Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stupid news readers 13:14 - Oct 17 with 1185 viewsloftboy

News reader on BBC just asked the reporter on the Ben Needham case "how are the family taking the news" (just been confirmed he more than likely died in a freak accident) how the fûcking hell so they think they're feeling, 25 years of hanging on in hope he was still alive somewhere, isn't it obvious to the thickest of people that they will be devastated.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Stupid news readers on 18:45 - Oct 17 with 996 viewsBluce_Ree

It's kind of a valid question.

If it's a choice between 'died in a freak accident' and 'kidnapped by total nonces' (which was always the fear, same as the Maddie thing) then at least here he went quickly.

Devastated for sure but probably a tiny bit of relief that he didn't suffer and that they finally know.

Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah. His crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Stupid news readers on 00:33 - Oct 18 with 786 viewsBushman

Stupid news readers on 18:45 - Oct 17 by Bluce_Ree

It's kind of a valid question.

If it's a choice between 'died in a freak accident' and 'kidnapped by total nonces' (which was always the fear, same as the Maddie thing) then at least here he went quickly.

Devastated for sure but probably a tiny bit of relief that he didn't suffer and that they finally know.

You have to think that the last 25 years of not knowing what had happened and the hope they must have clung on to would have been better avoided if the guy who killed and hid his body had had the courage to own up.

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024