Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And Jagielka heads it away - report 22:59 - Mar 24 with 1619 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/38243
And Jagielka heads it away - report on 08:29 - Mar 25 with 1418 viewsDiscodroids

very good report northern..

@tweet . Hi ! tony fernandes here!, did we lose??, keep strong,all is not lost. i watched the solar eclipse through a pair of latvians hookers fishnets and saw a celestial vision.Beta ursae majoris in In joyus coulpling with the parralax zamora rising .the gods have spoken.

#see you daft cnts down the sprinbok #nobbys nuts will quell the peasants revolt.
# i like to wear cox pippin apples on my wrist.

p.s We received a telegram from Mr Fernandes himself at his perre de terre
to Les ferdinand .DOF.

: long ball missiles to bobby zamora in trenches: excellent idea stop. But must insist that c . Ramsy be Manager.stop.

P.S. Don't let him ever... stop.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 10:09]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

And Jagielka heads it away - report on 08:52 - Mar 25 with 1384 viewsBlue_Castello

Another great report - guess it took a bit longer to write this time, I left the ground on Sunday feeling really pissed off and I'm sure you were no different. It's not the fact we lost, it was the manner of the defeat and the realisation next season will be a total nightmare in the Championship, we will be lucky if we don't emulate Wigans current form.

Why we have not used 4-2-3-1 virtually all season is an absolute joke which I primarily blame Redcrap for and it appears ALF's managerial skills are not matching his obvious high level of coaching. We won the Championship in thrilling style with that formation, the players we have in our squad are totally suited to this system and we just don't have a strong enough midfield two to play 4-4-2.

Time and again we have been outnumbered in midfield because of the managers lack of preparation, whether people like it or not Barton may be a complete arse but he is our strongest / best midfield player and Henry bless him for all his improved performances is not Premiership class.
Don't get me started on Sandrose, that the worst transfer we've completed for years 6-10 million on a bloke who can hardly run, can't tackle and I still think he never had a proper medical.

Redcrap has to take the blame, it's his squad which he put together, the fact he's now using the media to make excuses is even more bloody annoying
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 9:23]
And Jagielka heads it away - report on 12:08 - Mar 25 with 1243 viewsdaveB

good report but didn't we play 4-2-3-1 last week at Palace and were pretty rubbish and also played it for the first part of the season losing most weeks before switching to 4-4-2 which got us the majority of our points. I'm not sure it matters what system we play we're just lacking in all areas of the team.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2015 12:09]
And Jagielka heads it away - report on 12:51 - Mar 25 with 1193 viewssimmo

And Jagielka heads it away - report on 12:08 - Mar 25 by daveB

good report but didn't we play 4-2-3-1 last week at Palace and were pretty rubbish and also played it for the first part of the season losing most weeks before switching to 4-4-2 which got us the majority of our points. I'm not sure it matters what system we play we're just lacking in all areas of the team.

No we played 4-4-1-1 if anything. Also SWP played.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

And Jagielka heads it away - report on 15:37 - Mar 25 with 1084 viewsNorthernr

And Jagielka heads it away - report on 12:08 - Mar 25 by daveB

Agree whatever we play we're not good enough, but we certainly didn't play that at Palace - though, granted, it was hard to make any shape at all out at Palace.
And Jagielka heads it away - report on 15:49 - Mar 25 with 1070 viewsdaveB

And Jagielka heads it away - report on 15:37 - Mar 25 by Northernr

Agree whatever we play we're not good enough, but we certainly didn't play that at Palace - though, granted, it was hard to make any shape at all out at Palace.

It was hard to tell watching in the pub, i just assumed thats what he was trying to do without it actually working
And Jagielka heads it away - report on 15:50 - Mar 25 with 1067 viewsNorthernr

4-4-1-1 from where I was with Taarabt behind Austin.
Difficult to tell WTF we were doing that day though with Phillips cutting in and SWP sitting in the side stand.
And Jagielka heads it away - report on 20:14 - Mar 25 with 919 viewsPunteR

Isn't 4-4-1-1 basically 4-4-2. ?

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024