Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR talk on Football Weekly podcast 21:03 - Dec 4 with 2720 viewsCopenranger

Way more QPR stuff in this episode from monday than usually.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/audio/2016/nov/28/alan-pardew-on-preci

P's me off a bit, that they mention the "Les gave the job to one of his mates (JFH) -debates". Makes it sound bigger, than it was (as far as I could tell from over here).

Love the show though and really recommend it - even if they don't have much Championship coverage in most episodes..

QPR talk on Football Weekly podcast on 22:06 - Dec 4 with 2681 viewsNorthernr

I think he's spot on to bring that up, it was and is disgusting and racist and it was a significant problem.
QPR talk on Football Weekly podcast on 22:56 - Dec 4 with 2645 viewsCopenranger

QPR talk on Football Weekly podcast on 22:06 - Dec 4 by Northernr

I think he's spot on to bring that up, it was and is disgusting and racist and it was a significant problem.

I totally agree, that racism must be fought against and incidents should never be swept under the rug, I just felt that the way it was brought up on the show - as a few remarks in a discussion about something else - wouldn't do much good.
Would hate it, if QPR got a reputation for a thing like that.
QPR talk on Football Weekly podcast on 01:20 - Dec 5 with 2611 viewstimcocking

QPR talk on Football Weekly podcast on 22:56 - Dec 4 by Copenranger

I totally agree, that racism must be fought against and incidents should never be swept under the rug, I just felt that the way it was brought up on the show - as a few remarks in a discussion about something else - wouldn't do much good.
Would hate it, if QPR got a reputation for a thing like that.

I shouldn't think hardly anybody at Rangers even gave a second thought about skin colour of our manager. Why would they? Who seriously cares about that? Just the odd weirdo here or there in Britain should think. There certainly won't be any less racist teams on the planet than QPR.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2016 1:38]
QPR talk on Football Weekly podcast on 09:55 - Dec 5 with 2520 viewsFDC

QPR talk on Football Weekly podcast on 22:06 - Dec 4 by Northernr

There's a kind of inverted political correctness now, where people will flirt with (for e.g ) the racism around LF ("Les's mates"), almost daring someone to call them out on it, and then shriek "you're playing the race card".

It's shit that this is associated with our club but it's people associated with our club doing it.
[Post edited 5 Dec 2016 20:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024