Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pitiful 21:28 - Sep 13 with 1588 viewsPlanetHonneywood

I really wish I'd seen the team sheet before I set off this evening!

I also really want JFH to do well but ffs, stop picking and setting up a team as if we were playing away! That was an appalling night for us and someone needs to tell JFH, it's ok to have a go. There has been no sign of this high tempo pressing game and neither is there evidence of any plan b.

He really has got some sorting to do because those players are looking lost and clueless out there.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Pitiful on 21:49 - Sep 13 with 1494 viewssevenhoop

I did, saw Karl Henry, and turned round
Pitiful on 21:54 - Sep 13 with 1411 viewsvegasranger

The commentary team said that we stood off them ,showed too much respect. Never changed tactics or team shape. Washington alone up front. So it could have been any of our home games except for Leeds. It's just Newcastle are a bit classier than Preston and Blackburn.
Pitiful on 21:57 - Sep 13 with 1365 viewsjohncharles

We could have been more attacking against PNE Blackburn and be six points better off. Tonight's mauling I could live with, but you know, if We'ed won those games we might get have shown more resilience tonight.

Strong and stable my arse.

Pitiful on 22:00 - Sep 13 with 1317 viewsDiscodroids

The worrying thing IMO, is when I looked at the team sheet before the game , and i reckon that JFH thinks 8 of those 11 that started, are his first choice.

Smithies, Ned, Bidwell, Caulker, Hall, Cousins, Chery, Ngbakto, And a 9th , Wszloek was on before half time.

I think Polter for Washington and Borysuik for Henry would have been his first choice 11.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Pitiful on 22:01 - Sep 13 with 1291 viewsrichles

Did he hang washington out to dry tonight no way he can play as a lone striker ?

perth lsa

Pitiful on 22:02 - Sep 13 with 1290 viewsBakes

Yeah but we did win programme of the month.

With Faith And Courage Comes Glory

Pitiful on 22:15 - Sep 13 with 1169 viewssevenhoop

Pitiful on 21:54 - Sep 13 by vegasranger

The commentary team said that we stood off them ,showed too much respect. Never changed tactics or team shape. Washington alone up front. So it could have been any of our home games except for Leeds. It's just Newcastle are a bit classier than Preston and Blackburn.

the performance against Blackburn (bottom of the table) was, yes, pitiful. shocking. he did not let Cousins and Henry beyond the half way line, (Henry, the most limited midfield player it has ever been my displeasure to see, should not ever be let over the line onto the bloody pitch) so, surprise, surprise, we carry no attacking threat, we lose the ball up front and the opposition have 40 yards of unimpeded ground to run at us.

Against Newcastle, you are just inviting them to run at us and overwhelm us, and they obviously were not going to pass up their opportunity
Pitiful on 22:16 - Sep 13 with 1161 viewsHendonHoop

Just not acceptable.
Login to get fewer ads

Pitiful on 22:57 - Sep 13 with 930 viewsStanisgod

We continue to buy players that are good for their former clubs in certain positions and with a certain style of play. We then bring them here and expect them to be just as good in completely different roles.
I cite Cousins , who tore us one for Charlton playing in a fast paced side through midfield ,not standing next to Henry on the half way line, and Washington , if you watch his Posh goals most are played in the channels for him to run on to, his strengths , he doesn't get that service here . 3 times tonight I saw him point to the front of him but the ball went sideways , he did his nut once with someone for not putting it through.
I know players should adapt sometimes but also sometimes you have to play to the strenghs of the players you have. We don't.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024