Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR march on with easy Rotherham thrashing — Report 15:44 - Mar 19 with 1938 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/45325
QPR march on with easy Rotherham thrashing — Report on 19:27 - Mar 19 with 1583 viewsBluce_Ree

Short version: despite, y'know, history and all that, the usual QPR Three Point Foundation giveaway wasn't in a giving away kind of mood. Well apart from the five servings of dick that they gave to Rotherham who came into the game so many points behind QPR that the difference was more points than QPR actually had.
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 23:06]

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

QPR march on with easy Rotherham thrashing — Report on 20:52 - Mar 19 with 1445 viewsBromleyHoop

Good report Clive. It captured a rather subdued and subpar performance if you can say that for a 5-1 win. I particularly enjoyed your corpulent gases. On substitution watch, I thought Washington showed that he should have started. Morrison was in cruise control, knocking the ball short and keeping possession but I was rather frustrated by him. It was a perfect opportunity for him to drive towards the Rotherham defence and make a case to be picked but, more importantly for him, to be given a contract, and he just didn't do anything like that. I think he has the talent but he strikes me as being incredibly thick, on and off the pitch.
I'm keen to see what Goss can do but when he came on Morrison had strangely adopted the deep laying midfielder role that was already populated by Hall. As a result, our play slowed and Goss didn't get a look in, again through no real fault of his own.

Poll: Who is your player of the season

QPR march on with easy Rotherham thrashing — Report on 12:35 - Mar 20 with 933 viewsA40Bosh

What I like about this result is that following a decent run of form, we then did what we should have done, but often won't, and that was we did actually spank Rotherham, in terms of putting 5 passed them. Fair enough, it might have been in second gear, but if that means we can now go to a higher placed or higher performing club, play in 5th gear for 90 mins and scrape a 1-0 or 2-1 victory, then there will be more feel good factor around the place than seen at HQ and in the aftermath today.

Too many times we have had previews and post match reports which highlight the fact that if an opposing team arrives at Loftus Road on a record losing streak, then QPR will gift them a exit out of it, with an abject performance and hand over 3 points. So it is nice that when you see Rotherham's goal difference and who has put them to the sword this season, then at least we have contributed to that for our part as only Cardiff and ourselves have put 5 passed them in the league.

So as long as we agree in advance of what the "new dawn" realistically looks like for next season and beyond, then this squad that Ollie is putting together means that we are perhaps not facing another false dawn.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

QPR march on with easy Rotherham thrashing — Report on 08:03 - Mar 21 with 576 viewssmegma

I doubt we'll play a worse team in our remaining games. I've never been so underwhelmed having scored five goals which tells a story. If we score another five in a game this season, then, and only then can we gauge where the team is going. I've never seen two worse centre backs in 45 years of watching football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024