Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millers on't road. 22:37 - Mar 17 with 4795 viewsHadders

Given the season they're having, anyone travelling from Rotherham tomorrow has to be among the most committed supporters in the country. If any of us bump into any, I suggest we offer to buy them a drink.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2017 22:38]
Millers on't road. on 22:39 - Mar 17 with 4258 viewsNorthernr

The lad who did our pre-match interview is coming down, I've told him to come to the Crown for a beer/hug.
Millers on't road. on 22:42 - Mar 17 with 4246 viewsflynnbo

Millers on't road. on 22:39 - Mar 17 by Northernr

The lad who did our pre-match interview is coming down, I've told him to come to the Crown for a beer/hug.

Taking a mate from work who's a Miller's fan.
Millers on't road. on 00:24 - Mar 18 with 4179 viewskensalriser

Six straight losses, no away wins all season. If I were a Millers fan I'd be looking forward to a handout from the QPR Charity Results Trust (Swindon Town Memorial Award) tomorrow.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Millers on't road. on 13:03 - Mar 18 with 3900 viewswelwynranger

Millers on't road. on 00:24 - Mar 18 by kensalriser

Six straight losses, no away wins all season. If I were a Millers fan I'd be looking forward to a handout from the QPR Charity Results Trust (Swindon Town Memorial Award) tomorrow.

We have had some seasons like that. But the faithful carried on regardless.
Millers on't road. on 19:02 - Mar 18 with 3758 viewsTacticalR

It looked like they had about 15 fans. They still made more noise than us.

Air hostess clique

Millers on't road. on 19:12 - Mar 18 with 3729 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Millers on't road. on 19:02 - Mar 18 by TacticalR

Their was certainly a noise on the comms when they scored.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Millers on't road. on 19:36 - Mar 18 with 3651 viewsDWQPR

Millers on't road. on 19:12 - Mar 18 by BrianMcCarthy

That was mainly the QPR fans applauding what was a fantastic strike in the half volley, went like a tracer bullet.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Millers on't road. on 19:36 - Mar 18 with 3656 viewsrichranger

Most of the noise when they scored was applause from QPR fans around the ground. Was a cracking goal.
Login to get fewer ads

Millers on't road. on 20:00 - Mar 18 with 3610 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Thanks lads.

Millers on't road. on 11:31 - Mar 19 with 3390 viewssmegma

Millers on't road. on 19:12 - Mar 18 by BrianMcCarthy

They started singing 'we're gonna win the league' when they scored.
Millers on't road. on 11:32 - Mar 19 with 3389 viewssmegma

Millers on't road. on 19:02 - Mar 18 by TacticalR

236 officially.

Someone needs a new calculator.
Millers on't road. on 11:44 - Mar 19 with 3362 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Millers on't road. on 11:32 - Mar 19 by smegma

236 officially.

Someone needs a new calculator.

That's not bad, all things considered.

Millers on't road. on 14:35 - Mar 19 with 3206 viewsHadders

Millers on't road. on 11:44 - Mar 19 by BrianMcCarthy

I know it's meant as hilarious bantz, but songs about "northern scum" and so on are so idiotic and unfunny, I wish the few who sing them would desist. How many of our heroes were from teh north of England? Stan Bowles, for starters...

PS Didn't mean to quote Brian and that makes no sense, but not sure how to undo it!
[Post edited 19 Mar 2017 14:40]
Millers on't road. on 14:49 - Mar 19 with 3162 viewsnix

Millers on't road. on 14:35 - Mar 19 by Hadders

I know it's meant as hilarious bantz, but songs about "northern scum" and so on are so idiotic and unfunny, I wish the few who sing them would desist. How many of our heroes were from teh north of England? Stan Bowles, for starters...

PS Didn't mean to quote Brian and that makes no sense, but not sure how to undo it!

Think football can bring out the worst in people. We got told we were scum and we know we are just because our linesman gave the goal offside (and it was!); and that's in u13 football.

