Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marcus Bignot 19:26 - Nov 8 with 2191 viewsMrSheen

I didn't know he was manager of Chester now. BT are showing their derby with Wrexham tonight.
Marcus Bignot on 19:34 - Nov 8 with 2180 viewsWatford_Ranger

They should have a crowd cam as the football will probably be awful but they despise each other.
Marcus Bignot on 19:51 - Nov 8 with 2157 viewsNorthernr

Marcus Bignot on 19:34 - Nov 8 by Watford_Ranger

They should have a crowd cam as the football will probably be awful but they despise each other.

Yeh proper underrated hatred that one. Thanks for flagging this up, improved my evening no end :-D

This post has been edited by an administrator
Marcus Bignot on 20:47 - Nov 8 with 2085 viewsmerseyhoop

I went to Tranmere V Chester a few weeks ago, Bignot was on the touchline looking very dapper Guardiola style. Always thought Bignot did a good job for us at the time, versatile player and always put a shift in.
There is a good set of matches with Tranmere Chester Wrexham, they all hate each other with Tranmere getting 7200 for the last game against Chester - very good crowd for the national league.

U Rssss
Marcus Bignot on 21:15 - Nov 8 with 2047 viewsMrSheen

They look like two rugby teams, enormous lads out there.

Were Chester owned by a Liverpool gangster?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 21:19]
Marcus Bignot on 22:23 - Nov 8 with 1971 viewsDorse

Marcus Bignot on 21:15 - Nov 8 by MrSheen

They look like two rugby teams, enormous lads out there.

Were Chester owned by a Liverpool gangster?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2017 21:19]

No, you're thinking of the Chester Molester.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Marcus Bignot on 00:38 - Nov 9 with 1881 viewsBoston

Marcus Bignot on 19:34 - Nov 8 by Watford_Ranger

Many, many years ago, a bloke I knew down the Rangers, (Steve Murphy), was telling me he was going to miss the following couple of games as he had some sort of family thing over in Ireland. He was a dedicated football aficionado and was griping no end about not watching a game. "How you getting to the auld sod", I enquired, "driving with an older brother", he replied. Back in those days I was a bit of a smegma, any game, any day, anywhere and, after a little thought suggested he should catch a fixture on the way. A few questions to the experts (old blokes queuing at the Loft's tea bar), lead me to discover Wrexham were home to Chester the following week, I relayed the info, "not the most exciting fixture" says I," but, its a match".
Kerrikkky...a few weeks later I'm at Euston with a Rangers posse heading north and spot Murphy...I honestly thought, as did the rest of my companions, that the bloke was bonkers, us being rather Londoncentric First Divsion minded, he told me the quiet little fixture turned into the worst riot he'd ever seen, was standing in Wrexham's end and had got a right kicking when Chester stormed in!
How we chuckled.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2017 0:40]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Marcus Bignot on 09:14 - Nov 9 with 1759 viewshopphoops

Marcus Bignot on 22:23 - Nov 8 by Dorse

No, you're thinking of the Chester Molester.

Big lad he was, Chester Draws.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Marcus Bignot on 14:49 - Nov 9 with 1600 viewsAntti_Heinola

Best Biggie memory... that day he made a tackle, the ball looked like it was going for a corner, but he chased it like a b@stard because he realised there was a tiny chance it *might* bounce off the flag and back into play. It did. He was visibly delighted.
Gotta love him.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Marcus Bignot on 16:51 - Nov 9 with 1533 viewspaulparker

the partnership of him and cook down the left the year we survived under Gregory is my stand out memories of him , him cook, and Blackstock held us together during some very bleak times and at one point were our only shining lights

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024