old Duke of York on 03:47 - Nov 17 with 5445 viewssmegma

Cant remember meeting a teenage girl all those years ago but remembers he couldn't sweat at the time ?? Selective memory loss is in action here I think.
The Grand old Duke of York on 07:33 - Nov 17 with 5356 viewsnix

I agree. The Boris Johnson tactic of ignoring it until it goes away seems massively more effective. He's just stoking the fires.

So much that's written about this guy is unpleasant: extremely dodgy friends; arrogance and sense of entitlement; laziness and superiority complex; but allowing young girls to be procured for him is the absolutely pits.
The Grand old Duke of York on 07:48 - Nov 17 with 5344 viewsHayesender

The more that we hear about these elites, the more I think David Icke isn't such a nutter after all

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The Grand old Duke of York on 09:34 - Nov 17 with 5228 viewsdistortR

The Grand old Duke of York on 07:33 - Nov 17 by nix

I agree. The Boris Johnson tactic of ignoring it until it goes away seems massively more effective. He's just stoking the fires.

So much that's written about this guy is unpleasant: extremely dodgy friends; arrogance and sense of entitlement; laziness and superiority complex; but allowing young girls to be procured for him is the absolutely pits.

this, and this again.
The Grand old Duke of York on 09:57 - Nov 17 with 5195 viewsLblock

And yer man definitely committed suicide due tomorrow a specific bone being broken in a specific way......

I only saw snippets but what I did see convinced me one way and it’s not the way he’d of wanted

Murky world these high society vvankers move in

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Grand old Duke of York on 10:05 - Nov 17 with 5183 viewshopphoops

Good job peeps
"truly unforgettable pizza"
https://g.co/kgs/HJGo2h

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The Grand old Duke of York on 11:08 - Nov 17 with 5097 viewsbosh67

he says he doesn't recall the picture at all.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/prince-andrew-groped-woman-jeffrey-epstein-pa

The weird thing is if you look closely the have their hands around each other's waists. Not just his around hers so it doesn't look fake at all. Not that he is saying it is fake, or real, or fake real or whatever.

On the one hand I can't understand how he denies knowing the girl. On the other the press are masters at reading a million things into a moment. It could be that he knew the girl well, too well. But it could also be that he simply had his picture taken with a girl who was at the house for a moment and that he didn't know her or the context.

The fact that he persisted in knowing a registered sex offender is damming whichever way he cuts it. The NY story doesn't stack up. There are a million places to stay in NY.

My gut feeling is that perhaps he hasn't done anything other than be a complete idiot. His relationship with Epstein was about greed and power. That appears to have clouded his moral compass. However, is Virginia Roberts a liar? Listening to her she definitely sounds like she was abused by Epstein and others. I don't doubt that for a moment but we've seen people accused of all sorts of things that it ends up they didn't do.

The most worrying part is that at no time did Andrew say something like... I don't know Virginia Roberts but I may have met her briefly. I am sorry that she appears to have suffered at the hands of Epstein and others. I don't condone that kind of thing and condemn it... Sadly he didn't say any of that at all and that puts him in a very bad place.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

The Grand old Duke of York on 12:47 - Nov 17 with 4971 viewsBoston

The Grand old Duke of York on 03:40 - Nov 17 by Hooparoo

“Prince Andrew, have you ever needed to pop the blue pill during these escapades of yours?”

“Well, all I can say is - when it was up it was up and when it was down it was down and when it was only half way up it was neither up or down”

Good lord Hooparoo, while a tad excessive, the 10,000 were men, so perfectly legal.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

The Grand old Duke of York on 13:11 - Nov 17 with 4934 viewsstevec

Can anyone else remember where they had a slap up meal in 2001?
The Grand old Duke of York on 13:27 - Nov 17 with 4917 viewsqprd

The Grand old Duke of York on 03:47 - Nov 17 by smegma

Cant remember meeting a teenage girl all those years ago but remembers he couldn't sweat at the time ?? Selective memory loss is in action here I think.

I have no reason to doubt the accuser, but its not implausible for a famous person who probably has taken thousands of photos with strangers to not remember one from 20 years ago.
The Grand old Duke of York on 15:14 - Nov 17 with 4803 viewsThe_Beast1976

The Grand old Duke of York on 07:48 - Nov 17 by Hayesender

The more that we hear about these elites, the more I think David Icke isn't such a nutter after all

David Icke isn't that far off the mark at all. The royals, the politicians, the religious leaders, the people behind all the banks and the weapons manufacturers, all of them scum and all part of the same elitist master plan. All they (the establishment) do is divide and rule so they can maintain control and pursue their plan.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 15:34]
The Grand old Duke of York on 15:21 - Nov 17 with 4787 viewsClive_Anderson

While I'm not exactly a fan of his, is there any evidence he actually did anything wrong?
The Grand old Duke of York on 15:33 - Nov 17 with 4768 viewsThe_Beast1976

The Grand old Duke of York on 09:57 - Nov 17 by Lblock

And yer man definitely committed suicide due tomorrow a specific bone being broken in a specific way......

