Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OLD OAK NEW STADIUM? 21:46 - Jun 22 with 2756 viewsQPR1506

SORRY CHAPS NOT BEEN ON HERE FOR A WHILE, ANY NEWS ON OUR NEW STADIUM AT OLD OAK?

In Redknapp We Trust !

OLD OAK NEW STADIUM? on 22:01 - Jun 22 with 2727 viewsRBlock

AAAAAAHHHHHH CAPITALS
OLD OAK NEW STADIUM? on 22:17 - Jun 22 with 2694 viewsSimonJames

NOT HAPPENING!

100% of people who drink water will die.

OLD OAK NEW STADIUM? on 23:07 - Jun 22 with 2608 viewsBakes

Not happening and never will, problem being our owners want to build a venue rather than a stadium, Brentford have it sorted and even bloody AFC Wimbledon will have a new stadium before we even have a site acquired because they are building football grounds but we want a football ground/concert venue along with housing and retail.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 23:08]

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

OLD OAK NEW STADIUM? on 08:35 - Jun 23 with 2436 viewsdaveB

OLD OAK NEW STADIUM? on 23:07 - Jun 22 by Bakes

Not happening and never will, problem being our owners want to build a venue rather than a stadium, Brentford have it sorted and even bloody AFC Wimbledon will have a new stadium before we even have a site acquired because they are building football grounds but we want a football ground/concert venue along with housing and retail.
[Post edited 22 Jun 2017 23:08]

The move to the Linford Christie site will be more about a football ground and a lot more likely imo than Old Oak
OLD OAK NEW STADIUM? on 14:52 - Jun 24 with 2207 viewsBoston

OLD OAK NEW STADIUM? on 22:01 - Jun 22 by RBlock

AAAAAAHHHHHH CAPITALS

Well, Rangers is in the capital city, mate.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

OLD OAK NEW STADIUM? on 15:30 - Jun 24 with 2133 viewsbosh67

Scrubs seems more likely but I doubt very much that we will be moving anywhere soon. Much cheaper for the club to buy properties behind the Loft end and redevelop the whole site. Remember that our ground housed 28,000 in 1982. A brilliant architect could work it out easily.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

OLD OAK NEW STADIUM? on 15:53 - Jun 24 with 2098 viewsDWQPR

OLD OAK NEW STADIUM? on 15:30 - Jun 24 by bosh67

Scrubs seems more likely but I doubt very much that we will be moving anywhere soon. Much cheaper for the club to buy properties behind the Loft end and redevelop the whole site. Remember that our ground housed 28,000 in 1982. A brilliant architect could work it out easily.

LCS would be cheaper as you wouldn't have the site clearance and you also have a site that is double the size of LR even if they could ever buy properties in Loftus Road and Ellerslie Road, which incidentally are flats as opposed to houses so would be far more complicated and very very expensive. When LCS was first announced I thought immediately that there was more to it rather than a suggestion. The land is there, the community aspect is there along with the school and TVH and I suspect that along that along Ducane will be further development with the possible r location of the hospital and even the prison. The land value of the prison must be immense and it is a facility that any government could look to relocate to somewhere where land is cheaper. Maybe the hospital could be relocated to an empty LR site?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

OLD OAK NEW STADIUM? on 08:40 - Jun 25 with 1860 viewsToast_R

OLD OAK NEW STADIUM? on 15:53 - Jun 24 by DWQPR

LCS would be cheaper as you wouldn't have the site clearance and you also have a site that is double the size of LR even if they could ever buy properties in Loftus Road and Ellerslie Road, which incidentally are flats as opposed to houses so would be far more complicated and very very expensive. When LCS was first announced I thought immediately that there was more to it rather than a suggestion. The land is there, the community aspect is there along with the school and TVH and I suspect that along that along Ducane will be further development with the possible r location of the hospital and even the prison. The land value of the prison must be immense and it is a facility that any government could look to relocate to somewhere where land is cheaper. Maybe the hospital could be relocated to an empty LR site?

Agree LR would have to be demolished and started from scratch really as its not fit for purpose in the modern era, too many restrictive views,does not have the facilities the owners require and is just too cramped for human beings in the 21st century.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024