Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why? 21:56 - Nov 27 with 979 viewsGloucs_R

Haven't been for a while, being honest I'm not even bothering to watch the highlights now.... Why have we gone down hill so dramatically?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Why? on 22:10 - Nov 27 with 856 viewsbosh67

I think we started well because the players believed in the system but we have an engrained problem and that is that when we lose a few games confidence goes through the floor.

Has happened under Hughes, Reknapp, JFH, Holloway, McClaren and now under Warburton. Other clubs don't seem to hold onto defeat so tightly. We seem to wallow in it and it doesn't seem to matter who's in charge or who's playing.

I don't think the players believe they can defend and we have a keeper who doesn't believe he can keep. Warburton is no idiot but I think he needs to seriously think of a plan B. The sale of a player like big Matt Smith is coming home to haunt us. If all else fails go long to the big man.

So, serious trouble but amazingly after such a bad spell still only 6 points off 6th.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Why? on 22:44 - Nov 27 with 732 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Why? on 22:10 - Nov 27 by bosh67

I think we started well because the players believed in the system but we have an engrained problem and that is that when we lose a few games confidence goes through the floor.

Has happened under Hughes, Reknapp, JFH, Holloway, McClaren and now under Warburton. Other clubs don't seem to hold onto defeat so tightly. We seem to wallow in it and it doesn't seem to matter who's in charge or who's playing.

I don't think the players believe they can defend and we have a keeper who doesn't believe he can keep. Warburton is no idiot but I think he needs to seriously think of a plan B. The sale of a player like big Matt Smith is coming home to haunt us. If all else fails go long to the big man.

So, serious trouble but amazingly after such a bad spell still only 6 points off 6th.

More worryingly we are only 8 points off bottom 3. And this team isn't looking upwards, unfortunately.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024