Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hull losing Albion winning at HT. 20:50 - Mar 15 with 1068 viewsBrightonhoop

IF the current top two go up, who would you want to see in the third Prem position up for grabs?

I detest Hull, fairly indifferent about Wednesday, would laugh my bollox off to see the currently schizoid Club that is Derby lose the play-offs again, so it's got be Albion for me.
Hull losing Albion winning at HT. on 20:59 - Mar 15 with 1050 viewsWatford_Ranger

I'd like Sheffield Wed to go up. One less northern team and a 'proper' club. Burnley, Boro and Sheffield Wednesday would not be particularly missed as away trips.

Brighton are one of those teams I have an irrational dislike for and it's a nice place to go should we ever play them on a Saturday which the police seem to forbid.
Hull losing Albion winning at HT. on 21:51 - Mar 15 with 986 viewskensalriser

QPR for me.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Hull losing Albion winning at HT. on 22:04 - Mar 15 with 958 viewsLongsufferingR

Hull losing Albion winning at HT. on 21:51 - Mar 15 by kensalriser

QPR for me.

Hull losing Albion winning at HT. on 08:41 - Mar 16 with 760 viewsBluce_Ree

Brighton can f**k off to be honest. Although Hull are c*nts. I don't mind Boro going up. They are nothing.

Hmmm.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Hull losing Albion winning at HT. on 09:08 - Mar 16 with 736 viewsBrightonhoop

Hull losing Albion winning at HT. on 08:41 - Mar 16 by Bluce_Ree

Brighton can f**k off to be honest. Although Hull are c*nts. I don't mind Boro going up. They are nothing.

Hmmm.

Sitting on the fence again Bluce?

Watched the Play Off at Wembley again last night, cannot see us making any impression this late, but then as now, stranger things have happened....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024