Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That's a fine in'it! 19:40 - Mar 18 with 1231 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ollie's mobile goes off in his post-match interview.

http://www.player.qpr.co.uk/latest-news

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

That's a fine in'it! on 22:13 - Mar 21 with 891 viewsFredManRave

Tony's got it covered?!

Ian Holloway fined for interview phone call
Queens Park Rangers manager Ian Holloway has accepted a fine from his own club after taking a phone call in the middle of an interview. The 54-year-old was filming an interview for QPR's Hoops Player service after their 5-1 win over Rotherham United at the weekend when he answered a call from owner Tony Fernandes, breaking a club policy prohibiting the use of phones during interviews.

"Tony, can I ring you back?" said Holloway at the time. "I'm just doing an interview, mate - you've ruined it. I'm fined now. I'm fined. I'm fined. Alright mate, I'll ring you back. Thanks."

Posting on Instagram after the incident, Fernandes insisted that he would accept the fine instead, writing: "Classic. So happy after our win 5 1. Called Ian. He was in an interview . Got fined hahahahhahaha.

"Looks like I have to pay the fine. It's moments like this I love being Co Chairman of QPR. Ian passion is why I got involved in football in the first place."

QPR are currently 15th in the Championship, 10 points clear of a spot of bother.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-pitch/qpr/news/holloway-fined-for-interview-

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

That's a fine in'it! on 22:19 - Mar 21 with 879 viewsPunteR

That's a fine in'it! on 22:13 - Mar 21 by FredManRave

Tony's got it covered?!

Ian Holloway fined for interview phone call
Queens Park Rangers manager Ian Holloway has accepted a fine from his own club after taking a phone call in the middle of an interview. The 54-year-old was filming an interview for QPR's Hoops Player service after their 5-1 win over Rotherham United at the weekend when he answered a call from owner Tony Fernandes, breaking a club policy prohibiting the use of phones during interviews.

"Tony, can I ring you back?" said Holloway at the time. "I'm just doing an interview, mate - you've ruined it. I'm fined now. I'm fined. I'm fined. Alright mate, I'll ring you back. Thanks."

Posting on Instagram after the incident, Fernandes insisted that he would accept the fine instead, writing: "Classic. So happy after our win 5 1. Called Ian. He was in an interview . Got fined hahahahhahaha.

"Looks like I have to pay the fine. It's moments like this I love being Co Chairman of QPR. Ian passion is why I got involved in football in the first place."

QPR are currently 15th in the Championship, 10 points clear of a spot of bother.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-pitch/qpr/news/holloway-fined-for-interview-

Its almost like TF enjoys losing money..

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024