Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Autumn Internationals 12:03 - Nov 10 with 4313 viewsrobith

Pretty average looking bunch this year, Ireland's schedule is absolutely diiiiire. Wales' however is rock hard and they're missing most of their team. England continue to saunter to domination

Wrote some words on it: https://thejackalist.wordpress.com/2017/11/10/autumn-2017-this-time-its-average/

Countdown to someone moaning about rugby fans in pubs in 5.....4........3
Autumn Internationals on 13:19 - Nov 10 with 4255 viewsTGRRRSSS

Oh I don't kjnow, the game with South Africa could be intruiging as they've improved markedly similarly Wales v Australia (not beaten them in at least 10 attempts likewise.

Englands is very dry with only Australia (I fancy a 10 point win for England anyway) offering any kind of toughness for them.
Autumn Internationals on 13:23 - Nov 10 with 4253 viewsTonto

The one game I (and I expect many others) want to see is England v NZ. NZ are the best in the world - we know that. England have pretentions to be... so lets see the match up. But we have to wait until next year, as it seems the RFU have been avoiding that fixture

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Autumn Internationals on 13:24 - Nov 10 with 4248 viewsTGRRRSSS

Next November it is, we'll see how Eddie's doing by then... he's some interesting ideas but there's a toch of JOse about him (and not in a good way)
Autumn Internationals on 13:56 - Nov 10 with 4209 viewsPhildo

Autumn Internationals on 13:24 - Nov 10 by TGRRRSSS

Next November it is, we'll see how Eddie's doing by then... he's some interesting ideas but there's a toch of JOse about him (and not in a good way)

Campese (who admittedly has 'winding English people up' on his CV) has been saying for a while that Eddie will have a Jose style blow up at some point in this job. Time will tell.
Autumn Internationals on 13:56 - Nov 10 with 4206 viewsSimonJames

Looking forward to seeing how Underhill steps up from Bath (where he's been excellent this season) to international rugby.
Disappointed that Jones is resting Itoje and Farrell but making Watson play. If Eddie had watched any Bath games recently he could see that Watson is carrying some sort of glute (or possibly hamstring) niggle. The last thing I want to see is Watson getting crocked long term and fecking up Bath's season.
Having said that, Brown must have some serious dirt on England selectors to keep getting the nod at fullback ahead of Goode (or Watson for that matter).
Surprised Lozowski isn't starting at 12.

I'm sure Scotland will be okay this game, but without the likes of Laidlaw and Richie Grey, I fear for them against the Aussies and ABs. Likewise I doubt Wales will get much joy out of those fixtures.

Don't think Ireland will struggle unduly in any of their fixtures.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Autumn Internationals on 16:44 - Nov 10 with 4090 viewsrobith

Autumn Internationals on 13:56 - Nov 10 by SimonJames

Looking forward to seeing how Underhill steps up from Bath (where he's been excellent this season) to international rugby.
Disappointed that Jones is resting Itoje and Farrell but making Watson play. If Eddie had watched any Bath games recently he could see that Watson is carrying some sort of glute (or possibly hamstring) niggle. The last thing I want to see is Watson getting crocked long term and fecking up Bath's season.
Having said that, Brown must have some serious dirt on England selectors to keep getting the nod at fullback ahead of Goode (or Watson for that matter).
Surprised Lozowski isn't starting at 12.

I'm sure Scotland will be okay this game, but without the likes of Laidlaw and Richie Grey, I fear for them against the Aussies and ABs. Likewise I doubt Wales will get much joy out of those fixtures.

Don't think Ireland will struggle unduly in any of their fixtures.

Thinking on it, I don't think Wales will win any of their 3 big games
Autumn Internationals on 11:56 - Nov 11 with 3978 viewsTGRRRSSS

It will be very tough for them and will heap further pressure on Gatland if that happens (though they are playing 4 internationals, South Africa, Aus, NZ and Georgia, but in terms of your prediction I guess your only talking the Antipodeans, so on that basis yes quite possible, but we'll have to see in the case of South Africa, they're away form is and has been for some time, pretty bad.
Autumn Internationals on 12:09 - Nov 11 with 3971 viewsBlackCrowe

Off to Twickenham now. Would like to have seen Daly or Watson instead of Brown.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Login to get fewer ads

Autumn Internationals on 12:00 - Nov 14 with 3792 viewsrobith

South Africa are the worst top ten international team I've ever seen
Autumn Internationals on 13:47 - Nov 14 with 3700 viewsSimonJames

Autumn Internationals on 12:00 - Nov 14 by robith

South Africa are the worst top ten international team I've ever seen

Even Wales might have a chance against them next month.
Mind you, France haven't exactly covered themselves in glory during recent times.

Autumn Internationals on 15:59 - Nov 14 with 3673 viewsNorthernr

Autumn friendlies
Autumn Internationals on 16:02 - Nov 14 with 3670 viewsPhildo

Autumn Internationals on 15:59 - Nov 14 by Northernr

Autumn friendlies

ooh get her...........
Autumn Internationals on 16:58 - Nov 14 with 3644 viewsNorthernr

Autumn Internationals on 16:02 - Nov 14 by Phildo

ooh get her...........

They've rebadged it you fool.

Call them International friendlies, nobody gives a sht, and rightly so.

Call them "The Autumn Internationals" and you can charge £110 for tickets and sell out.
Autumn Internationals on 17:12 - Nov 14 with 3633 viewsTGRRRSSS

Nonsense Norf, you can't compare rugby with Football it's a test which works better if your playing 2 or 3 games like the Lions series in the summer.

I called it wrong on South Africa, but await further from them and Ireland, but as it stands Ireland, the ABs and England the out and out candidates right now (with a mention to Australia who always pick it up in the World Cup.
Autumn Internationals on 18:33 - Nov 14 with 3609 viewsrobith

Autumn Internationals on 17:12 - Nov 14 by TGRRRSSS

Nonsense Norf, you can't compare rugby with Football it's a test which works better if your playing 2 or 3 games like the Lions series in the summer.

I called it wrong on South Africa, but await further from them and Ireland, but as it stands Ireland, the ABs and England the out and out candidates right now (with a mention to Australia who always pick it up in the World Cup.

I think really it's between England and NZ - I've long accepted that Ireland are just too inconsistent.

Though this WC is the chance. A very soft group

- Beat Scotland and Japan
- South Africa/Italy
-England/Wales
-All Blacks

If we're ever gonna do it, this is the one
Autumn Internationals on 14:09 - Nov 15 with 3522 viewsSimonJames

Autumn Internationals on 18:33 - Nov 14 by robith

I think really it's between England and NZ - I've long accepted that Ireland are just too inconsistent.

Though this WC is the chance. A very soft group

- Beat Scotland and Japan
- South Africa/Italy
-England/Wales
-All Blacks

If we're ever gonna do it, this is the one

With the current injury rate, it's difficult to predict who will be strong or week come the WC. But I suspect this will be Ireland's best chance thus far.

Autumn Internationals on 14:29 - Nov 15 with 3502 viewsMrSheen

Never mind this week's games, France have stolen the World Cup!
Autumn Internationals on 14:32 - Nov 15 with 3497 viewsPhildo

only 8 votes for Ireland - Scotland and Wales did not vote for them #celticcousins
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024