Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watch homeland? 16:19 - Oct 19 with 4846 viewsHollowayRanger

Really like it but seems as if the Lebanese Tourism minister isnt happy about the way they are portrayed

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-20002148

However sadly i think Homeland have it spot on

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-20006389

apart from causing fear and death what is the point of a car bombing?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Anyone watch homeland? on 16:40 - Oct 19 with 2443 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Enjoyed it but then watched the Israeli series it was based on and then found it a bit... well...American

Not watched any series 2 yet. Worth watching?

It's got to be Yarg

Anyone watch homeland? on 16:56 - Oct 19 with 2427 viewsHollowayRanger

Anyone watch homeland? on 16:40 - Oct 19 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Enjoyed it but then watched the Israeli series it was based on and then found it a bit... well...American

early days rumor i heard is its a 7 year series cant see it doing that must run out of steam befre then surely ,but if it does go all the way you can bet he's going be president by the end

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Anyone watch homeland? on 16:59 - Oct 19 with 2422 viewsklr

Anyone watch homeland? on 16:40 - Oct 19 by Cornish_oooRRRR

I think the first two episodes have been pretty sensational to be honest.
Anyone watch homeland? on 17:05 - Oct 19 with 2413 viewsMrSheen

Anyone watch homeland? on 16:59 - Oct 19 by klr

I think the first two episodes have been pretty sensational to be honest.

How did she change her colour so quickly?

Saul's got to be the CIA mole, there's no way Brody's getting out of this otherwise.
Anyone watch homeland? on 17:08 - Oct 19 with 2406 viewsPacal_Votan

It's alright. It aint a patch on the Shadow line though.

"Try the whine!!!"

Anyone watch homeland? on 17:15 - Oct 19 with 2398 viewsgueRRilla

Watched both seasons and love it. Interesting point, read the other day that Gilad Shalit, the Israeli soldier kidnapped and held by Hamas for 5 odd years and who the premise of the show is essentially based on, is going to appear in upcoming American episodes.

Shocking scenes in Beirut today. I'd bet my bottom dollar that its retribution by the Syrians for Lebanese support for the rebels. CNN are saying now that the target might have been a Lebanese gov official who fingered the Syrians as the culprits behind the assassination of former Lebanese PM Rafik Hariri. Who, as you will notice in the first episode of Homeland season 2, the airport in Beirut is named after!
Anyone watch homeland? on 17:20 - Oct 19 with 2389 viewsgueRRilla

Blast was so powerful that this piece of car landed on a roof seven stories up. http://twitter.yfrog.com/ntu7zbpj
Anyone watch homeland? on 17:30 - Oct 19 with 2376 viewsreal_loftus

Its not as good as the Wire, not as much gratuitous nudity as House Of Lies, not as well acted as Boardwalk Empire.....but its still pretty good.

ATAF

ATAF.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone watch homeland? on 17:36 - Oct 19 with 2366 viewsJuzzie

Anyone watch homeland? on 17:05 - Oct 19 by MrSheen

How did she change her colour so quickly?

Saul's got to be the CIA mole, there's no way Brody's getting out of this otherwise.

Yeah, I wondered how she'd changed her her colour so quickly too!

7 series'? Yikes. It'll end up that they are all in purgetory and all that happened was just the inbetween life and death phase. They actually all died when the plane crashed, errr I mean when Brody was found in a hole.

Anyone watch homeland? on 18:52 - Oct 19 with 2326 viewsMrSheen

Anyone watch homeland? on 17:36 - Oct 19 by Juzzie

7 series'? Yikes. It'll end up that they are all in purgetory and all that happened was just the inbetween life and death phase. They actually all died when the plane crashed, errr I mean when Brody was found in a hole.

Where's Virgil? Did Abu Nazir grab him on the rebound?

Anyone watch homeland? on 19:05 - Oct 19 with 2316 viewsHantsR

Anyone watch homeland? on 17:36 - Oct 19 by Juzzie

I thought the syrup was pretty obvious...?

Was absolutely hooked on the first series - 1st episode of 2nd series tried to do much and I think had a few inconsistencies but 2nd episode brought it back on line. Should be back in time to see it after the footie on Sunday!
Anyone watch homeland? on 12:10 - Oct 20 with 2241 viewswestberksr

Anyone watch homeland? on 19:05 - Oct 19 by HantsR

I thought the syrup was pretty obvious...?