Hi Hadders, btw, hope the Bloomsbury walks going well. Recommend anyone does it if they haven't yet.
Millers on't road. on 15:03 - Mar 19 with 3134 viewsstowmarketrange

Millers on't road. on 11:44 - Mar 19 by BrianMcCarthy

There were 872 of us who went to Rotherham in December,so 236 isn't that bad I guess.
Millers on't road. on 15:18 - Mar 19 with 3110 viewsBrixtonR

Fair play to this geezer not like the usual scruffy muggy dribbling sexcase wrong uns (i.e. the Chelsea cnt) who do these.

Some good views of our goals

Millers on't road. on 17:30 - Mar 19 with 2995 viewsHayesender

Didn't look anything like 236 from where I was sitting, but fair play to each and every one of them

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Millers on't road. on 21:04 - Mar 19 with 2876 viewsisawqpratwcity

Millers on't road. on 15:18 - Mar 19 by BrixtonR

Fair play to this geezer not like the usual scruffy muggy dribbling sexcase wrong uns (i.e. the Chelsea cnt) who do these.

The bloke deserves genuine credit for the composition and editing of his travelling montage, but I stopped watching when he was filming himself singing clubs songs. Sorry, that's just wierd.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Millers on't road. on 11:01 - Mar 20 with 2700 viewssimmo

The very northern bloke in the background calling his team 'gutless c*nts' a particular highlight.

The worst part for the Rotherham fans is the lack of effort or even being bothered, we've had it at QPR too so I know how it feels. Losing is fine, not trying and losing is not acceptable...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Millers on't road. on 11:05 - Mar 20 with 2687 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Millers on't road. on 14:35 - Mar 19 by Hadders

That 'your Mums your Dad' song is particularly embarrassing I always think.
For clarification though, I am not generally adverse to hostile banter.
Millers on't road. on 11:27 - Mar 20 with 2656 viewskensalriser

Millers on't road. on 11:05 - Mar 20 by CroydonCaptJack

That 'your Mums your Dad' song is particularly embarrassing I always think.
For clarification though, I am not generally adverse to hostile banter.

It's particularly embarrassing not least for the use of the word 'interbred' which actually means the opposite of the intended 'inbred'.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Millers on't road. on 23:04 - Mar 20 with 2534 viewsDannyPaddox

After a minute and six seconds the spawny get has his feet on the seat of a tube train. I watched no further.
Millers on't road. on 23:35 - Mar 20 with 2507 viewsHadders

Millers on't road. on 14:49 - Mar 19 by nix

Think football can bring out the worst in people. We got told we were scum and we know we are just because our linesman gave the goal offside (and it was!); and that's in u13 football.

Hi Hadders, btw, hope the Bloomsbury walks going well. Recommend anyone does it if they haven't yet.

Thanks so much, Nix! I loved meeting you and your son and always look out for you at matches - not spotted you yet, though. I've got a lot of fab reviews on Trip Advisor, but yours is still my favourite, so thanks again for that, too! I'm doing my walks by arrangement at the moment and supply teaching most days, but plan to do them every weekend soon.
Millers on't road. on 12:52 - Mar 21 with 2441 viewsnix

Millers on't road. on 23:35 - Mar 20 by Hadders

Thanks so much, Nix! I loved meeting you and your son and always look out for you at matches - not spotted you yet, though. I've got a lot of fab reviews on Trip Advisor, but yours is still my favourite, so thanks again for that, too! I'm doing my walks by arrangement at the moment and supply teaching most days, but plan to do them every weekend soon.

THats great Hadders. Glad you're continuing with the walks. Let me know if you ever expand your repertoire - we had a great time when we went on it. Keep looking out for us - buy you a coffee if we see you!
Millers on't road. on 20:55 - Mar 22 with 2303 viewsMrGrieves

Millers on't road. on 23:35 - Mar 20 by Hadders

Have you got a website?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024