Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F A now do you wished you had put redknapp in charge of england 13:27 - Jun 20 with 527 viewsmorgantwin

so im 60 years of age and have not much to be proud of

you refused to put harry in charge because he was the son of a stevadore,you refused to put clough in charge because he would have sacked the lot of you

so now we have a multi lingual puppet who has no idea

fancy playing welbeck ,sturridge ,rooney and sterling up front

when all you needed was one player up front yes the great charlie austin

this is an absolute disgrace when you watch harry boy get qpr into the top five next season,remember the betting shops had stopped taking bets on harry boy he was that much of a favourite.........,he is in the same league as bill shankley, alex fergursion and brian clough........................and guess what you put the idiot in charge so thanks very much,for not doing your job,

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

F A now do you wished you had put redknapp in charge of england on 13:32 - Jun 20 with 512 viewsTacticalR

We'd have won this tournament by now if Harry was in charge.

Air hostess clique

F A now do you wished you had put redknapp in charge of england on 13:33 - Jun 20 with 508 viewstoboboly

Does this thread count as a Spackman?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

F A now do you wished you had put redknapp in charge of england on 13:54 - Jun 20 with 481 viewsWokingR

F A now do you wished you had put redknapp in charge of england on 13:33 - Jun 20 by toboboly

Does this thread count as a Spackman?

It certainly counts as a load of old tosh

Still think we achieved what we did this season despite Harry and not because of him.
F A now do you wished you had put redknapp in charge of england on 14:10 - Jun 20 with 459 viewsTonto

I think all those fights Morgantwin has got into with the 'wall back in the day have seriously affected his senses...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

F A now do you wished you had put redknapp in charge of england on 14:10 - Jun 20 with 458 viewswhittocksRs

+500 points for use of the word 'stevedore'
F A now do you wished you had put redknapp in charge of england on 14:18 - Jun 20 with 445 viewsdanehoop

F A now do you wished you had put redknapp in charge of england on 14:10 - Jun 20 by whittocksRs

+500 points for use of the word 'stevedore'

I am still firmly of the opinion that Morgantwin is just a made up character. I seem him as a sort of unfunny, but slightly deranged Alan Partridge figure playing the part of an ageing failed football hoolie.

Never knowingly understood

F A now do you wished you had put redknapp in charge of england on 15:09 - Jun 20 with 418 viewsmorgantwin

F A now do you wished you had put redknapp in charge of england on 14:18 - Jun 20 by danehoop

I am still firmly of the opinion that Morgantwin is just a made up character. I seem him as a sort of unfunny, but slightly deranged Alan Partridge figure playing the part of an ageing failed football hoolie.

no not at all im quite able to give t6he fa a good rollockinmg for failing in there job of putting a good england m,anager the only two good england managers they seem to to have found since ramsey was bobby robson and terry venables
other than that we have been given these ventriliquist puppets who have no idea what there job is
we played right into uraguays hands by letting them dictate the play ,yes i accept that the goals were bnrilliant but never the less
harry would have ground out a nil nil first half,then won the game 1-0 we should have put a man marker on there two goal hero

Poll: in last fifty years what was greatest ever atmosphere

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024