Was absolutely hooked on the first series - 1st episode of 2nd series tried to do much and I think had a few inconsistencies but 2nd episode brought it back on line. Should be back in time to see it after the footie on Sunday!

yep; wig and contacts.

excellent Sunday night viewing; one of the few things TV eise that me & Mrs WB agree on. must remember to sky plus Boardwalk Empire tonight too.
Anyone watch homeland? on 12:14 - Oct 20 with 2236 viewsklr

Did Boardwalk Empire actually improve ?

I watched the first couple of episodes & it didnt grab me at all.

Lets be honest, nothing will top The Wire.
Anyone watch homeland? on 13:44 - Oct 20 with 2207 viewsMrSheen

Anyone watch homeland? on 12:10 - Oct 20 by westberksr

yep; wig and contacts.

excellent Sunday night viewing; one of the few things TV eise that me & Mrs WB agree on. must remember to sky plus Boardwalk Empire tonight too.

You have a wife that doesn't watch Downton Abbey? I didn't know such creatures existed.
Anyone watch homeland? on 13:51 - Oct 20 with 2200 viewswestberksr

Anyone watch homeland? on 13:44 - Oct 20 by MrSheen

You have a wife that doesn't watch Downton Abbey? I didn't know such creatures existed.

yes I do; something get's skyplus'd and then watched later, usually Homelands as I can watch some footy until 10pm; I'm considerate like that
Anyone watch homeland? on 08:18 - Oct 29 with 2113 viewsToast_R

Though I'd revive this thread as I loved Series 1 & 2 and began watching the new one recently.

Caught up with episode 4 of series 3 last night on 4HD.

After the first 3 episodes I was wondering if it was petering out into another series for the sake of making another series...

But this week it's played another blinding hand by turning the first 3 episodes on their head which I found quite unexpected. Such a really great watch.
Anyone watch homeland? on 09:09 - Oct 29 with 2069 viewsrobith

I gave up on Homeland 2 episodes before the season 2 finale. I don't mind absurd and ludicrous nonsense on television, but I can't stand the way this show was so po faced and seemed to think it was so serious when what was taking place was absolutely farcical.

Also the daughter was one of the most agonisingly boring characters in fiction
Anyone watch homeland? on 09:29 - Oct 29 with 2047 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Gave up on it as well. Very interesting plot idea but soon became completely implausible and often made the mistake that a lot of American TV/films make - that we as viewers will automatically see the U.S. as the good guys and the naughty Arabs as the bad. We're capable of nuance and moral relativism.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Anyone watch homeland? on 09:37 - Oct 29 with 2032 views18StoneOfHoop

Anyone watch homeland? on 09:29 - Oct 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Gave up on it as well. Very interesting plot idea but soon became completely implausible and often made the mistake that a lot of American TV/films make - that we as viewers will automatically see the U.S. as the good guys and the naughty Arabs as the bad. We're capable of nuance and moral relativism.

Holloway's 'capable of nuance and moral relativism' ?

[Post edited 29 Oct 2013 9:46]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Anyone watch homeland? on 09:48 - Oct 29 with 2008 viewsNorthernr

First season excellent, second season fair to crap, third season bloody dreadful so far.
Anyone watch homeland? on 09:51 - Oct 29 with 1995 viewsisawqpratwcity

F*ck you and all your spoilers.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Anyone watch homeland? on 09:52 - Oct 29 with 1994 viewsMrSheen

Anyone watch homeland? on 09:09 - Oct 29 by robith

I gave up on Homeland 2 episodes before the season 2 finale. I don't mind absurd and ludicrous nonsense on television, but I can't stand the way this show was so po faced and seemed to think it was so serious when what was taking place was absolutely farcical.

Also the daughter was one of the most agonisingly boring characters in fiction

The daughter has been given a few adventures this series, but she's still very irritating.
Anyone watch homeland? on 09:57 - Oct 29 with 1986 viewsstevec

Anyone watch homeland? on 09:29 - Oct 29 by BrianMcCarthy

Consider your phone lines tapped.

(I would like to add one of those smiley face things to show I'm only joking, but I don't know how)
Anyone watch homeland? on 10:26 - Oct 29 with 1944 viewsdoogi55

get a good programme then flog it to death bit like 24
Anyone watch homeland? on 11:11 - Oct 29 with 1907 viewsBushman

Anyone watch homeland? on 09:48 - Oct 29 by Northernr

First season excellent, second season fair to crap, third season bloody dreadful so far.

really dull and ive given up

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024