Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
inside no.9 (non QPR) 23:00 - Apr 3 with 2105 viewsHantsR

No nothing to do with our Charlie - the BBC set of tales is superb television. Last night's episode with Sheridan Smith was stunning drama. Anyone else watch it?
inside no.9 (non QPR) on 08:46 - Apr 4 with 2007 viewsWestonsuperR

The series was shown around 12 months ago, very good but very dark humour.
inside no.9 (non QPR) on 09:33 - Apr 4 with 1986 viewsRickyDicky

inside no.9 (non QPR) on 08:46 - Apr 4 by WestonsuperR

The series was shown around 12 months ago, very good but very dark humour.

Thought is was a new series ...

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

inside no.9 (non QPR) on 10:02 - Apr 4 with 1972 viewsWestonsuperR

Maybe there is a second series, if so I'll look out for it. The first series was good, particularly liked the episode with the Homeless man.
inside no.9 (non QPR) on 10:42 - Apr 4 with 1944 viewsHantsR

inside no.9 (non QPR) on 10:02 - Apr 4 by WestonsuperR

Maybe there is a second series, if so I'll look out for it. The first series was good, particularly liked the episode with the Homeless man.

This is definitely a second series.

1st episode was as BBC say, a darkly comic, twisted tale - some might say quite vulgar at times - but an excellent short story nevertheless.

Episode 2, "The 12 days of Christine" has been described by The Independent as " one of the best pieces of television for years" - black indeed but little by way of comedy... riveting, chilling stuff that could leave sensitive souls moist-eyed at the end.
inside no.9 (non QPR) on 11:24 - Apr 4 with 1914 viewsJonDoeman

Yeah enjoyed those first two episodes. The first series must have passed me by as well tho!

It Is What It Is !!

inside no.9 (non QPR) on 11:45 - Apr 4 with 1902 viewsQPR_John

inside no.9 (non QPR) on 11:24 - Apr 4 by JonDoeman

Yeah enjoyed those first two episodes. The first series must have passed me by as well tho!

First series was excellent as is this. Continued the high quality from The League of Gentlemen . All very good writers as proved by Mark Gatiss for Sherlock
inside no.9 (non QPR) on 12:33 - Apr 4 with 1877 viewsHollowayRanger

yes a very good watch amazing for just a 30 min show with a great ending ,she's always a good watch and has turned into a quality actress

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

inside no.9 (non QPR) on 14:57 - Apr 4 with 1804 viewsQPR_Jim

inside no.9 (non QPR) on 11:45 - Apr 4 by QPR_John

First series was excellent as is this. Continued the high quality from The League of Gentlemen . All very good writers as proved by Mark Gatiss for Sherlock

Indeed, I enjoyed psychoville too, more comedy than inside no. 9 but both fantastically dark and well written.
Login to get fewer ads

inside no.9 (non QPR) on 17:30 - Apr 4 with 1766 viewssimmo

The best thing on TV at the moment. I am a massive fan boy of everything Shearsmith and Pemberton do. I'm not a big enough horror fanatic to pick up on all their subtle references but it doesn't matter. This recent episode is amazing and I'm glad there's some increased recognition.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

inside no.9 (non QPR) on 12:48 - Apr 5 with 1653 viewsE17hoop

inside no.9 (non QPR) on 10:42 - Apr 4 by HantsR

This is definitely a second series.

1st episode was as BBC say, a darkly comic, twisted tale - some might say quite vulgar at times - but an excellent short story nevertheless.

Episode 2, "The 12 days of Christine" has been described by The Independent as " one of the best pieces of television for years" - black indeed but little by way of comedy... riveting, chilling stuff that could leave sensitive souls moist-eyed at the end.

Episode 2 is the best TV of this year. Truly brilliant.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: When you go to QPR games, what do you think will happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024