I only saw snippets but what I did see convinced me one way and it’s not the way he’d of wanted

Murky world these high society vvankers move in

Man on ‘suicide watch’ in paper clothes committed suicide. Cameras inside facility failed and during that failure a man about to bring down establishment figures committed suicide........
The Grand old Duke of York on 16:20 - Nov 17 with 4673 viewsNed_Kennedys

The Grand old Duke of York on 15:14 - Nov 17 by The_Beast1976

David Icke isn't that far off the mark at all. The royals, the politicians, the religious leaders, the people behind all the banks and the weapons manufacturers, all of them scum and all part of the same elitist master plan. All they (the establishment) do is divide and rule so they can maintain control and pursue their plan.
[Post edited 17 Nov 2019 15:34]

Don't think any of them are lizards though?
The Grand old Duke of York on 16:25 - Nov 17 with 4659 viewsNed_Kennedys

The Grand old Duke of York on 15:33 - Nov 17 by The_Beast1976

Man on ‘suicide watch’ in paper clothes committed suicide. Cameras inside facility failed and during that failure a man about to bring down establishment figures committed suicide........

Strict protocol after previous suicide attempt was for him to be checked every 30 minutes but guards didn't check on him for over 3 hours as BOTH guards fell asleep. What are the chances eh?
The Grand old Duke of York on 16:48 - Nov 17 with 4610 viewsWokingR

The Grand old Duke of York on 13:11 - Nov 17 by stevec

Can anyone else remember where they had a slap up meal in 2001?

You’ve obviously never been to Wokings Pizza Express
The Grand old Duke of York on 16:48 - Nov 17 with 4609 viewsThe_Beast1976

The Grand old Duke of York on 16:20 - Nov 17 by Ned_Kennedys

Don't think any of them are lizards though?

Well, not sure I agree with that bit!
The Grand old Duke of York on 16:49 - Nov 17 with 4607 viewsThe_Beast1976

The Grand old Duke of York on 16:25 - Nov 17 by Ned_Kennedys

Strict protocol after previous suicide attempt was for him to be checked every 30 minutes but guards didn't check on him for over 3 hours as BOTH guards fell asleep. What are the chances eh?

Indeed. The Royals really are the sum of the earth, along with all the others I mentioned above
The Grand old Duke of York on 07:04 - Nov 18 with 4158 viewsdistortR

The Grand old Duke of York on 16:49 - Nov 17 by The_Beast1976

Indeed. The Royals really are the sum of the earth, along with all the others I mentioned above

if you add us all together, you get the royal family?

Sheeit, that's it, i'm out of here.
The Grand old Duke of York on 08:34 - Nov 18 with 4080 viewsTheChef

The Grand old Duke of York on 09:34 - Nov 17 by distortR

this, and this again.

"extremely dodgy friends; arrogance and sense of entitlement; laziness and superiority complex;"

He's a member of royalty you say?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

The Grand old Duke of York on 08:46 - Nov 18 with 4068 viewsHooparoo

The Grand old Duke of York on 08:34 - Nov 18 by TheChef

"extremely dodgy friends; arrogance and sense of entitlement; laziness and superiority complex;"

He's a member of royalty you say?

....or a Chelski fan

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

The Grand old Duke of York on 09:44 - Nov 18 with 3992 viewsW7Ranger

The Grand old Duke of York on 08:46 - Nov 18 by Hooparoo

....or a Chelski fan

Proof that the Grand old Duke of Pork loves a Pizza Express...

[Post edited 18 Nov 2019 9:45]
The Grand old Duke of York on 10:56 - Nov 18 with 3889 viewsrobith

My favourite part was where she asked if, in hindsight, he regretted being friends with a convicted sex trafficker and predator and he said no cos he got loads of work out of it
The Grand old Duke of York on 12:09 - Nov 18 with 3802 viewsTheChef

The fact a high-ranking Royal would even consider putting himself on national TV to discuss this makes me suspect the whole thing. There's a lot more to it than meets the eye I reckon.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024