Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That west ham fan is at it again.......... 12:23 - May 25 with 1502 viewsNov77

http://thegamesgonecrazier.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/time-for-book-to-be-thrown-at-

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

That west ham fan is at it again.......... on 12:48 - May 25 with 1399 viewsTacticalR

Air hostess clique

That west ham fan is at it again.......... on 13:03 - May 25 with 1327 viewsDiscodroid

seeing your pain and jealousy , you cockle eating west ham shit bag , has me engorged... as if injected with wolverines adamantium into the exo skeleton of my hampton.

thanks for your world class posting !!..your a credit to our organisation!!!

uurrrrrrrrrrssssss
[Post edited 25 May 2014 13:06]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

That west ham fan is at it again.......... on 13:10 - May 25 with 1271 viewsandygg

What a pathetic article.
That west ham fan is at it again.......... on 13:44 - May 25 with 1167 viewsTacticalR

I see in his previous article on QPR he was warning of the great danger of QPR *not* getting promoted:

'The big worry, of course, is Financial Fair Play if QPR do miss out on promotion. As we move in to the nitty gritty part of the season, the tension will inevitably increase, and the pressure on QPR will be immense. It really will be a case of shit or bust, and that pressure will be pretty near to unbearable should 'Arry's men find themselves in the play off lottery.'
http://thegamesgonecrazier.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/anxious-times-for-qpr-as-leice

So it seems he has got all his angles covered.

Air hostess clique

That west ham fan is at it again.......... on 13:57 - May 25 with 1130 viewsHollowayRanger

i kinda feel sorry for him

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

That west ham fan is at it again.......... on 14:00 - May 25 with 1110 viewsQPR442

The guys a plank who spends most of his time writing about QPR.
I like West Ham fans but you will always get plonkers at all clubs and sadly he is West Hams plonker.
[Post edited 25 May 2014 15:06]
That west ham fan is at it again.......... on 14:01 - May 25 with 1106 viewsjonno

The fact is of course that they are worried. Very worried. They are stuck with long ball Sam for next season (what ever did happen with those bung allegations Sam - don't recall the lawsuit you were threatening ever happening?) and spiv owners who have got themselves a free stadium paid for by the taxpayer and who will not spend money on players. They can see we have an owner who is prepared to support his club financially and so there is a good chance we'll soon be overtaking them. Not something they can stomach by the look of it.
That west ham fan is at it again.......... on 14:41 - May 25 with 1027 viewsSydneyRs

If I'm not mistaken this is the same clown that said Fernandes would not spend more than 5 million when he took over the club.

C U N T
Login to get fewer ads

That west ham fan is at it again.......... on 14:46 - May 25 with 1007 viewsTheBlob

Oh it's the old TF was a West Ham supporter originally thingy again.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

That west ham fan is at it again.......... on 15:10 - May 25 with 934 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Even WHU fans have called him a twàt before. I've blocked his stories on newsnow, he is just a wind up merchant who thinks he is funny. Best no to increase his page count with clicks to his webshïte.
That west ham fan is at it again.......... on 15:11 - May 25 with 932 viewsQPR442

So what if years ago TF liked West Ham. He is QPR 100% now and has proved it.
Just don't reply to the plank and he will get bored. He craves on attention and gets it by spouting shit and awaiting replies, a bit like the blokes on Talksh#te.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024