Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? 14:04 - May 20 with 3208 viewsPey

Looking at players who could maybe be an addition to our squad and who are out of contract according transfer.de

Liam Birdcutt
Martyn Waghorn
Sylvan Ebanks - Blake
Lewis McGugan
Martin Cranie
Emmanuel Ledesma
Lee Camp

Last three would be players already with a previous role at QPR
Think all those players combined would equal Granero and Boswanka salary which would show how mad out transfer policy has been.

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 14:11 - May 20 with 2766 viewstoboboly

I would get all of them in simply because we need some decent strength in depth and, fingers crossed, will get rid of 90% of our current lot.

I would also take a look at Austin, Rhodes and others at teams in and around the play-offs providing the prices are acceptable.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 14:25 - May 20 with 2737 viewsWestbourneR

No to Ledesma and Camp.

Cranie looked so so good, seriously classy, when he came on loan from Pompey all those years back but it seems his leg break with us ruined him. His career has nose dived.

Ebanks-Blake. Never, absolutely terrible.

McGugan - yes please. Just for long range goals if not anything else. Has one of the best strikes of the ball in England.

Waghorn - weird, he looked so good at first, Leicester spent big on him, Might be worth a short term deal.

Birdcutt. Know very little about him.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 14:32 - May 20 with 2717 viewsJuzzie

They're all out of contract for a reason.

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 14:34 - May 20 with 2708 viewsMarc

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 14:32 - May 20 by Juzzie

They're all out of contract for a reason.

No doubt Arsenal felt the same about Sol Campbell...
Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 14:37 - May 20 with 2698 viewsTacticalR

Waghorn looked a good player, and always seemed to play well against us. I wonder what happened to him?

Air hostess clique

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 14:38 - May 20 with 2698 viewsJuzzie

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 14:34 - May 20 by Marc

No doubt Arsenal felt the same about Sol Campbell...

and we did about Bosingwa. That went well too.

Completely different with Campbell. He didn't sign a new contract on pupose (not the same as the club not re-newing) knowing Arsenal were coming in for him and he could get even more salary than Spurs could offer without a slice of that that money going to Spurs as a transfer fee.

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 14:39 - May 20 with 2689 views18StoneOfHoop

Back to the future with the inconsistent lightweight but skillfull wee Argie who done all right for half last season at 'Boro?
Well it'd be a chance to wheel out the old t-shirt and spark up the old song:
'LA LA LEDESMA,HE'S FROM ARGENTINA arriba! arriba! LA-LA LEDESMA! ooh-ooh..'

[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 14:40 - May 20 with 2681 viewsMarc

I am merely pointing out not all players out of contract because, and I am assuming this is what you meant, they are shyte.

Yes to Bridcutt from me but will face competition from PL clubs for him no doubt.

Even Camp brought in as back up would be decent seeing as Cerny and Murphy are offski.
Login to get fewer ads

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 14:50 - May 20 with 2648 viewsbosh67

McGugan is the only one perhaps.
They should make a B line for Charlie Austin and otherwise promote youth.
Only other experienced player to look at would be Brunt at WBA.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 14:53 - May 20 with 2634 viewsDieByYourSide

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 14:50 - May 20 by bosh67

McGugan is the only one perhaps.
They should make a B line for Charlie Austin and otherwise promote youth.
Only other experienced player to look at would be Brunt at WBA.

Brunt? I'd feint with happiness...not gonna happen

Poll: And it's hi ho

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 14:54 - May 20 with 2632 views18StoneOfHoop

Brunt I like v much.. legs aint gone,still got pace..bags of determination..hits a wicked dead ball ..in short YES PLEASE! snap yer arm off

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:09 - May 20 with 2581 viewsNorthernr

The top four yes, not the others I don't think.

Of course if you were looking down a list you'd probably say that DJ Campbell would be a good signing for a Championship team. Sadly what we're probably going to do is allow him to leave and score a fck load for one of our rivals next year because we are, as ever, focused on signing more and more new players. Always new players. More blood.
Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:10 - May 20 with 2565 viewswombat

Lewis McGugan all day long simple thing with him is face dosnt fit at forest , great striker of the ball esp from open play wouldnt cost much either

should have gone for him a season or so ago but defo what we need right now

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:14 - May 20 with 2549 viewsWestbourneR

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:09 - May 20 by Northernr

Of course if you were looking down a list you'd probably say that DJ Campbell would be a good signing for a Championship team. Sadly what we're probably going to do is allow him to leave and score a fck load for one of our rivals next year because we are, as ever, focused on signing more and more new players. Always new players. More blood.

Northern would you really want Ebanks-Blake?

And yeah it's madness we're not giving Campbell a proper go.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:19 - May 20 with 2523 viewsQPR1882

Heiðar Helguson
Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:20 - May 20 with 2519 viewsstevec

Makes you realise there is not that much talent out there. If our lot could actually stop hating each other, make some effort and play as a team, basically start earning their wages, we might have a chance.
Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:22 - May 20 with 2510 viewsDieByYourSide

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:10 - May 20 by wombat

Lewis McGugan all day long simple thing with him is face dosnt fit at forest , great striker of the ball esp from open play wouldnt cost much either

should have gone for him a season or so ago but defo what we need right now

Will Redknapp have even heard of him though?

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:24 - May 20 with 2501 viewsMarc

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:19 - May 20 by QPR1882

Heiðar Helguson

Thought he is retiring?
Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:25 - May 20 with 2498 viewsNorthernr

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:14 - May 20 by WestbourneR

Northern would you really want Ebanks-Blake?

And yeah it's madness we're not giving Campbell a proper go.

Yeh I think I would. 15 goals in that bloody awful Wolves team this season while clearly not at his fittest.
Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:45 - May 20 with 2438 viewsHollowayRanger

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:09 - May 20 by Northernr

i know and to top it he's a QPR fan who's more likely than most to give 100%

help take blackpool up and i fear will out score zamorra and johnson

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:53 - May 20 with 2419 viewsQPR1882

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:24 - May 20 by Marc

Thought he is retiring?

Oh ok, i thought he had just been released by Cardiff.
Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 16:16 - May 20 with 2359 viewsPey

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 15:25 - May 20 by Northernr

Yeh I think I would. 15 goals in that bloody awful Wolves team this season while clearly not at his fittest.

Good striker at this level provided we have players who can get passes to him, same said about Cisse though.
Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 16:24 - May 20 with 2333 viewsDieByYourSide

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 16:16 - May 20 by Pey

Good striker at this level provided we have players who can get passes to him, same said about Cisse though.

Cisse is out of favour and a bit of a nutter though.

Also, linked to Harry Arter today, young central midfielder at Bournemouth who's also been linked to Swansea and Norwich

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 16:30 - May 20 with 2307 viewsMarc

On the subject of Cisse, he seemed to have lost that interest and fire he had in his belly from last season.

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 16:48 - May 20 with 2275 viewsTW_R

Championship players out of contract, worth a look ? on 16:16 - May 20 by Pey

I think he's good at this level. Always seems to be able to score goals in the CCC. If you can get the supply right he could be a 20 goal a season striker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024