Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton at Wembley question... 18:38 - Jul 6 with 2403 viewsFearless

... After the final whistle, all the players changed into Blue & White hoops to collect the cup (putting on the new B&w shirt with weRGoingup on - including Barton).

By the time they got to the podium on the pitch for the fireworks and champagne etc, Barton is back in the Dennis the Menace kit, as opposed to the others (Traore is in a black RIP shirt)

I assume Barton gave the B&W to a fan / the crowd etc - but does anyone know for sure?

Just curious

Btw - brilliant that they changed into Blue and a White for the trophy presentation - great foresight and real understanding of what the blue and white means to us

(Someone will now slag off Nike)
[Post edited 6 Jul 2014 18:39]
Barton at Wembley question... on 18:43 - Jul 6 with 2356 viewsTacticalR

Not trying to be a contrarian, but..

I thought changing into blue & white hoops was a bit daft.

Air hostess clique

Barton at Wembley question... on 18:50 - Jul 6 with 2295 viewsFearless

Barton at Wembley question... on 18:43 - Jul 6 by TacticalR

"Opinions are like arseholes "
Barton at Wembley question... on 18:52 - Jul 6 with 2288 viewsstansleftfoot

Barton at Wembley question... on 18:43 - Jul 6 by TacticalR

Seemed like a PR exercise to overcome the negative response to the fans in the face of a financially lucrative contract that Nike required us to play in stripes this year whilst actually the club play in hoops, three off!
Showed the Club are sensitive at least to Supporters, if only to justify decisions they have to make.
Barton at Wembley question... on 19:14 - Jul 6 with 2202 viewsstansleftfoot

Barton at Wembley question... on 18:52 - Jul 6 by stansleftfoot

Seemed like a PR exercise to overcome the negative response to the fans in the face of a financially lucrative contract that Nike required us to play in stripes this year whilst actually the club play in hoops, three off!
Showed the Club are sensitive at least to Supporters, if only to justify decisions they have to make.

I would add that given the circumstances I loved the Hoops being worn by the players, a great move for me, I presumed it would be welcomed...but you never know!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024