Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Birmingham trains 09:34 - Dec 9 with 2422 viewsWatford_Ranger

Thinking of finishing a bit early and getting a train up there from leafy Berks. Last train back to Reading is the 22:04 from New St. Assuming I get out the ground at 9:40ish is that vaguely realistic? Don’t think I’ve ever done a midweeker there.
Birmingham trains on 09:52 - Dec 9 with 2390 viewsNorthernr

That would be extremely tight but just about doable.
If you come out of the away end ahead of the crowd, turn right and go down the hill, you'll get a taxi on the roundabout by the McDonalds pretty easily.
Birmingham trains on 10:07 - Dec 9 with 2365 viewsWatford_Ranger

Birmingham trains on 09:52 - Dec 9 by Northernr

That would be extremely tight but just about doable.
If you come out of the away end ahead of the crowd, turn right and go down the hill, you'll get a taxi on the roundabout by the McDonalds pretty easily.

Thanks. Not sure I’d back myself in the sprint finish for the train door so will probably drive.
Birmingham trains on 10:30 - Dec 9 with 2326 viewsstowmarketrange

There is a train from bordesley at 21.51 that takes 2 mins to get to moor st station and new st station is a 5 min walk away if that helps.
Birmingham trains on 18:25 - Dec 9 with 2122 viewsAirtomoreira

Speaking as someone who lives only a few miles from the ground, and who knows the area well, I'd say there's a far greater chance that you'd not make the last train than you would.
Birmingham trains on 20:10 - Dec 9 with 2023 viewsenfieldargh

Birmingham trains on 18:25 - Dec 9 by Airtomoreira

Speaking as someone who lives only a few miles from the ground, and who knows the area well, I'd say there's a far greater chance that you'd not make the last train than you would.

any idea where I can legally park.
Ive an appointment in the city centre which finishes round 4:30/5pm o was going to get a parking space with a quick getaway down south?

Away ground guide suggests turnings off by Big Johns ?

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Birmingham trains on 20:39 - Dec 9 with 1993 viewsWatford_Ranger

Birmingham trains on 18:25 - Dec 9 by Airtomoreira

Thanks. Think I’ll drive which gives me the option of seeing sense and just watching it on the box.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024