Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread. v PNE 13:09 - Nov 6 with 18291 viewsconnell10

I thought I'd start one early. Going for a thrilling 5-3 win for the re- born Super Hoops!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match thread. v PNE on 13:22 - Nov 6 with 4782 viewsbosh67

It will go one of two ways I reckon.

1. Still a shambles that Warnock looks at afterwards and goes yikes!
2. We win comfortably 4-0 or 4-1 and we all come out and go, hmmm, so we can play football.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Match thread. v PNE on 13:29 - Nov 6 with 4768 viewsDiscodroids

"Big things have small beginnings.."

1-1

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Match thread. v PNE on 13:33 - Nov 6 with 4756 viewsN12Hoop

Well the 'new manager bounce' is something that normally works against us not for us. What I'm interested to see is whether the players' body language is more upbeat than it has been for the last while and they show that desire that seems to have been missing with CR in charge.
For the first time this season I'm actually looking forward to the game!

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Match thread. v PNE on 13:36 - Nov 6 with 4756 viewsMytch_QPR

I have rarely been so underwhelmed about attending a match at QPR. The spring in my step hath become a limp.
I expect it will be a fairly disciplined display. Say what you like about Ramsey (and most have), but we were getting out of the habit of leaking loads of goals, so I expect a safety first 2-0 win with Austin on the scoresheet - we need him to get back into the habit.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Match thread. v PNE on 13:49 - Nov 6 with 4733 viewscaptainmycaptian

rangers to win and storm the championship get automatically promoted shit on chelsea on their way down win the prem and smash Europe bo lacks to winter (hopefully) and reality
[Post edited 6 Nov 2015 13:59]
Match thread. v PNE on 13:56 - Nov 6 with 4717 viewsTheBlob

1-0 or 2-0 home win.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Match thread. v PNE on 14:22 - Nov 6 with 4686 viewsHunterhoop

Functional 2-0 or 2-1 win, with Henry playing and Rangers playing no different a formation or approach but with the players raising their effort levels fractionally so we're a little more energetic and urgent but not enough to have a material impact of the result/game, compared to if Ramsey is in charge.
Match thread. v PNE on 14:45 - Nov 6 with 4677 viewsPhilmyRs

Match thread. v PNE on 13:22 - Nov 6 by bosh67

It will go one of two ways I reckon.

1. Still a shambles that Warnock looks at afterwards and goes yikes!
2. We win comfortably 4-0 or 4-1 and we all come out and go, hmmm, so we can play football.

To be fair, had Ramsey still been in charge I think scenario 2 (or similar to it) would have happened anyway. Preston at home isn't the test, Borough away will be the interesting one.
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread. v PNE on 16:04 - Nov 6 with 4620 viewsPinnerPaul

I'm going for 2-0 (9/1)

Mr Holiett cost me £50 with that 3rd goal v MK, hopefully we just stick at 2 this time!
Match thread. v PNE on 16:06 - Nov 6 with 4619 viewsNorthernr

The nice steady, fairly dull, 2-0 we would have got anyway followed by a lot of "SEE SEE TOLD YOU RAMSEY WAS SHT".

Then it'll be the 3-0 humping we would have got at Middlesbrough anyway followed by the hard-fought win against Leeds we would have got anyway at which point Warnock will be declared the new messiah and appointed permanently with Derry underneath him.
Match thread. v PNE on 16:26 - Nov 6 with 4595 viewsSuffolkHoop

Match thread. v PNE on 16:06 - Nov 6 by Northernr

The nice steady, fairly dull, 2-0 we would have got anyway followed by a lot of "SEE SEE TOLD YOU RAMSEY WAS SHT".

Then it'll be the 3-0 humping we would have got at Middlesbrough anyway followed by the hard-fought win against Leeds we would have got anyway at which point Warnock will be declared the new messiah and appointed permanently with Derry underneath him.

How much compensation would Tony have to pay Leeds for Steve Evans...?
Match thread. v PNE on 16:30 - Nov 6 with 4590 viewsSuffolkHoop

And I'm going for 1-1. Austin first half, late PNE equaliser. Green flapping at a corner or something similar.
Match thread. v PNE on 16:36 - Nov 6 with 4585 viewsMytch_QPR

And lo, it has been foreseen.
Did you mean appointed, or anointed?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Match thread. v PNE on 16:39 - Nov 6 with 4579 viewsNorthernr

Match thread. v PNE on 16:26 - Nov 6 by SuffolkHoop

How much compensation would Tony have to pay Leeds for Steve Evans...?

He's already spent £33,000 on Morrison's custard doughnuts since he got there so we'd probably have to reimburse them for that.
Match thread. v PNE on 17:23 - Nov 6 with 4539 viewslondonscottish

2-1 Rangers.

UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRsssss!!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Match thread. v PNE on 17:38 - Nov 6 with 4520 viewsSimonJames

I think we're going to lose 0-2

(I say this primarily because all of my other predictions have been wrong this season, so hopefully we will actually win).

100% of people who drink water will die.

Match thread. v PNE on 17:41 - Nov 6 with 4514 viewsJonDoeman

Warnock will get more out of this squad, Ramsey was shit !

It Is What It Is !!

Match thread. v PNE on 17:45 - Nov 6 with 4508 viewsstuabd

Hard fought 2-1 victory. Consideringly more entertaining than the dross under Ramsay.
Match thread. v PNE on 19:47 - Nov 6 with 4460 viewsconnell10

Im gonna give neil a wave!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Match thread. v PNE on 19:59 - Nov 6 with 4447 viewsGetMeRangers

All rather too obvious, unfortunately.
The results in December will be interesting, though I feel rather unspectacular. Followed by some version of consolidation, gelling not his squad and the need for patience. Perhaps there will be less complaints as whoever is in charge is experienced enough for us to know that we shouldn't expect more. Ho hum
Match thread. v PNE on 20:03 - Nov 6 with 4439 viewsHooparoo

Warnock will at least have the players organised and motivated. Two things that were increasingly obvious to me that we were missing under Ramsey.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Match thread. v PNE on 20:46 - Nov 6 with 4410 viewsWeaverQPR

Be nice if we out worked a team for a change, run harder, made more tackles , closed down more etc.

@WeavQPR

Match thread. v PNE on 21:38 - Nov 6 with 4386 viewsPunteR

2-1 Rangers.

Welcome back Mr Warnock.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Match thread. v PNE on 21:40 - Nov 6 with 4384 viewsDorse

Match thread. v PNE on 20:46 - Nov 6 by WeaverQPR

Be nice if we out worked a team for a change, run harder, made more tackles , closed down more etc.

"Get him!"
[Post edited 6 Nov 2015 21:42]

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Match thread. v PNE on 21:48 - Nov 6 with 4369 viewsdanehoop

Have we lost yet. Ramsey out!

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024