Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talking Head Harold 15:09 - Sep 22 with 1732 viewsDiscodroids

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-redknapp-tells-qpr-fans-to-be-pa

“When he takes his time, people want him to kick it. He ain’t never going to boot it up the pitch".

quite harold, quite .....a magnificent insight into the mind of a premier league manager in the year of our lord 2014, right at the cutting edge with progressive mantra's never far from those lips of enlightenment.

"he aint never going to boot it up the pitch"

remarkable.

Same as it ever was...

letting the days go by to relegation.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 15:54]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Talking Head Harold on 15:18 - Sep 22 with 1680 viewsadhoc_qpr

Nicely missing the point 'Arry!

Goals which were Rio's fault:

Chester for Hull
Adebayor for Spurs
Mata for Man Utd
Crouch x 2 for Stoke (ably assisting Isla).

And i'm sure if i looked into Sunderland's best chances i'd find a few Rio errors where Green saved his blushes.

Hopefully he'll sharpen up or pick up a knock and give Onouha or Hill a chance - he'll obviously never be dropped.
Talking Head Harold on 15:22 - Sep 22 with 1658 viewspaulparker

I really wish he would stop banging on about Bobby fcuking Moore
Moore'o was a triffik player, like Frankie Lampard and his dad triffick trainers they were
don't make em like Moore'o anymore, had rio as a boy etc etc
just fcuk off and defend , ive seen milk turn quicker than Rio
if we are going to have a ball playing CB stick to 3-5-2 you useless crook
says to me that Rio will be in the Team come what may on Saturday ,
Ned must have sh*gged Rosie the Dog

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Talking Head Harold on 15:30 - Sep 22 with 1625 viewsFDC

Total straw man argument, absolutely infuriating.

"Harry, we've noticed that Rio seems quite slow these days, and despite this apparently great footballing brain of his, is quite often stood in the wrong place"

"Don't know why you punters want him to 'oof it all the time, Rio's a clever lad, triffic with the younguns (except when he's collecting presents from the other team)"
Talking Head Harold on 15:30 - Sep 22 with 1622 viewsDiscodroids

i too was mesmerised by our very own beckenbauer's passing , the raking 7 yard one straight into touch whilst doing the lambeth walk was a peach , not to mention the aimless long balls he played on saturday and at old trafford.

it may well be that harold sees a johan neeskens cum wolfgang overath , spraying his holy strands of 'rio' over the park like an 80's atari 'missle command' game but im fkd if i can see it.

get ned in , "on the double carling!!!

"He ain’t never going to boot it up the pitch. "
@harold redknapp sept 2014, renaissance man/footballer manager.

"i aint got no quarrell with them rio ferdinand"
@discodroid , fu ked off sept 2014.

cmon pro harold posters..."he aint never going to boot it up the pitch"

how much a year for wise pearlers like this ????...leave it out.right out.

and take the Brett Easton Ellis of south london with you.
[Post edited 22 Sep 2014 15:43]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Talking Head Harold on 20:45 - Sep 22 with 1295 viewssmegma

I remember Bobby Moore "booting it up the pitch" once. Some goofy toothed bloke waddled along when suddenly "some fans are on the pitch, they think it's all over".
A bit like some careers.
Talking Head Harold on 09:15 - Sep 23 with 1154 viewsDiscodroids

Talking Head Harold on 20:45 - Sep 22 by smegma

I remember Bobby Moore "booting it up the pitch" once. Some goofy toothed bloke waddled along when suddenly "some fans are on the pitch, they think it's all over".
A bit like some careers.

"Morro aint never gonna boot it up the pitch"

Talking Head Harold on 10:19 - Sep 23 with 1082 viewstoreqpr

Is'nt just as simple as this.Every year passing by his triffic lads getting a year older.So is Arry.Past his sell by date.Pace is all and everything in football theese days, we lack it.So much I'd like to have Dunne Hill and Rio in our team time and pace have left.Cant hide it anymore Cheers!
Talking Head Harold on 10:31 - Sep 23 with 1070 viewsPhildo

..and the wily fox is reminding us that if we get on Rios back another is waiting in the wings. That will teach us to observe his marquee signing and find him wanting:

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/football-wls-redknapp-dunne-can-still-play-in
Login to get fewer ads

Talking Head Harold on 10:35 - Sep 23 with 1057 viewsDiscodroids

posted on the day before the season started.

really looking forward to seeing rio ferdinand and richard dunne play together tomorrow!!

i think its an excellent idea to put both dunne and ferdinand in the back three.
with the pace we have in the middle in joey barton, karl henry and ali faurlin , i for one, am sure we can cope with anything the best attacking midfielders and deadliest strikers in the cosmos and beyond can throw at us this coming season.

even if barry allen were to become availble, i wouldnt want him anywhere near this pacy bermuda triangle in our employ.

if the premiership is known for anything, its known for its chronic lack of pace.. and im convinced that a back three where two of them are slower than eddie kidd on special k can only be an advantage.

Talking Head Harold on 14:09 - Sep 23 with 963 viewsbaz_qpr

I thought it was interesting in the post match analysis on match of the day they did not comment on Rio's defensive performance at all, did they do so on the BT sport coverage?
Talking Head Harold on 22:22 - Sep 23 with 850 viewskropotkin41

Is it true that in the Man Utd drubbing RF didn't make a single tackle? I'm struggling to understand that........... I mean if I played I'd put in a tackle........ not saying I'd get the ball, but tackle I would............ wtf was he doing there? In the photos of him he always looks hypnotised........ and now he's a candidate for some gravy train fifa job.............. what is going on?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Talking Head Harold on 23:05 - Sep 23 with 798 viewsFredManRave

A very apt video bearing in mind the title of the thread.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024