Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Excellent point 17:06 - Aug 12 with 1351 viewsbosh67

Eliminate the occasional error at the back and learn to put the ball in the net more often, rather than around or over it and we'll be okay this season. Shame Lua Lua couldn't slot that late chance away but players playing for each other. Good start and unexpected for sure. Long may it continue.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Excellent point on 18:29 - Aug 12 with 1153 viewsDejR_vu

Four points out of six is a welcome surprise from two tough looking fixtures. Shame we couldn't take all three today, sounds like it would have been deserved.

Holloway sticking the finger up to all us doubters so far, long may it continue.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Excellent point on 18:41 - Aug 12 with 1087 viewseghamranger

Lua lua only joined yesterday, a few players out injured, Good start to the season.

I hope not too many idiots start moaning about chief.... one has I see 😡

He loves this club and didn't intend to do it... what's the matter with some people
Excellent point on 18:59 - Aug 12 with 1015 viewssmegma

Excellent point on 18:41 - Aug 12 by eghamranger

Lua lua only joined yesterday, a few players out injured, Good start to the season.

He loves this club and didn't intend to do it... what's the matter with some people

Sack Ollie and the whole squad. And Les and Lee.
How dare we be unbeaten after 3 games ??
Excellent point on 19:05 - Aug 12 with 981 viewsdavman

Excellent point on 18:41 - Aug 12 by eghamranger

Agree, but we should be concerned that he has made one massive rick in each of the three games so far. He got away in the first two games, but not today.

We can usually depend on him defensively, so I hope he turns it around pdq...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024