Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Grayson gone... 22:08 - Oct 31 with 2899 viewscolinallcars

...from Soonderloond.
Grayson gone... on 22:17 - Oct 31 with 2832 viewsBrightonhoop

Bit harsh, after such a decent game.

Deserve to stay in the bottom 3 for that alone.

So quick to despatch these days. And such a hard division for those relegated from the Prem.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2017 22:43]
Grayson gone... on 22:22 - Oct 31 with 2795 viewsflynnbo

Fentastic opportunity for someone
Grayson gone... on 22:28 - Oct 31 with 2759 viewskensalriser

Shut that door.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Grayson gone... on 22:31 - Oct 31 with 2727 viewsAntti_Heinola

Ridiculous decision. Hope they go down.

Bare bones.

Grayson gone... on 22:40 - Oct 31 with 2653 viewsdistortR

Grayson gone... on 22:31 - Oct 31 by Antti_Heinola

Ridiculous decision. Hope they go down.

Trying to make something out of the assortment of players they've been left with is a big ask, especially considering the attitude of some of them. I actually think he was turning the corner with them, losses becoming draws and the goals starting to come.

In a similar vein, I think Dyche needs to think long and hard about the everton job if he's offered it. There's definitely some quality players there, but I'm not sure there's a coherent team within that bunch.
Grayson gone... on 22:42 - Oct 31 with 2634 viewsessextaxiboy

Fckin good.. I kept quiet during the love in on here when he went there . Every team he brought to LR dived , rollrd round the floor , got into the Ref and wasted time .The bloke coaches the dark arts before anything else IMO ..
Grayson gone... on 22:44 - Oct 31 with 2614 viewsBrightonhoop

Grayson gone... on 22:42 - Oct 31 by essextaxiboy

Fckin good.. I kept quiet during the love in on here when he went there . Every team he brought to LR dived , rollrd round the floor , got into the Ref and wasted time .The bloke coaches the dark arts before anything else IMO ..

haha to a degree yes, and Defoe had every right to parachute, but still a harsh sacking though. They deserve 'Arry. He's a shoe in lol and who better to take them down post Birminghm. A Match made in heaven/hell.
[Post edited 31 Oct 2017 22:47]
Grayson gone... on 22:50 - Oct 31 with 2576 viewsessextaxiboy

Grayson gone... on 22:44 - Oct 31 by Brightonhoop

haha to a degree yes, and Defoe had every right to parachute, but still a harsh sacking though. They deserve 'Arry. He's a shoe in lol and who better to take them down post Birminghm. A Match made in heaven/hell.

He will get a nosebleed going that far north.....Allardyce I reckon
[Post edited 31 Oct 2017 22:51]
Login to get fewer ads

Grayson gone... on 23:03 - Oct 31 with 2506 viewsted_hendrix

They haven't won a game at home for 19 matches, not all Grayson's fault but it your a fan who regularly attends home games that's bleeding shyte.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Grayson gone... on 23:20 - Oct 31 with 2439 viewsBrightonhoop

Aye, I think we gifted them their first home point in this league.

I was astonished we did not gift them a win. At the time.
Grayson gone... on 23:30 - Oct 31 with 2397 viewsRs_Holy

Grayson gone... on 22:44 - Oct 31 by Brightonhoop

I’d love it if Harry went there.... but it won’t happen. Can’t believe the owners are willing to buy a new squad?
Grayson gone... on 00:43 - Nov 1 with 2314 viewsdachiltern

Ridiculous and this is a chairman who wants to sell up and invests only £1.5 million in last transfer window and Grayson bought in 11, eleven ffs, players with that purse. Average players in with little time to gel, average/below average performances out.
Grayson gone... on 01:23 - Nov 1 with 2268 viewsNorthernr

Christ knows what numbskull might take that on but TBH conceding a goal to Karl Henry at this stage is probably a sackable.
Grayson gone... on 07:13 - Nov 1 with 2110 viewsLblock

Surely there can be no sympathy for him? If he'd been here and produced a similar record the pitchforks would've been out long before now

I hate the farker
And don't forget he hates us.... I'm not sure why

Few years back when PNE were in the League One play off final I happened to be in the same hotel as them the night before the game. He ended up in the bar with one other fella after sending all the squad to bed. Jermayne Beckford had been Billy bigbollix up till that point but then it was Graysons turn to take over as he smashed back a bottle of wine on his own. What a penis he was so much so that even my missus and my mates wife remarked on it

As for Slumberland I hope their form continues and if Candleface ended up there to finish the job off it'd be great

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Grayson gone... on 08:45 - Nov 1 with 1961 viewsElHoop

Grayson gone... on 22:28 - Oct 31 by kensalriser

Shut that door.

Seems like a nice boy.
Grayson gone... on 08:48 - Nov 1 with 1953 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Grayson gone... on 22:50 - Oct 31 by essextaxiboy

He would have to give Palace a couple of million quid though apparently.
Grayson gone... on 10:57 - Nov 1 with 1842 viewsdaveB

Grayson gone... on 01:23 - Nov 1 by Northernr

Christ knows what numbskull might take that on but TBH conceding a goal to Karl Henry at this stage is probably a sackable.

Start the car Bondy
Grayson gone... on 11:41 - Nov 1 with 1784 viewsAntti_Heinola

Grayson gone... on 22:50 - Oct 31 by essextaxiboy

no chance on earth Allardyce will go to Championship.

Bare bones.

Grayson gone... on 12:02 - Nov 1 with 1745 viewspaulparker

A bigger basket case than us , the problem for them has been the different managers every other 10 months and the constant buying and shifting of players that it causes ,

if you look at them its a lot like us in many ways and how we went down , they have overpaid t0ssers like Rodwell, Kone, oshea , Ndong, Cattermole drawing big wages and who they cannot shift , the players have no idea or the fight and are not up to a championship scrap , its going to take them 3 or 4 years to get anything like a decent side again

we have been lucky with Les as DOF haven't Sunderland had two Italians doing it ? and now Bain who used to be at Glasgow Rangers , all they have done is littered the squad with players to benefit their agent friends, we have all had a dig at Les in the past because he has got things wrong but we really are lucky to have him and QPR men around the club now

Grayson was the wrong man at the wrong club it was never going to work , they are fooked as I reckon it will be Lambert even though the fans are screaming for Phillips & Reid , either way id be surprised if they stay up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Grayson gone... on 13:21 - Nov 1 with 1630 viewsR_from_afar

Grayson gone... on 10:57 - Nov 1 by daveB

Start the car Bondy

Just had a quick look at flights from the Redknapp area and you can fly from Southampton to Newcastle...

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Grayson gone... on 13:52 - Nov 1 with 1581 viewsBoston

Grayson gone... on 13:21 - Nov 1 by R_from_afar

Just had a quick look at flights from the Redknapp area and you can fly from Southampton to Newcastle...

RFA

Indeed, and they're empty heading north.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Grayson gone... on 13:56 - Nov 1 with 1574 viewsdaveB

Peter Reid has thrown his hat in the ring
Grayson gone... on 14:02 - Nov 1 with 1550 viewssimmo

Grayson gone... on 13:56 - Nov 1 by daveB

Peter Reid has thrown his hat in the ring

can't believe he's got any hats left

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024