Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We Woz Robbed 10:49 - Nov 10 with 1300 viewsexiled_dictator

no, not the amerikan thingy, but something far more important and personal: chocolate bars.

http://www.bbc.com/news/business-37909035

remember reading comments that mars bars, marathons and other bars don't measure upto older versions. now heres your proof.
we should demand bigger bars at cheaper prices, and fkukkk share holders.

#first_world_problems

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

We Woz Robbed on 11:16 - Nov 10 with 1259 viewshopphoops

In Spain Toblerones are growing uncontrollably.

wuz goin on?

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

We Woz Robbed on 12:11 - Nov 10 with 1174 viewsDorse

We Woz Robbed on 11:16 - Nov 10 by hopphoops

In Spain Toblerones are growing uncontrollably.

wuz goin on?

Loving your work Hopps. Just got a funny look off one of the customers as I burst out laughing.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

We Woz Robbed on 12:14 - Nov 10 with 1156 viewsMick_S

Lying b'stards.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

We Woz Robbed on 12:39 - Nov 10 with 1103 viewsKonk

My wife works in the food industry - lots and lots of conversations going on at the moment as with margins squeezed massively due to sterling's depreciation, manufacturers are faced with the choice of (a) raising prices, (b) reducing the size of products or (c) producing an inferior product with cheaper ingredients.

Speaking with a couple of independent food/drink places round my way recently, their already super slim margins will be wiped out entirely if they don't start raising prices, as the exchange rates are killing them and they're seriously worried about the short/medium term viabilities.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

We Woz Robbed on 13:19 - Nov 10 with 1052 viewskarl

We Woz Robbed on 12:39 - Nov 10 by Konk

My wife works in the food industry - lots and lots of conversations going on at the moment as with margins squeezed massively due to sterling's depreciation, manufacturers are faced with the choice of (a) raising prices, (b) reducing the size of products or (c) producing an inferior product with cheaper ingredients.

Speaking with a couple of independent food/drink places round my way recently, their already super slim margins will be wiped out entirely if they don't start raising prices, as the exchange rates are killing them and they're seriously worried about the short/medium term viabilities.

Alternatively, our shellfish export industry has enjoyed a good boost while the Pound was low against the Euro. Fishermen were getting prices for lobster at the end of October we would normally only expect to pay at the beginning of December and although crab prices haven't been great with the quantities about we would/could have seen much lower being paid so overall a good little spell for part of the economy.
Things are slowly coming back in line so the upshot of that will be that the fishermen will see less of a seasonal jump in their prices for December but overall i think they will have benefitted from the situation. Of course volatility is no use for any industry long term ad i do have sympathy with those importing, what I mean is that my box of wine off our Spanish lorry drivers has gone up by £10! I'm now having to pay £50 for 12 bottles, tough times tough choices......
We Woz Robbed on 14:09 - Nov 10 with 996 viewsLunarJetman

We Woz Robbed on 12:11 - Nov 10 by Dorse

Loving your work Hopps. Just got a funny look off one of the customers as I burst out laughing.

Doubly funny if you work in a funeral home...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024