Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sooner Harry fcks off the better 16:47 - Sep 14 with 21007 viewsQPR1882

YES it is his fault

He trains them, he picks the team,he picks the formation

He makes us look mugs ever time we are live on tv
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:50 - Sep 14 with 5677 viewsDesertBoot

I thought be said we'd "ave a go". Pathetic

Wish I could be like David Watts

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:51 - Sep 14 with 5651 viewsWilloW4

Diabolical first half... We turned up to be turned over... We shit it from kick off......redknapp said we were gonna give it a go !!! My arse !!!
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:52 - Sep 14 with 5642 viewsQPR1882

We took the 207 up with us to park across the goal
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:53 - Sep 14 with 5623 viewskropotkin41

I didn't see any having a go. We sat back and tried to soak up pressure!! Utter madness.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:53 - Sep 14 with 5621 viewsKerryE

Well unless Harry has about 250million spare cash to buy players to compete at ManUs level, I can't see how its his fault

I stand to be corrected though
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:55 - Sep 14 with 5598 viewsessextaxiboy

Yeah it not as if they have better players than us of anything
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:58 - Sep 14 with 5541 viewsrosseeles

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:55 - Sep 14 by essextaxiboy

Man u have an issue they go and spend 200 million to sort it. They are in a different financial planet to us and that's what you get. I do think however we could be a bit more positive, but when we only have 10 men and one statue it's not easy
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:59 - Sep 14 with 5506 viewsCHUBBS

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:53 - Sep 14 by KerryE

Well unless Harry has about 250million spare cash to buy players to compete at ManUs level, I can't see how its his fault

Agree but we can't keep taking such hidings or confidence could be destroyed,we need to find a solution to keep us in these games for longer.
Thats the 2nd away game we've gone 3 behind in under 40 minutes.
Login to get fewer ads

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:00 - Sep 14 with 5501 viewsswitchingcode

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 16:53 - Sep 14 by KerryE

He has had money to spend at every club he's ruined.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:00 - Sep 14 with 5490 viewsPommyhoop

You watch a manager who can motivate a football team get a result against a disjointed Man Utd team next week. honestly where is this fabled ,great manager Harry Redknapp?
he,s dogsh1t

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:01 - Sep 14 with 5477 viewsDiscodroids

didnt expect much today from a team of highly paid internationals on live television.

but the ability to compete at even the basic commensurate level would have been quite nice.

if i may be so bold.

as ray wilikins said after our fa cup defeat at old trafford , perhaps we 'arnt 'giving it the gun'

were a team litterd with internationals and players who have played in the tOp flight, manchester utd's wages and transfer fees shouldt really define our effort and ability to compete in its most base form.

very very poor.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2014 17:16]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:06 - Sep 14 with 5420 viewsQPR1882

Ffs what's the point of us wanting out of the Championship then ?

Swansea had a go, but they don't have such a defensive manager
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:10 - Sep 14 with 5393 viewsDiscodroids

hill off for traORE!!!!

A MASTER STROKE FROM A DIABOLICAL GENIUS!!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:11 - Sep 14 with 5393 viewsChurchie

Survival this year is the target. Who really thought there was any points on offer today. whether it costs us 3 points or 4 (goal average) it's not about how we do against Man u etc. away it's the teams in our survival mini league. Get behind Harry and the team. Perhaps we should be more United.
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:12 - Sep 14 with 5388 viewsessextaxiboy

Because we wont play a team that has so many , top world players that they cant all fit on the pitch at one time every week
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:14 - Sep 14 with 5370 viewsRanger78

Wouldn't it have been nice to see our team have a go, show some pride and attacking intent?? We'd probably have got beat 4-0 but who knows, we might have scored and come away feeling better about the defeat and confident for the next game.

Instead, inspirational Harry gives up before we start and puts a team out to sit back and soak up whatever a team full of some of the best attacking players in the world has to offer!!! It's boring, embarrassing and uninspiring and we'll probably get beat by more than 4
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:14 - Sep 14 with 5370 viewsQPR1882

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:11 - Sep 14 by Churchie

Survival this year is the target. Who really thought there was any points on offer today. whether it costs us 3 points or 4 (goal average) it's not about how we do against Man u etc. away it's the teams in our survival mini league. Get behind Harry and the team. Perhaps we should be more United.

Football is a confidence thing, IMO Swansea are mor confident then us, not better just more confident.

That's to do with the manager........
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:14 - Sep 14 with 5370 viewsFFE

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:12 - Sep 14 by essextaxiboy

Because we wont play a team that has so many , top world players that they cant all fit on the pitch at one time every week

In reply to the original post, what a load of shite.
All Redknapp's fault?? Ha Ha, priceless.

I'm NOT the Fox

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:16 - Sep 14 with 5350 viewsQPR1882

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:14 - Sep 14 by FFE

In reply to the original post, what a load of shite.
All Redknapp's fault?? Ha Ha, priceless.

Explain please
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:20 - Sep 14 with 5318 viewsFFE

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:16 - Sep 14 by QPR1882

Explain please

We are losing 4-0 to a world class team, who would you have instead of Redknapp?
These sort of games are alwayd going to see us lose, next week is important.

I'm NOT the Fox

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:22 - Sep 14 with 5297 viewsWilloW4

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:12 - Sep 14 by essextaxiboy

Come on essextaxiboy......admit it !!! We've been shit !!!! Redknapp and his clueless back room staff are a waste of space !!!? A truly shit performance.. 11 behind the ball for most of the game...!! Good luck to you kissing redknapps arse.!! We were shit! Simply as that !!!
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:24 - Sep 14 with 5281 viewsPommyhoop

Leicester will beat these ' galactico's ' next week. Sometimes the manager has to take responsibility and earn his corn

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:25 - Sep 14 with 5275 viewsQPR1882

I am 52 and have not been out of work since I left school at 16 in all those years I have always been responsible to someone at a higher level.

If a manager above me makes a decision and it fcks up on a regular basis then it is him that gets in the shit, that is why he gets big bucks........

In your world this is different I take it ?
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:34 - Sep 14 with 5209 viewsessextaxiboy

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:25 - Sep 14 by QPR1882

I am 52 and have not been out of work since I left school at 16 in all those years I have always been responsible to someone at a higher level.

If a manager above me makes a decision and it fcks up on a regular basis then it is him that gets in the shit, that is why he gets big bucks........

In your world this is different I take it ?

What a load of rubbish , is their another manager with more staff trying to make your one and you fail . And if you lose out sometimes does your manager get sacked even though he is making a profit most of the time ? Just say you dont like him and we can understand why you post stuff ..feel free to mention the twitch if it makes you feel good
Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:34 - Sep 14 with 5195 viewsAntti_Heinola

Sooner Harry fcks off the better on 17:20 - Sep 14 by FFE

We are losing 4-0 to a world class team, who would you have instead of Redknapp?
These sort of games are alwayd going to see us lose, next week is important.

You miss the point. No one expects us to beat Man Utd. But we CAN expect players to bust a gut and for the manager to have some kind of plan. You know, like BURNLEY did when they played them the other day. Can you see the difference?

Bare bones.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024